FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
New version with bug fixes.

You missed something on the patch notes, he mentioned a door mimic, but didn't specify an exact location. On google translate it just says underground lab but i couldn't find it. Also does anyone know the location of the boss they added in the sewer area? that's one of the only ones i'm missing.

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
to get the door mimic boss you need to go to the room with the 5 light puzzle in the underground and turn them all OFF, a heart will appear on the door then for you to engage her.

1653957351216.png

Reactions: FallenSystem

Dream_salix

Jul 14, 2018
is there a full walkthrough somewhere? im missing like half the content even with a savefile and idk where to be looking

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Just in case I'm missing something, has anyone found a way to translate the location names in this game using Translator++? A new parser for it came out a bit ago, and it's more in depth than the current one. Transferring progress from one parser to the other is practically impossible because their formats are so different. I was testing it a bit ago, and most of the translation you'll need to start from scratch anyways. As far as I know, the only things that're untranslatable in the old parser are these location names, as seen in the image I posted. In the new parser, you can find and translate them, but restarting just for that is hardly worth it. If anyone else has had a chance to use the new parser, whether on this game or not, sharing some of your findings would be appreciated.

Screenshot 2022-04-26 170222.png

Oct 1, 2018
If I'm reading the update notes correctly, it seems this is another minor update.

New scenes:

- New post-defeat scene for the blue security guard

- New post defeat scene for one of the lake nymphs

Other changes:

- Minimap added to the Snow Orca nest

- Succubus enemy added into the research institute (Note: this enemy was already there so I assume they mean the dark variant was added?)

- Two generic enemies in the research institute were buffed

- The last one is hard to understand with google translate, but it seems to be a bug fix of certain enemies not applying forced elemental conditions correctly? I believe some ice-attribute enemies apply a status condition that converts your damage to ice element so that it heals them instead of hurting them and I think this is what is being referred to.

The author also reaffirmed that they wish to complete the game before the end of the year, including finishing past areas which are currently incomplete. They said they took it easy this month and are feeling well rested, and that they would like to increase the production schedule going forward.

I believe they said the same things last month though, so take it with a grain of salt!
well i think everybody want this game compelete. Its best gaintess femdom fetish game with, all fetish content in the world. And then i hope some one or team can do english trans for this one.

Chus0299

Jul 25, 2017
Hey, I just finished the lab part, and got teleported back. Is there any further content? i spoke to the flying guy at the base and he mentioned a NW part of the school and then said the "instability ahead try later" or something. Not sure if thats it

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Hey, I just finished the lab part, and got teleported back. Is there any further content? i spoke to the flying guy at the base and he mentioned a NW part of the school and then said the "instability ahead try later" or something. Not sure if thats it
That is the end of current playable content. There is a side area (nymph's pond) that can be accessed through an alternate exit in the tunnel system before the school which is slightly higher leveled though!

Reactions: Chus0299

Subaru go brrrr

Nov 18, 2021
I think I'm slowly starting to lose my mind here, I've been sitting at this for hours and can't get any further. I'm stuck in the Savannah zone and after having beaten the pink haired girl multiple times I think I'm now supposed to find her contact lenses. If I'm correct they are in a flower field right behind a black bunny girl. Problem is, I can't reach them whatsoever due to not being able to clean myself of the bunny scent. The problem here is that I need the bunny scent first due to a red bunny girl blocking the way but can not clean myself after passing her. Is there any way to get past her or is anything else required besides the Aqua item?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
Heyya could someone share latest save file ? mine perma deleted while cleaning up some storage. Thanks

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
I think I'm slowly starting to lose my mind here, I've been sitting at this for hours and can't get any further. I'm stuck in the Savannah zone and after having beaten the pink haired girl multiple times I think I'm now supposed to find her contact lenses. If I'm correct they are in a flower field right behind a black bunny girl. Problem is, I can't reach them whatsoever due to not being able to clean myself of the bunny scent. The problem here is that I need the bunny scent first due to a red bunny girl blocking the way but can not clean myself after passing her. Is there any way to get past her or is anything else required besides the Aqua item?

Help would be greatly appreciated.
The contacts should also be in the Savannah. If I'm reading this correctly, I assume you've already been through the Savannah Maze and fought Ymir at the end. Her contacts should also be in that maze. There's also a post I made a couple pages back about getting to her 4th and final fight, and getting the second Aqua Lump item if that's what you mean. That post also shows what kind of water you need to clean the bunny scent off of yourself. If I'm wrong, then try and clarify a bit if you can. It's been a while since I've finished that area, and it's pretty big, so stuff is hard to narrow down. Hope this helps.

Subaru go brrrr

Nov 18, 2021
The contacts should also be in the Savannah. If I'm reading this correctly, I assume you've already been through the Savannah Maze and fought Ymir at the end. Her contacts should also be in that maze. There's also a post I made a couple pages back about getting to her 4th and final fight, and getting the second Aqua Lump item if that's what you mean. That post also shows what kind of water you need to clean the bunny scent off of yourself. If I'm wrong, then try and clarify a bit if you can. It's been a while since I've finished that area, and it's pretty big, so stuff is hard to narrow down. Hope this helps.
Alright, I'm gonna try to find the contact lenses over there. She was talking about some flowers and that confused me a lot. I'll update you if I actually find them.

Edit: It worked, I found the contact lenses, thank you!

Last edited:

GreyGrundy

Aug 28, 2021
I think that the newest version is 0.0704 and I hope that I'm not asking too much but I would also like the game download and the english translation.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes