FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
So I have been trying to get every death scene in this game and by looking thorugh the game files I found this death cutscene where the player are stuck in the ventilation system in the castle and defeated by the maids. I think I found the place but for some reason I don't seem to die from the gas when you run into the small holes when getting chased by the maids.

Here are the pictures:
View attachment 1700455 View attachment 1700456 View attachment 1700457 View attachment 1700458 View attachment 1700459 View attachment 1700460 View attachment 1700461 View attachment 1700462 View attachment 1700463 View attachment 1700466 View attachment 1700467
How did you extract the pictures from the game?

Mar 26, 2021
1649628932702.png

Can someone who's really smart break this image down for me? I'm trying to get the game to work by following these instructions but I don't really get it.

Reactions: K-saam

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Can someone who's really smart break this image down for me? I'm trying to get the game to work by following these instructions but I don't really get it.
That looks like the instructions for downloading and running the game from their fanbox? Basically what I have to do is:
1) Download both provided links (the game is uploaded in two parts)
2) Unzip both parts to the same location
3) You should now have a (new) zip folder and a file. Unzip the new zip folder
4) The resulting folder is the game, navigate to the "FantasM" subfolder and click Game.exe

Mar 26, 2021
That looks like the instructions for downloading and running the game from their fanbox? Basically what I have to do is:
1) Download both provided links (the game is uploaded in two parts)
2) Unzip both parts to the same location
3) You should now have a (new) zip folder and a file. Unzip the new zip folder
4) The resulting folder is the game, navigate to the "FantasM" subfolder and click Game.exe
I dunno why but the folders won't combine.

kasaieco

Apr 12, 2022
Does anybody know where/how to get to the lever to lower the water level in the sewer, I've been running around loosing my mind as its probably something super simple. Thank you in advance.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Does anybody know where/how to get to the lever to lower the water level in the sewer, I've been running around loosing my mind as its probably something super simple. Thank you in advance.
If I remember correctly you have to come back to that section later from a different entrance. It's been quite awhile since I did it so I'm afraid I don't remember the specifics but if you are still stuck I could try backtracking!

kasaieco

Apr 12, 2022
If I remember correctly you have to come back to that section later from a different entrance. It's been quite awhile since I did it so I'm afraid I don't remember the specifics but if you are still stuck I could try backtracking!
That would be excellent if it isn't too much of a hassle, because I can't find any other place to go to get into the rest of the mansion other than to fight Neira (Which I'm not sure is a winnable fight). And the game tells you to go explore the sewers instead.

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
That would be excellent if it isn't too much of a hassle, because I can't find any other place to go to get into the rest of the mansion other than to fight Neira (Which I'm not sure is a winnable fight). And the game tells you to go explore the sewers instead.
Screenshot 2022-04-11 234924.png Screenshot 2022-04-22 114028.png Screenshot 2022-04-22 115043.png Screenshot 2022-04-22 115120.png Screenshot 2022-04-22 115211.png Screenshot 2022-04-22 115429.png
In the fifth image, just press enter by that box and there'll be a key to unlock the door in the sixth image. Just keep heading straight once you head down the first set of stairs until you reach a wall and need to turn right. There'll be a red door that you need to head through, then you just keep heading right. The blue lever to lower the water level is just after that.

Reactions: gu4262001 and B2B2

kasaieco

Apr 12, 2022
View attachment 1770930 View attachment 1770957 View attachment 1770959 View attachment 1770962 View attachment 1770965 View attachment 1770966
In the fifth image, just press enter by that box and there'll be a key to unlock the door in the sixth image. Just keep heading straight once you head down the first set of stairs until you reach a wall and need to turn right. There'll be a red door that you need to head through, then you just keep heading right. The blue lever to lower the water level is just after that.
You're a god damn saint, thank you very much.

Reactions: Non~Important

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
this game is really hard at some parts but if u get used to this game puzzle system it will actually get easier, light dungeon part was the most annoying in my run

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
can someone send the news from the ver 0.45
Will update it later, after the dev fixes the student bug.
New version adds the fart lab, also located in the underground facility, with 3 students and 3 teachers. Pretty good imo, except the teachers since as the dev states it is hard to deal with.

Last edited:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Snipping the opening and closing statements here's the notes of content update in the newest version

The content of the update is ・ Onara laboratory in the underground laboratory Will be added.

There are 3 students, 3 teachers, and 8 battle types. The location is "Underground Research Institute Southeast Division".

The teacher has a high appropriate rank and is too strong to beat at this stage.
So, until the game production reaches the teacher's proper rank
If you win the battle with the first schoolgirl,
You can enjoy it with all your opponents with lust and Soma lanterns.

With lust, you can also choose the HP start value of the other party, so You can enjoy the evil skills immediately.
Please enjoy the flatulence of the nasty giant girls.
The flatulence laboratory has nothing to do with the progress of the game, so the balance is quite tight.
In addition, battles other than the first female student outside the Soma Lantern will be possible after clearing the laboratory.

Gido123

Apr 1, 2022
Will update it later, after the dev fixes the student bug.
New version adds the fart lab, also located in the underground facility, with 3 students and 3 teachers. Pretty good imo, except the teachers since as the dev states it is hard to deal with.
How do you do the others?
I win the first encounter, but when i try to do the others the character just says something and backs away.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
How do you do the others?
I win the first encounter, but when i try to do the others the character just says something and backs away.
In order to open all the characters, you also needs to complete the escape plan in the underground lab (this will also open all the battles, scenes and defeated endings in the gallery)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes