FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NoName267

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah cause when I fought the daughter 3 times and got her contact lenses back, I got a new interaction with her where she broke her promise about helping me breaking that stone but now she wont do anything.
Had the same problem but i figured out this.
es.PNG
So basicly u need to go meet mother and interact with her.
if u have the same problem i had u need to stand over here and press enter.
this should let u talk with her and proced to boss fight.

Last edited:

NoName267

Jan 19, 2020
Guys anyone have an idea where can i upgrade my crane princess in school?
i can't find anything in the school and when i check with kril what i have to do now i get this signs. es.PNG
Anyone know where i can find this place?

Dec 6, 2018
Anyone got a fix for the translation? There has to be a simple fix to it, especially if the previous version's translation didn't have this issue.

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone got a fix for the translation? There has to be a simple fix to it, especially if the previous version's translation didn't have this issue.
I had the same problem, when I translated the game with translator++. With the items being gone and crashing if I used a invincible item. The way I fixed was by not translating scripts and system and haven't had that problem since then. I am now at school.
1639135764680.png

Dec 6, 2018
I had the same problem, when I translated the game with translator++. With the items being gone and crashing if I used a invincible item. The way I fixed was by not translating scripts and system and haven't had that problem since then. I am now at school.
View attachment 1538187
I don't have the translator, so would it be possible to for you to upload the translation?

Dec 6, 2018
Thank you very much! The item menu works now. It had a weird error at first where it would say the script hung when interacting with the menu, but it worked fine when i deleted my saves and then added them back after I set up a new save

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
How do I survive in the shoes to get to the swimming pool? I use 4 deoderent beads but I still get insta koed.

edeliveis

Apr 5, 2019
does anyone have a save with all the shoe scenes? It's just that when I pick up beads deodorant, I don't have them in my inventory.And even more so, I can't get a scene with teacher's shoes

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
Someday I hope to be able to help people figure stuff out in this game (it is quite big and it can get confusing), but the issue is I feel like i'm not even half way through the game. Currently stuck on the queen since surviving 26 turns always results in me surviving until the 25th turn and failing on the 26th turn. The developer plans to do a true translation of the game into english when it is finished so it should become easier to understand then, but that will likely be at least a year from now for the full game and even longer for the translation.

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
Someday I hope to be able to help people figure stuff out in this game (it is quite big and it can get confusing), but the issue is I feel like i'm not even half way through the game. Currently stuck on the queen since surviving 26 turns always results in me surviving until the 25th turn and failing on the 26th turn. The developer plans to do a true translation of the game into english when it is finished so it should become easier to understand then, but that will likely be at least a year from now for the full game and even longer for the translation.
Are you using eraspell on the feet when the queen casts "mighty" on them? Near the end of that fight, the queen will try to oneshot at least one of your characters before the final 26th turn with "mighty", so remove the buff on them.

Dec 6, 2018
Are you using eraspell on the feet when the queen casts "mighty" on them? Near the end of that fight, the queen will try to oneshot at least one of your characters before the final 26th turn with "mighty", so remove the buff on them.
The issue is both times I removed them before that turn and it still one shot. I'll be trying again soon to see if maybe it was just really bad luck twice in a row but I only did it twice.

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
May someone tell me how to upgrade a character's class? I know the game give us one of the amiblabla fragments to do one class upgrade, but its been a while in my progression and I've never gotten one after. It's been so long that I'm afraid that I'm been playing wrong. I'm at the part where I met the sleeping nun in the cave.

NoName267

Jan 19, 2020
May someone tell me how to upgrade a character's class? I know the game give us one of the amiblabla fragments to do one class upgrade, but its been a while in my progression and I've never gotten one after. It's been so long that I'm afraid that I'm been playing wrong. I'm at the part where I met the sleeping nun in the cave.
If u have one then go to the starting area in the heaven and on the left side under maid will be a small platform with some light in it. Go there and then u will meet an angel. Also u need to bring 3k mora to her otherwise she won't boost ur character.

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
If u have one then go to the starting area in the heaven and on the left side under maid will be a small platform with some light in it. Go there and then u will meet an angel. Also u need to bring 3k mora to her otherwise she won't boost ur character.
Yeah I've met the angle, paid the 3k mora, and was able to do 1 class upgrade with it. But the thing is, I've yet to encounter another amamiya fragrment (or whatever its called) to do any more class upgrades for my other party members. I'm wondering if I'm playing the game wrong for not encountering another one during my progression.
I'm currently navigating the ice cave with the bunch of blue-haired bosses.
Also, thanks for the response.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes