FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
v0.4703 link:
I will update bug fixed version if there is any.
Edit1: Update to v.0.4701
Edit2: Okay I realize that keeping .001 name will make the file lose its type and intergrity when upload to MEGA so I will just replace it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edit3: Update to v.0.4703

Last edited:

Phionna

Jun 5, 2022
v0.47 link:
Thanks, is it possible for anyone to translate this one or assist me in doing so? I have translator++ but my attempts to translate it lead to a menagerie of errors and scripting issues.. :(

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
So for some context: Version 0.47 came out today. Here's a quick summary of the author's notes from my limited ability to read it:

The main focus of this month's update is the underground waterway supply area (I believe this is meant to be sewers). For those unfamiliar, this zone is accessed through a whole in one of the houses in the town area near the start of the game. It is a zone focused heavily on stench, and merely traveling through it applies a smell debuff.

As you have likely surmised, most enemies have attacks related to using the toilet and there is no way to toggle it off (the author apologizes for this).

Besides this new zone, enemies now zoom-in when performing a capture move and the dangerous encounter system (glowing versions of enemies) has been revised so that defeating normal enemies increases the chance of a dangerous enemy appearing. I believe this was already intended to be the case so it might just be they fixed the system up.

Hope that helps!

Loldosol

Dec 20, 2021
you need to kill them again and again and then you have more chance to spawn them.
But i have no idea how to pump out water or what is it :D

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018
The right way to go to the sewer is through the school. You can get in to the sewer through the upper right building on school, just below the gym. From there follow the instruction from Averion and the water level will go down

Reactions: nvoim

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Perhaps a dumb question, but...where do you find the shadow version of the silver cat (or is it a mouse??) girl? I've been trying to fill out my monster catalogue and I think that's the last thing I'm missing...

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Perhaps a dumb question, but...where do you find the shadow version of the silver cat (or is it a mouse??) girl? I've been trying to fill out my monster catalogue and I think that's the last thing I'm missing...
she can just appear as an invader randomly (like she shows up, but extremely rarely she will be the variant) so its a rare event on top of a rare event.. all i can say is goodluck

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
v0.471 link:
Edit: Update to v.0.471
I think the updated link is only to part of the file. The file name has .001 at the end, and is around 140MB less than the original .47 was

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
I think the updated link is only to part of the file. The file name has .001 at the end, and is around 140MB less than the original .47 was
That is because instead of extract that .001 file and then re-archive it, I just put it here. It is still the zip file and the content is the same game as usual.

Last edited:

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
That is because instead of extract that .001 file and then re-archive it, I just put it here. It is still the zip file and the content is the same game as usual.
Is anybody else having an issue extracting it (for .4701, not the original .47)? 7-zip isn't working, and I tried updating 7-zip to the latest and it still isn't. It shows "unexpected end of data" and "CRC failed : FantasMv4701\Game.rgssad" (and the game doesn't run when fully extracted).

buluos

Feb 16, 2022
Alright. I really can't open this file, and it's useless to use any method to unzip the file.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes