FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nostopthis

Apr 26, 2021
Are you trying to run it without unzipping it? That's not going to work.
You need to extract it under Japanese locale if you haven't, or the file paths will be broken.
I'm on the japanese locale but I don't know how to extract under it and I've been extracting it and it has the same error as Denith gets whenever they try

nostopthis

Apr 26, 2021
Are you trying to run it without unzipping it? That's not going to work.
You need to extract it under Japanese locale if you haven't, or the file paths will be broken.
I've tried extracting it under the japanese locale with Bandizip but it still gave me the same error as Denith can you help us?

Chachen

Feb 7, 2021
for those who encountered the error "001-Title01 cannot be found", you have to download and install RTP XP from

Hope this can help you guys.

Denith

Nov 16, 2021
for those who encountered the error "001-Title01 cannot be found", you have to download and install RTP XP from

Hope this can help you guys.
which one ?

Dec 6, 2018
To my knowledge, this happens when you don't have your system local set to Japan or something similar. If your computer can't read the Japanese characters, it turns them into a garbled mess. Thus, when the game looks for the title file that has Japanese characters it cannot find it since the name changed. If this is the problem, you may have to redownload or unzip/unrar the file again after changing the system local to Japan. Hope this helps

Denith

Nov 16, 2021
To my knowledge, this happens when you don't have your system local set to Japan or something similar. If your computer can't read the Japanese characters, it turns them into a garbled mess. Thus, when the game looks for the title file that has Japanese characters it cannot find it since the name changed. If this is the problem, you may have to redownload or unzip/unrar the file again after changing the system local to Japan. Hope this helps
tks! its work, aside from my browser history just dissapear 1646552120263.png

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
can someone share save file with full gallery? i deleted my saves and dont want to suffer going through from some annoying points

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes