FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Are you having problems with the game (not using the translation link) as i tried the linked version and had no problems. remember to rename the folder it comes in if it has gibberish and/or non-english texts that appear as it will cause errors when you open the game. Also, as mentioned Japanese locale on your computer is often important to have set.

rayman2135

Jun 30, 2020
Are you having problems with the game (not using the translation link) as i tried the linked version and had no problems. remember to rename the folder it comes in if it has gibberish and/or non-english texts that appear as it will cause errors when you open the game. Also, as mentioned Japanese locale on your computer is often important to have set.
i get this error image and i have japanese local so im confused 1634176421976.png

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
i get this error image and i have japanese local so im confused
I usually have that error when any folder in any part of the chain is named with any characters i don't recognize, many times i need to rename multiple folders to make it work out (make a backup of the entire thing beforehand)

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
Hey I need help with the waterway underneath the mansion. I've read the books throughout the waterway, learning that I need to get a key from a certain storage room with vending machines. Where exactly is this storage room? Am I suppose to get into the mansion before so, because I've yet to get inside passed the first alarm door.
Edit: Nvrm, I just needed to head south at the lily pad maze in the sewers.

Last edited:

natan246

May 31, 2020
with this link I managed to translate the game. for those with difficulties, try this one.

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Capture 2.PNG Capture 1.PNG
Does anyone know how to get this blue chest in the Snow Orca's Nest. I've explored for what feels like forever for an open passage way or some sort of gimmick, but nothing has come up. I'm starting to think a way to get this just hasn't been implemented yet. If anyone can post pictures or something of how to get it, it would be extremely appreciated.

rayman2135

Jun 30, 2020
I usually have that error when any folder in any part of the chain is named with any characters i don't recognize, many times i need to rename multiple folders to make it work out (make a backup of the entire thing beforehand)
i still cant find the file... wait is there a seperate derictory besides the extracted folder?

shadowfoot

Nov 20, 2018
Is it possible to upload the non-translated version too? It makes it easier for someone to translate it manually.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
In the plains zone does anybody know how to get past the black rabbit after the yellow lake? It seems that there is a third type of liquid, "blue water", which removes the rabbit smell but I don't know where to find any. There's also a spot I can't get to on the East side with a log blocking it and I have no idea how to get there either!

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
In the plains zone does anybody know how to get past the black rabbit after the yellow lake? It seems that there is a third type of liquid, "blue water", which removes the rabbit smell but I don't know where to find any. There's also a spot I can't get to on the East side with a log blocking it and I have no idea how to get there either!
Capture 1.PNG Capture 2.PNG Capture 3.PNG Capture 4.PNG Capture 5.PNG Capture 6.PNG Capture 7.PNG Capture 8.PNG Capture 10.PNG Capture 11.PNG
Keep going forward from the Blue Water lake, and you'll find that log you were talking about. You can move it out of the way from there.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
Huh, I had no clue about being able to just walk under from the left in that 7th picture. Thank you for showing us that.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Woah, I didn't even consider intentionally making the rabbits close their feet together. Some of this game's puzzles have been extremely tough on my tiny brain!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes