FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Quebmcpe

Dec 24, 2020
does anyone know the exact settings to play this game on the joiplay emulator for mobile? I unfortunately don't have a computer, and I've been having problems running it on this emulator

NoName267

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah I've met the angle, paid the 3k mora, and was able to do 1 class upgrade with it. But the thing is, I've yet to encounter another amamiya fragrment (or whatever its called) to do any more class upgrades for my other party members. I'm wondering if I'm playing the game wrong for not encountering another one during my progression.
I'm currently navigating the ice cave with the bunch of blue-haired bosses.
Also, thanks for the response.
I found second one on the plains where u need to beat yellow girl far away.
One was in the lava cave west from forest.
Maybe one in the snow orca terrain far to the east smth like snow biomes.
That's all i managed to get and don't know about others coz i'm stuck at school with no idea what to do so.

NoName267

Jan 19, 2020
How am I supposed to survive this shit? I keep getting koed even tough I use the deodorizing beads.
View attachment 1544558
Maybe u need to just stay alive and don't fight it, coz it will get u somewhere so there is no point of fighting.
Just buy a bunch of neo potions or masters and amritas.
U should be able to stay alive until it gets u there

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
Maybe u need to just stay alive and don't fight it, coz it will get u somewhere so there is no point of fighting.
Just buy a bunch of neo potions or masters and amritas.
U should be able to stay alive until it gets u there
After the first turn she does 2.6k damage and even if im able to survive that the next turn she places her feet in the shoe, making my characters not able to move and can only tank 2.6k damage every few turns until we reach the swimming pool. So what im trying to find out is how to reduce the 2.6k damage to a reasonable number that I can tank until the swimming pool. So sorry I can't just chug the potions until we reach the swimming pool.

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
guys where i can find george? i stuck at the castle zone after fighting big booba giantes in sewers i stuck 4 good

NoName267

Jan 19, 2020
guys where i can find george? i stuck at the castle zone after fighting big booba giantes in sewers i stuck 4 good
U will find George when exploring castle.
U will see him sneaking behind a main through doors with alarms then story will explain to u where to go.

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
I found second one on the plains where u need to beat yellow girl far away.
One was in the lava cave west from forest.
Maybe one in the snow orca terrain far to the east smth like snow biomes.
That's all i managed to get and don't know about others coz i'm stuck at school with no idea what to do so.
Thank you, I was able to find my second amamiya fragment. Made me realize that I can navigate around the part where three bunny girls were sitting, as stated previously in this thread when I looked it up.

Dec 6, 2018
can someone check and tell what i need to do i just cant do anything
I haven't checked the save but the fourth member is right after the bathroom area in the castle. You don't actually get him until you beat the princess/queen. There are a lot of holes in the wall that lead to various places and you have to make sure to progress without touching any of the alarms or else maids will make the holes a death trap. Eventually you will find another one of the power ups to have access to pressing the switches. You will know if you are going in the right direction if you get a cutscene, as there are many of these throughout the place. Please let me know if you need any further help.

Zedgod

Apr 19, 2021
Hey guys, I noticed that there're more than one CGs for gas_corridar (the one where the maid fills the corridar with her ass gas when you triggerd the alert hide in a corridar) but I don't know where to trigger the rest of the CGs
does anyone know how to find them?

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
I haven't checked the save but the fourth member is right after the bathroom area in the castle. You don't actually get him until you beat the princess/queen. There are a lot of holes in the wall that lead to various places and you have to make sure to progress without touching any of the alarms or else maids will make the holes a death trap. Eventually you will find another one of the power ups to have access to pressing the switches. You will know if you are going in the right direction if you get a cutscene, as there are many of these throughout the place. Please let me know if you need any further help.
Thanks, I finally got 4 members and went through the mansion story, and almost explored all plains, unlocked school too, if I'm not wrong it's the newest added place in-game, right?

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
And i have another question guys anyone got 3-time stage with witch, I don't know how to trigger it bcs she stoped giving scenes after 2 crafted items

Loldosol

Dec 20, 2021
Hey guys.

I need help with bunny girls location. I dont know what i need to let me pass through. About aqua lamp dont know where i can get it.

Sep 20, 2019
And the key for the room can be found if you look in the clothing here. You can get in this room by traveling in a certain shoe. Not all shoes will bring you to the right destination, some will kill you and you have to do it at the right time of the day. So use the kill time option and try all shoes

Reactions: B2B2

Loldosol

Dec 20, 2021
Ok i have no idea what locations it is on the pictures :D

Here's my last save. Can you check what i need to do cuz im lost :/

And have one more question. When i talk with the bunny girl on picture. It's teleport me here where i stuck and can't move (but i can turn around). Dont know if this is bug.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes