FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
So I have the same problem
levdanig
had and I did edit the ini file but now I just get another error. I tried naming a picture 001 -Title01 but it sidnt work.
Hi! i have the same issue , so i have RPG Maker XP Installed and i suddenly moved the main library files from my device , then i tried to open the game but i got the same error , so i try re-install RPGMakerXP and it's work maybe you should try to repair / install RGSS-RTP Standard

Reactions: hinguckah

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Hi! i have the same issue , so i have RPG Maker XP Installed and i suddenly moved the main library files from my device , then i tried to open the game but i got the same error , so i try re-install RPGMakerXP and it's work maybe you should try to repair / install RGSS-RTP Standard
Thanks reinstalling the RTP worked, though I hadn't moved anything and it worked fine for years so I have no idea why now all of a sudden it didn't.

Reactions: Kai_Dev

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
I rememberI had trouble with that part too but as I recall it's a fairly lengthy fetch quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a lot of fairly tricky puzzle type stuff in the game for sure.

Dec 6, 2018
same stuck here im just abadon it may be they did not develope that area yet so we never can pass
After you get access to the brown lake area (after a boss fight), you can pick up an abillity that lets you carry some of the water with you (brown or normal). To be able to pick it up, you have to find the item in your inventory and use it while in the water you wanna pick up.
The strategy for these puzzles is you put some of the water in your inventory and then once u get to the bunny, apply the bunny water in the inventory.

Oct 1, 2018
After you get access to the brown lake area (after a boss fight), you can pick up an abillity that lets you carry some of the water with you (brown or normal). To be able to pick it up, you have to find the item in your inventory and use it while in the water you wanna pick up.
The strategy for these puzzles is you put some of the water in your inventory and then once u get to the bunny, apply the bunny water in the inventory.
wait how to pick up normal water i only can pick this one
1644583702725.png
this water dont work it cant cure bunny state

Last edited:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
wait how to pick up normal water i only can pick this one

this water dont work it cant cure bunny state
That is the "normal" water.

The gimmick of the zone is that you can use the Aqua Lump to get the 'Bunny' state but not to cure it. There is one special pool of dark blue water you can find that does remove the state, but it is in a remote area very far into the zone and you technically don't even need to find it to progress.

Oct 1, 2018
That is the "normal" water.

The gimmick of the zone is that you can use the Aqua Lump to get the 'Bunny' state but not to cure it. There is one special pool of dark blue water you can find that does remove the state, but it is in a remote area very far into the zone and you technically don't even need to find it to progress.
can you show me where that pool is ? this game puzze sure pain is ass
NVM found tip on page 11

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2018
1644726910743.png
how to win this girl ? any stragety ? i lose every time she pooped all my party she always block the way i cant progess area behind, she every where even im girnd my party to lv 57 now cant hit her much cause poop sticky
*P/s: figure by my selft just atk her from every spot same time she cant poop if u do good dps race use iceda is best choice

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2018
1644734929822.png
stuck with these now where the hell is key ? im stuck with this stage aboyt 10 day pls, im lost the track of green skirt girl too
1644735030513.png
and where is this location pls

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
(1) stuck with these now where the hell is key ? im stuck with this stage aboyt 10 day pls, im lost the track of green skirt girl too

(2) and where is this location pls
1. As far as I know the door your referring to cannot be opened in the current edition of the game. The actual boss is the giantess with boots which is south of that door. You fight her, get your final party member, and then move on to the next area.

2. Without knowing how far you are into the game it is hard to know exactly what you need to do next but I suspect the NPC is talking about the giantess in the sewer system beneath the monster town/mansion. You need to hit a lever to lower the water level in the sewer system and then there is a long corridor with a boss fight.

The last few months of updates have been very minor so this game has not got a lot of attention. I believe we will *not* be getting an update this month either, but I am basing this off a google translated statement from the author so I could be wrong!

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
1. As far as I know the door your referring to cannot be opened in the current edition of the game. The actual boss is the giantess with boots which is south of that door. You fight her, get your final party member, and then move on to the next area.

2. Without knowing how far you are into the game it is hard to know exactly what you need to do next but I suspect the NPC is talking about the giantess in the sewer system beneath the monster town/mansion. You need to hit a lever to lower the water level in the sewer system and then there is a long corridor with a boss fight.

The last few months of updates have been very minor so this game has not got a lot of attention. I believe we will *not* be getting an update this month either, but I am basing this off a google translated statement from the author so I could be wrong!
And what do you know, he just released version 0.43 20 minutes ago... I can't believe he recovered that fast, judging from the latest news in his Twitter in 20th.
Hopefully he will regain the speed soon, as he said he would go back to his work gradually.
Edit: It looks like the new content only consists of the blue-haired guard girl encounter in an additional prison under the lab, specifically a pre-emptive event. You can either find it in the gallery if you completed the total escape before or enter that prison.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes