FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Also something to keep in mind: If you meet the first student in the fart lab the third time (the pink hair girl), you will not be able to continue to play in there. This might be intentional from the dev.

blinddoll

Apr 5, 2019
been stuck the last few updates, i cant find the underground base or where any of this new content is? can someone please drop a save

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
It looks like you need to extract the files under Japanese locale. The file names were likely corrupted when you extracted the archive.

Alt + Enter should do the trick.
thank you! but I'm having big trouble with soul and gear! they're all in japanese i don't understand what soul or weapon to equip them with

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
This is the hardest sex game I've ever played! haha bosses have so many debuffs it won't let me hit even though i've played in traveler mode

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone else having luck translating v4501 with Translator++ (with Sugoi Translator). Tried both legacy and v2 parser to no avail.
The v2 parser straight up fails, while the legacy parser has its own list of parsing failures even when exempting to translate the script file.

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else having luck translating v4501 with Translator++ (with Sugoi Translator). Tried both legacy and v2 parser to no avail.
The v2 parser straight up fails, while the legacy parser has its own list of parsing failures even when exempting to translate the script file.
I always managed to translate it with Translator++ fine, all you need to do is to exempt the 'script' and 'system', hope this helps

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
does anyone know where to access the nymph characters in a water area(armpit, analvore, pussy hair trim, etc)?

Additionally, is there any content post-underground institute excape on the current update? or is that all we can progress to for now?

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
I always managed to translate it with Translator++ fine, all you need to do is to exempt the 'script' and 'system', hope this helps
Tried to no avail. I think that my mistake was that I kept trying to use the Sugoi Translator extension (it's translations are mucho sugoi). Even with the really good translations, it keeps making so many syntax errors like forgetting single quotes or the upside-down L symbol.
Will be using your shared translation, thank you very much.

EDIT: Just looked at your trans files after running. I have no idea why yours runs and mine doesn't :C
EDIT2: Seems like you also didn't translate the Troops and Weapons files, maybe that's the difference.

Last edited:

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
does anyone know where to access the nymph characters in a water area(armpit, analvore, pussy hair trim, etc)?

Additionally, is there any content post-underground institute excape on the current update? or is that all we can progress to for now?
Get on the wood raft, try your best get on the other shores and explore those areas. Since the lake has changed for a while significantly, it might hard for you to locate such shores, but it should take no longer than 15 minutes.
The post-escape plan content for now is the fart lab, which has been presented in v.45

Last edited:

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
This is the hardest sex game I've ever played! haha bosses have so many debuffs it won't let me hit even though i've played in traveler mode
This game requires you to grind pretty hard so there is nothing much you can do. Also not only is the boss difficult to deal with, the debuffs, mechanics and some areas could also be a challenge.
Personally my team is killing everything (except Exco 1st phase) so my only problem is to enjoy the content lol.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes