FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Loldosol

Dec 20, 2021
Or have anyone save file when you just get into bunny girls location and talk with red bunny for the first time? Looks like there is bug with teleport and I want to proceed on my own.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
Or have anyone save file when you just get into bunny girls location and talk with red bunny for the first time? Looks like there is bug with teleport and I want to proceed on my own.
Someone has posted something about the rabbit maze a few pages back with like 10 screenshots, did you check that ?

Loldosol

Dec 20, 2021
Someone has posted something about the rabbit maze a few pages back with like 10 screenshots, did you check that ?
Yep i check all pages :D cuz always in new location im lost :D

But this time its looks like bug or i dont know if this supposed to do it ( 2 pictures i post before)

I travel to bunny girl locations have conversation with big giant girl(mother).
I walk down into the location.
Can't get unbirthed by giant red girl, any bunny do not let me pass through.
At the beach can't get CV by giant futa and any futa do not let me pass through.

What i need to do? :D

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
Yep i check all pages :D cuz always in new location im lost :D

But this time its looks like bug or i dont know if this supposed to do it ( 2 pictures i post before)

I travel to bunny girl locations have conversation with big giant girl(mother).
I walk down into the location.
Can't get unbirthed by giant red girl, any bunny do not let me pass through.
At the beach can't get CV by giant futa and any futa do not let me pass through.

What i need to do? :D
After you talk to the big red bunny girl that won't let you pass, you can then go back to the one that unbirths. However, when I did it, the game spawned me on a cliff that trapped me after talking to the red bunny girl. If it does this to you, the only way out is to use a warp stone or reload the save

Reactions: Loldosol

Loldosol

Dec 20, 2021
After you talk to the big red bunny girl that won't let you pass, you can then go back to the one that unbirths. However, when I did it, the game spawned me on a cliff that trapped me after talking to the red bunny girl. If it does this to you, the only way out is to use a warp stone or reload the save
Yep, thanks for help :D

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
This game seems to resist all attempts I've made to text hook it. MTool just seems to break the text file permanently as well. Has anyone found a method for using a text hooker or embedded translator?

Jan 20, 2021
Hey all, just like y'all, am someone that downloaded this game to check on them spicy scenes, but I ain't caring to play the game to see them, and I couldn't find any real save with all that stuff unlocked and such.
So! Using that few RPG Maker knowledge I have, I instead tried to access them directly with the program itself... and more or less modded the gallery maps to have everything unlocked, ha.
All y'all gotta do is download and extract the files from this zip, slap them in the "Data" folder, and bam, everything's unlocked, heh.

Now, these will work with the latest version, which afaik is the 4.001 version or something, so if a future update adds more to the gallery. the mod has to be re-done.
Guess only bummer is that it'd be nice to see the pre-battle dialogue or something, usually adds up to the scene, but eh, better than nothing I guess, lol.

Oh, forgot to add some graphics in the mod, on the lower right corner of the map that access you to the battle/memory galleries, there be two invisible events, one fully unlocks the bestiary, the other relocks it for some reason.
Just walk around that part, mash the space bar and you should find them, eh.

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
Guys, does someone know where u can find a clue as to what name the school doctor has and where this clue is? or it's not in the game yet? and damn, that was a pain in the ass to do all game especially light maze and mansion

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
Does anyone know how to survive this cave ?
When I enter it damages me for 500+ per second and give me a lot of bad states.
well, u can try to make your hp like over 100000 and live enough to search it but I saw this cave and it has an entrance from the bottom too and it says this is not implemented yet so I guess it might be the next update, kinda funny author just made this cave full of shit and u take like 5k dmg per tic :D

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
Hey all, just like y'all, am someone that downloaded this game to check on them spicy scenes, but I ain't caring to play the game to see them, and I couldn't find any real save with all that stuff unlocked and such.
So! Using that few RPG Maker knowledge I have, I instead tried to access them directly with the program itself... and more or less modded the gallery maps to have everything unlocked, ha.
All y'all gotta do is download and extract the files from this zip, slap them in the "Data" folder, and bam, everything's unlocked, heh.

Now, these will work with the latest version, which afaik is the 4.001 version or something, so if a future update adds more to the gallery. the mod has to be re-done.
Guess only bummer is that it'd be nice to see the pre-battle dialogue or something, usually adds up to the scene, but eh, better than nothing I guess, lol.

Oh, forgot to add some graphics in the mod, on the lower right corner of the map that access you to the battle/memory galleries, there be two invisible events, one fully unlocks the bestiary, the other relocks it for some reason.
Just walk around that part, mash the space bar and you should find them, eh.
hey thanks ! this really help me a lot, oh fyi there's some part of scene that still locked. but most of it is unlocked thank you !

Jan 20, 2021
hey thanks ! this really help me a lot, oh fyi there's some part of scene that still locked. but most of it is unlocked thank you !
No worries, and which scenes are you talking about tho?
Like, I went through every single battle/memory event, removing any variable/switch so every event would show up by default, some even had like... variations, I believe, so I duplicated them for each one, heh.
Apart that, I didn't do much else, think every scene/battle that was avaiable in those maps, well, are able to be seen from default.

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
No worries, and which scenes are you talking about tho?
Like, I went through every single battle/memory event, removing any variable/switch so every event would show up by default, some even had like... variations, I believe, so I duplicated them for each one, heh.
Apart that, I didn't do much else, think every scene/battle that was avaiable in those maps, well, are able to be seen from default.
image_2021-12-23_055917.png
Picture above is one of it and uh some more :
1640214027178.png

for now maybe i can only found that

Jan 20, 2021
for now maybe i can only found that
Oooh, I see, I didn't check, like, variables/switches in the actual events, just removed the stuff that prevented the memory/battle to show up if you didn't reach it yet.
I'll have to go a bit more in-depth and see if I can also remove any other requirement for specific scenes and whatnot.

Also, on my end, for the second image, apart the top 3 options, the others are avaiable, think because I'm using an almost full save that I found... here or somewhere else, forgot, lol.
Just gonna share the save for now, will see to fully modify the gallery so it's all unlocked.

Also, think a few posts earlier, there's a link for an english version, like, machine translated, so it's not amazing, but better than nothing I guess.

Reactions: B2B2

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
hi, can anyone help me with how to interact with this girl in the egypt area?

also, does the empty house to the left of the heaven area ever serve a purpose eventually?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to survive this cave ?
When I enter it damages me for 500+ per second and give me a lot of bad states.
That cave is not complete and there is almost nothing to find in there. There are three entrances, and if you use the one from the top right coupled with some healing items there is a single treasure chest with a T3 light spell in it. I think there is nothing else noteworthy within.

Guys, does someone know where u can find a clue as to what name the school doctor has and where this clue is? or it's not in the game yet? and damn, that was a pain in the ass to do all game especially light maze and mansion
As far as I can tell this appears to not be implemented yet. I believe the author has said the school area is still being worked on and will at some point have standard enemy encounters as well as other features, but I can't find where I heard it so maybe I'm hallucinating.

I strongly suspect that there may be a clue to their name added to the science lab under the school at a later date.

fafenfai

Sep 19, 2021
guys dont even start playing this game. There is a bug in the castle area that literally prevents you from progressing the game. Either play from save file or see the images. Dont bother with it

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes