FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rayman2135

Jun 30, 2020
How? Because I tried downloading the XP version like someone else said and I still got this, seems like the only solution is to copy over the files from the RGSS folder
i just simply downloaded xp version with this link

rayman2135

Jun 30, 2020
If you can do it I will be extremely thankful. Hopeing the update fixes the issue at the castle, and if I can continue in english it will be even better.
ok i have succeded on launch playthrough... but i need someone to do a play through to make shure it works although the title is untranslated.... so sorry.
and heres the link

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
ok i have succeded on launch playthrough... but i need someone to do a play through to make shure it works although the title is untranslated.... so sorry.
and heres the link
Okay, I should have time to test it out tomorrow. I will start a new save and go through it for a bit to see if there are any errors and then move back to my old save and see if it progresses from there.

juncture45

Mar 24, 2019
It looks like the inventory is unusable during battle in your translation It might be just my save though. It'd be fine since my party is OP but you need to use a specific item to beat a specific battle in the new event.

rayman2135

Jun 30, 2020
It looks like the inventory is unusable during battle in your translation It might be just my save though. It'd be fine since my party is OP but you need to use a specific item to beat a specific battle in the new event.
i created a new game and dont get that error so im not shure if its your save

also here is my save too, its right before the school part... also i added items so i can get through faster.

Dec 6, 2018
i created a new game and dont get that error so im not shure if its your save

also here is my save too, its right before the school part... also i added items so i can get through faster.
Checked my save from the previous version and I get the same item error. The issue is, even if you start a new save it still does not work. Something isn't working right with the inventory system during battle causing it to crash(when using an old save) or not display items but also not crash (new save, probably doesn't crash because there aren't enough items). Any ideas on how to fix it? It might be an issue with the game itself and not the translation but it could be caused by the translation.

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
What am I supposed to do here? I have talked to the giant in the cave and got her daughter back but she won't open the cave for me and now she won't interact with me when I go into the big cave.
1638968616071.png

Last edited:

juncture45

Mar 24, 2019
Checked my save from the previous version and I get the same item error. The issue is, even if you start a new save it still does not work. Something isn't working right with the inventory system during battle causing it to crash(when using an old save) or not display items but also not crash (new save, probably doesn't crash because there aren't enough items). Any ideas on how to fix it? It might be an issue with the game itself and not the translation but it could be caused by the translation.
Its not the game update as my EN save actually worked in the untranslated version and the inventory was fine there.

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
Sounds like a glitch maybe? Are you sure you got the daughter back though?
Yeah cause when I fought the daughter 3 times and got her contact lenses back, I got a new interaction with her where she broke her promise about helping me breaking that stone but now she wont do anything.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes