FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
How do you get reindrops
I believe they are a reward for your first time clearing certain optional bosses. You can also get them from completing quests by talking to the character in the top right of the heaven homebase area.

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
v0.4703 link:
I will update bug fixed version if there is any.
Edit1: Update to v.0.4701
Edit2: Okay I realize that keeping .001 name will make the file lose its type and intergrity when upload to MEGA so I will just replace it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edit3: Update to v.0.4703
How did you translate the game, did you use translator++ and if you did. Did you use the legacy version or the newer one and was also wondering if you skipped some files to translate

Last edited:
Reactions: B2B2

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
I seem to get this error when translating the game through translator++(sugoi) but when I translate with google it works fine

1659390049907.png

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
I seem to get this error when translating the game through translator++(sugoi) but when I translate with google it works fine

View attachment 1959935
For some reason, Sugoi doesn't capture all of the correct scripts when translating. In this case, when Sugoi attempts to translate all of the names of the main protagonists and the big bosses, it forgets the quote marks. You need to go back and correct all of them in the lines that simply state the character's name when surrounded in quotes.

Note that all of these lines are located in the Troops dump. It'll help to quick-search the quote mark specifically in this dump and correct them all.

Capture.PNG

Pangar01

Apr 22, 2020
So how am I supposed to understand anything in the game? Even with english turned on I cant understand what anyone is saying and am probably making bad choices by spamming the okay button. I seen people talk about translator ++ but I cant seem to figure out how to work it. Is anyone able to help me with this?

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
Does anyone has a Save before the newest area? I lost my save and can't be bothered restarting the game

werago

May 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this or why it happens?
when I try to enter where the light goes I get that error

Big Wario

Nov 15, 2017
Or at least some help, I found the sewers area and see a pipe it wants me to go into, But the area is flooded and I can't tell how to lower the water level.

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Or at least some help, I found the sewers area and see a pipe it wants me to go into, But the area is flooded and I can't tell how to lower the water level.
I know that when you head to the sewers through the school entrance, the water lowers one level by default. The pipe or pipes (can't remember how many) that are open after that are free to access. Once you head into them, you enter a boss fight. If you win, then the water is lowered one more level until it's at its lowest.

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Hello guys, can someone help me with the translation? A guide? Or simply a translated version? I've been trying with translator++ but I'm no expert so I feel like I wasted too much time trying for nothing.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
is someone can help me with something, i'm kinda stuck...

here is the summary: I have to get my hands on a key which is carefully guarded by a Boss who inserted it in a very private place and who, it seems, asks me to find a toy kept by a girl with red hair.

- there is also the possibility that I face the boss directly, but no guarantee that it will give me the key once beaten.

I know where the red haired girl is, I think... but no idea where to look for the toy in question. I've looked around, but I can't find anything.

if anyone has a hint for me.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
whats new on the this update ?
not very much sadly, mostly QoL and bugfixes. There is also a new area you can explore in the entrance of Egypt-like land (I don't know the name, but its checkpoint is put after the town), but it is not completed since the dev tried to change his ideas about a new dungeon, therefore f up a bit in production. Only 6 more mobs and a giant girl standing there.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes