FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 20, 2019
This game is super awesome and the girls in it are really cute but holy moly did my arm got tired from holding my phone using google auto-translate function all the way up to the snow level xD

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
dumb question how to move on in this version tho. Currently I have finished the president event, and there are at least two more girls. If there is a save file for the events it would be better.
you need go to the toilet, there is the new girl. and the second muss be on a waterfall. i try to find it

Mar 26, 2021
This game is super awesome and the girls in it are really cute but holy moly did my arm got tired from holding my phone using google auto-translate function all the way up to the snow level xD
Did you make it past the snow level? How far are you? As i mentioned before I'm pretty much stuck in the plains and I don't know how to proceed.

Sep 20, 2019
Did you make it past the snow level? How far are you? As i mentioned before I'm pretty much stuck in the plains and I don't know how to proceed.
You have to beat the boss in the plains which is a girl with a cute tail.
There are plates which you have to stand on and click , these plates can repair bridges or repair a stairs which you'll be able to use.
In the plains all you have to do is explore and find that boss.

You can use GooGle translate app on your phone to do a screen translate from your phonecam , it's pretty slow but it can give you key information on how to progress.

Mo0ody2090

Sep 27, 2018
Is anyone having trouble not getting the president butt event ?
She doesn’t move to her office at all no matter how much I try to skip time

Oct 11, 2018
Does anyone know if the creator mentioned an estimated completion date for this game? I remember them saying that the game would be translated then, but only after completing it.

I machine translated the game, but I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Oh. Well, you see...I haven't even been to the school yet so I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry, Buddy.

Since you're there though, how about providing a save instead? It'd be appreciated.

This save lacks some characters and battles tho as I don't have much interest about them. I hope this will help. Latest version btw

Oct 11, 2018
The name of the website is fantia. i becam my second email, that i payed again for the update xD but i cant download it again. i realy dont understand the japanische on thsi website. fantia.jp
I missed this message earlier. My bad.

After you pay for the 500 yen sub, you go to the game's "page" and select the topic discussing the last version. Scroll down to the bottom and there should be a spot to download it there. The website, I believe, lacks an English option so it's really crappy to navigate.

This save lacks some characters and battles tho as I don't have much interest about them. I hope this will help. Latest version btw
Thanks, Dude. I appreciate it.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
I missed this message earlier. My bad.

After you pay for the 500 yen sub, you go to the game's "page" and select the topic discussing the last version. Scroll down to the bottom and there should be a spot to download it there. The website, I believe, lacks an English option so it's really crappy to navigate.

Thanks, Dude. I appreciate it.
thank you.
and i think to learn japanise now. it seams to be best option because of the games, they have^^;

Oct 11, 2018
thank you.
and i think to learn japanise now. it seams to be best option because of the games, they have^^;
You're welcome.

And yeah. I've been considering doing the same. I can read a little bit, but that's about it at best. Considering that I play a lot of games that are untranslated (or at least used to) I figure taking a couple of courses will come in handy in the future.

Mar 26, 2021
You have to beat the boss in the plains which is a girl with a cute tail.
There are plates which you have to stand on and click , these plates can repair bridges or repair a stairs which you'll be able to use.
In the plains all you have to do is explore and find that boss.

You can use GooGle translate app on your phone to do a screen translate from your phonecam , it's pretty slow but it can give you key information on how to progress.
Ah ok, thanks for the insight. My only issue so far is the fact that still I haven't beaten the pink haired girl. She always kills me towards the end and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have some item on me that will aid me in my fight against her.

Though I do have one question about that fight. Is she supposed to fight you repeatedly? When I was fighting her for what must've been like the 3rd or 4th time she just kept coming at me even after I defeated her. I'm not exactly sure why she does that.

Sep 20, 2019
Ah ok, thanks for the insight. My only issue so far is the fact that still I haven't beaten the pink haired girl. She always kills me towards the end and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have some item on me that will aid me in my fight against her.

Though I do have one question about that fight. Is she supposed to fight you repeatedly? When I was fighting her for what must've been like the 3rd or 4th time she just kept coming at me even after I defeated her. I'm not exactly sure why she does that.
The pink haired girl ? Is that still in the plains ? Could you send a screeshot of her since i don't recall.

Mar 26, 2021
The pink haired girl ? Is that still in the plains ? Could you send a screeshot of her since i don't recall.
Oh, I think you and I might've been referring to different places. I called this particular location the "plains" but I suppose it's more like a Savannah. After you've beaten the boss in the castle you'll arrive in the Savannah.

I was just having trouble in that particular area of the game. So I've been asking around about how to proceed but I haven't really been given any answers.

Sep 20, 2019
Oh, I think you and I might've been referring to different places. I called this particular location the "plains" but I suppose it's more like a Savannah. After you've beaten the boss in the castle you'll arrive in the Savannah.

I was just having trouble in that particular area of the game. So I've been asking around about how to proceed but I haven't really been given any answers.
Oh oops , my bad i thought you meant the first zone

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes