FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Shneer

Jul 3, 2020
Well, here it is, latest version translated (badly) with modded gallery and full (but from outdated versions) save to still use to watch the gallery with.

I still wasn't able to fix those two events I mentioned before, so, if anyone has an idea of what to do or can figure it out on their own, that'd be cool, eh.
Also, tried modding the female teachers in-shoe enemy/fights, but couldn't make head over heels about the enemy troops, like... those are a mess, couldn't find the other in-shoe fights, plus other bs with RPG Maker just made me give up on the idea, effing program.
How do you access the gallery?

Jan 20, 2021
How do you access the gallery?
Lol, right after you start the game and are in the main hub area, just directly go north thru the red gate, and it'll lead you to an are with two other gates and the sides and at the top of the map there's like a sort of small well that, when you interact with it, will send you to the memory room.
The gates at the sides, left one is to re-fight bosses while the right one is just two scenes regarding a big maid or something.

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Is there a trick to beating the blonde haired boss in the dungeon area of the city with the key the one guy is asking for. She just seems to keep healing forever and ever, buffing and inflicting status ailments on me until I eventually die. Is it just a matter of outlasting it or is there some trick to the fight? It's the one with the sex toy that it seems like you can target with some spells but doesn't seem to do anything and eventually starting draining your SP. It just never seems to actually die.

Also if anyone eventually gets around to this, how do I actually upgrade the weapon skills that the game keeps saying I can upgrade?

Last edited:

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
This has gotta be one of those gimmick bosses cause even after levelling up and just continuing to wail on it it never goes down and just keeps healing sometimes 600 HP all at once. I just don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing here. There really isn't any information on this game or this boss anywhere out there that I can find so I'm basically stuck at this point.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
The weapon skills npc is warped to by interacting with that thing a bit to the right of the warp in the main area. About that boss, assuming you got the sex toy for her (which I assume you did, since you said "the one with the sex toy" instead of "the one who inserts your team member"), I think it might just be a damage race? Honestly hard to remember since it's been a very long time since I did that boss, and maybe I just did enough damage to cheese it anyway. I know she shouldn't start out with healing that much, but I have no clue if there's some way to reduce her healing at that point in the game.

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Okay I got all my upgrades now and realized I can get some of those Reindrops that allow me to access more of that FFXII License Grid type board that lets you further upgrade your stats but I'm still stuck on this boss. I'm about level 15 using polearms on my main guy and focusing on INT and spellcasting for the priest guy and no matter what eventually the boss just starts healing all the damage I do, entering a phase where it starts draining my SP and loading my characters up with status ailments that silence, blind, lower my attack or just flat out keep me from attacking and then I just run out of SP and it never ever dies. I'm absolutely stomping the enemies in the area around me now and about 5 levels above them so it just feels like it shouldn't be this hard and I should be sufficiently levelled to beat this boss if it would just ever stop healing itself.

None of the other bosses were anywhere near this difficult once I got a hold of their mechanics like the one that keeps stuffing you into it's bikini so I don't know. I feel like the secondary target thing that's untranslated is also a glitch now because I absolutely wailed on it with lightning and it just never did anything either and only a few spells even seem to be able to target that secondary thing anyway.

e: I just finally got fed up and looked into lowering the difficulty to see what was going on and indeed it really is just a DPS race, just a really really tedious one especially if it ends up hitting the super powered up phase, which it never hit on the easy difficulty. Hopefully that's the last time I have to do anything like that. Boss designs like that were the boss heals up to full health if you can't do enough damage and it just throwing everything possible at you to keep you from being able to do that such that 2 days worth of grinding apparently still wasn't enough on normal difficulty is a bit much for a games third boss. Healing bosses are like my absolute least favorite type of enemy to fight in a JRPG period actually. Like it's not even that hard a fight otherwise even in it's enrage phase where I managed hit 70+ turns with it still not going down one attempt. Anyway finally get to continue the game now

Last edited:
Reactions: 6O9

Chachen

Feb 7, 2021
Is there a way to pass this bunny girl? I mean how am I supposed to walk through the "lake" without having odor? Or is there a way to deodorize it? ?.png

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Is there a way to pass this bunny girl? I mean how am I supposed to walk through the "lake" without having odor? Or is there a way to deodorize it?
There is a different path you need to take first. 'Non~Important' on posted a guide Page 11 with screenshots of how to take the other path. It will lead you to a second copy of the aqua lump spell you need to store scents with as well as a lake with special blue water that gets rid of odor.

You will need both of those things to complete the puzzle series you are looking at!

Chachen

Feb 7, 2021
There is a different path you need to take first. 'Non~Important' on posted a guide Page 11 with screenshots of how to take the other path. It will lead you to a second copy of the aqua lump spell you need to store scents with as well as a lake with special blue water that gets rid of odor.

You will need both of those things to complete the puzzle series you are looking at!
Thanks for your help, I will try it later.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Not much to see this month - it seems the only new content is a boss which is only available in the recollection room. What's more, the boss consistently crashed after 2-3 turns for me.

My understanding from a google translated read-through of their devlog post is that the dev is suffering burnout and will probably not be posting an update next month either.

juncture45

Mar 24, 2019
That sucks, hope it doesn't die like so many in the past. Still hoping for an update on Little Snatcher.
Not much to see this month - it seems the only new content is a boss which is only available in the recollection room. What's more, the boss consistently crashed after 2-3 turns for me.

My understanding from a google translated read-through of their devlog post is that the dev is suffering burnout and will probably not be posting an update next month either.

juncture45

Mar 24, 2019
Any recommendations on games similar to FantasM?
Little snatcher
Size Matters
Shrink High
World in the palm of your hand.
For true giantess japanese style games.

If you are ok with more amazon sized domination then there is alot more.
Tower of trampling being one of the best.

Oct 1, 2018
how to process in town stage ( stage 3 after defeat girl with swim suilt on nipple ) im stuck at the house the girl ask me the item make her horny ?

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
So I have the same problem
levdanig
had and I did edit the ini file but now I just get another error. I tried naming a picture 001 -Title01 but it sidnt work.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes