FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
Ignoring above comment due to stubbornness, lol,

But, i encountered a crash in the school area in the student council room right after the cutscene preceding the fight during the time after the afternoon class, and after upgrading to the crane princess mk:2.

Am i completely softlocked, is this fight optional, or is it possible to create a workaround in-game or through editing data files? Im not too familiar with how a machine translated game would interact with that kind of thing sadly, though.

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
Ignoring above comment due to stubbornness, lol,

But, i encountered a crash in the school area in the student council room right after the cutscene preceding the fight during the time after the afternoon class, and after upgrading to the crane princess mk:2.

Am i completely softlocked, is this fight optional, or is it possible to create a workaround in-game or through editing data files? Im not too familiar with how a machine translated game would interact with that kind of thing sadly, though.
I hade the same problem, somehow the fight starts if you play on the untranslated version so just do the fight on the untranslated version.

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Oooh, I see, I didn't check, like, variables/switches in the actual events, just removed the stuff that prevented the memory/battle to show up if you didn't reach it yet.
I'll have to go a bit more in-depth and see if I can also remove any other requirement for specific scenes and whatnot.

Also, on my end, for the second image, apart the top 3 options, the others are avaiable, think because I'm using an almost full save that I found... here or somewhere else, forgot, lol.
Just gonna share the save for now, will see to fully modify the gallery so it's all unlocked.

Also, think a few posts earlier, there's a link for an english version, like, machine translated, so it's not amazing, but better than nothing I guess.
Wow what are the odds I just missed that link by like a few posts when scrolling back through the thread before I asked about an English version. Gonna try it out since I had no luck trying to do it on my own. I can get by with machine translated no problem usually.

ProfessorPeenwhack

Dec 17, 2019
having issues at the school in shoebox 310. i use deodorizing beads but they don't do anything, i still get one shot. are there any prerequisites i might be missing?ive..
slapped the teachers ass
got ribbon from sleeping girl
bathroom+infirmary scene
got chairman's key
i've seen a few other people with this problem go unanswered, maybe its just bugged? v.4001

edit: after defeating all 3 nymphs and coming back, the deodorizing beads are working for me

Last edited:

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
Or have anyone save file when you just get into bunny girls location and talk with red bunny for the first time? Looks like there is bug with teleport and I want to proceed on my own.
Oh i knew this part, when it happens to me i just go to RPGM XP and change the Teleportation Location after talking to red bunny girl ( I forgot which map ID ) , i never know i could use teleport stone or save and reload :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 20, 2021
Well, finally managed to went thru and try fix those few events that wouldn't show up, I think...?
Like, I've done it in a more unorthodox way, and guess unless you use the full-ish save, some scenes might still be locked (do let me know, I'll try to fix those up).
Still, if you only care about seeing the lewds, guess should be no problem using the full save to do so :V

Anyway! This time I'm upping the entire game, traslated, gallery modded, full save and all, so guess until there's an update, this is more or less a sort of "definitive" edition, heh.

Credit for the machine translation and the full-ish save are to who provided them, eh. (Sorry, lazy)
Like said, if I missed something, do lemme know and I'll see what I can do, even if my RPG Maker skills are more about the basic stuff than the script this guy uses in their game, uh.
Also guess happy holidays and new year to y'all~

Jan 20, 2021
So! Hope y'all had a good end of the year or what, mine was... nothing, lol, but right now, while messing with the game a bit in rpg maker to see if you could get inshoe fights with the teachers/heels (and unlock them in the gallery), well... I may have finally figured out the dev's script regarding how to have some scenes show and what not, so... Can finally properly fully unlock the gallery, ha!

Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself there, but if the script for the gallery and memories is all the same, then I know what to do, heh.
Seeing as a new version dropped, I'll mess with that one and share the unlocked gallery and such once I got it properly done, maybe even just mod the "save only at specific spots" bs of the game, bah.
Do wonder if the teacher inshoes/heels scenes are working in this one, checking the database, they basically got no A.I. in the pre-last version, mh...

Loldosol

Dec 20, 2021
Have anyone same issue with new AV scene? It wont triggered, every time i get only unbirth scene when i lose with green dressed girl.

Denith

Nov 16, 2021
having trouble with graphic title 001 something something so the game doesnt run, what should i do ?

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
I think it's fairly common knowledge at this point that translating the "Scripts" and "System" sections of FantasM in Translator++ causes the game to not work, but does anyone know why? Translating just the "System" part still allows you to play the game, but restricts you from using spells and/or items, but translating "Scripts" causes the game to just not function entirely. Is this perhaps due to how the commands are spaced when translated? I know the spacing of phrases and words when using a machine translation can be a bit skewed, but if that's the only reason, then that's just a manual fix. I've always felt like there was more to it than that.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
I think it changes some variables or commands in ways other than spacing, which is what ends up breaking it. Would probably just have to not translate specific lines to fix that, but actually finding out which lines to not translate would be annoyingly time-consuming, with having to export and playtest the translations over and over until it's somewhat translated and less buggy. It's probably just easier to leave those 2 files untranslated altogether with how annoying that would be.

shadowfoot

Nov 20, 2018
Most of "Scripts" and "System" should be left untranslated, as translating files with a .jpeg suffix will confuse the code into not knowing which picture to use. It is time consuming, but it's not that hard to tell. Most of the things to be translated are in small batches, and anything with a file extension or "/" should be avoided. Pretty much all of system can be left untranslated as it is mostly behind the scenes, but there are many parts in the Scripts file that would be better translated, like store UI or some in-battle dialog.

Chachen

Feb 7, 2021
is it a new bug in the latest version or am I the only one? I got instant killed in every in-shoe combat because of the smell damage.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
is it a new bug in the latest version or am I the only one? I got instant killed in every in-shoe combat because of the smell damage.
I believe that different shoes have different amounts of "Smell Damage". There are also deodorant beads you can find (in some shoes) which reduce smell damage drastically. I haven't tried too much on the newest version so something actually could be messed up but I can so at least that there were several shoes that basically incinerated you intentionally.

Jan 20, 2021
Yo all! Apologies for the like radio silence, I kinda forgot about this game, lol.
My brains has more holes than swiss cheese, eh. Anyway, I went tinkering to like unlock the gallery and such, I've mostly did all of it except for a few that I'll need some help to edit them, or someone else with more knowledge with RPG Maker can maybe do instead of me, uh.

There are two events that I cannot edit the script to have the scenes be viewable without having to unlock them manually because... of a spacing problem, uh.
In the first image, you can see the script that I need to edit. Basically, all you got to do is remove the string that says "Ban = yaddayadda" and the "ban" from the (com.com.size,ban) to have those scenes be unlocked without having to reach that specific scene in the game, works with all them gallery events. The problem I'm facing now is, when I try to edit this one is... the one you can see in the second pic.

The effing program refuses to allow me to resize the window or what, and the first string gets broken because of how long it is.
(This is a problem I also noticed when you check the database and some enemies/event. If you click on them, RPG Maker has a fit and craps out a "Please only use 40 letters at max" message and won't leave you alone until you change the name to whatever you checked.)

If I save the script the way you see in the second pic, when you try load the event in the game it crashes. The string HAS to be all in one line, or else it doesn't work... but the effing thing won't allow me to do that. :cautious:
One event can be viewed by using a full-ish save I've shared before in an earlier link, and with an unorthodox method I used to see the ones that didn't show up, while the other in the third pic I just can't figure a way around it, either the script is edited without it getting broken, or someone has to unlock them the hard way.

So, if anybody with more RPG Maker knowledge than me can figure this one out, hey, I'd appreciate it and you'd do everyone a favour here ^^
Also, I'm not sharing the edited game yet as I'm using translator ++ to, well, translate it :p
The only bs is that, well, google bans ya every now and then if you translate too much, so, I got to wait from time to time to be un-banned to translate the game in chunks basically. :cautious:
Hopefully tomorrow may be fully done, but dunno, I'll share it asap.
Have a good day everyone! (y)

Oh yeah, forgot to add, still no in-shoe fights with the teacher's feet. :<
I'll try something tho, lol, like, copy-pasting the AI/events of the other fights to the teacher ones and maybe add them to the gallery somehow.
It'd be basically the same scenes of some schoolgirls ones but with the looks of the teachers, but suppose until it's fully implemented, better than nothing, lol?
I want me them pantyhosed feet~ <3

Reactions: clayben

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
This was asked before, but was left unanswered:
How do you get the third cg for the witch in the ice mountains? More specifically, how do you craft a the long processing-time item?
I don't seem to have the option of such item.

Jan 20, 2021
Well, here it is, latest version translated (badly) with modded gallery and full (but from outdated versions) save to still use to watch the gallery with.

I still wasn't able to fix those two events I mentioned before, so, if anyone has an idea of what to do or can figure it out on their own, that'd be cool, eh.
Also, tried modding the female teachers in-shoe enemy/fights, but couldn't make head over heels about the enemy troops, like... those are a mess, couldn't find the other in-shoe fights, plus other bs with RPG Maker just made me give up on the idea, effing program.

Chachen

Feb 7, 2021
I believe that different shoes have different amounts of "Smell Damage". There are also deodorant beads you can find (in some shoes) which reduce smell damage drastically. I haven't tried too much on the newest version so something actually could be messed up but I can so at least that there were several shoes that basically incinerated you intentionally.
Thanks for your kind answer! But what I'm confused is the "number" of damage. yeah it's too absurd like 100k+ so that I believe it must be some bug or I got something wrong. Anyway thanks for your kindness!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes