FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
I having problems upgrading my weapons ranking can someone help me
Screenshot 2022-04-26 170222.png Screenshot 2022-07-12 161809.png Screenshot 2022-07-12 161850.png Screenshot 2022-07-12 161917.png
The last image is all the weapons, and the white spaces are ones you can upgrade. Blue ones are already upgraded, and grey ones can't be upgraded yet. The basics just involve fighting enemies to get upgrades. I don't know the secret to getting upgrades consistently, because it seems like only specific enemies trigger weapon upgrades. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Astrikur

Feb 18, 2019
I've been stuck on this for a while and couldn't find an answer in this thread
They tell you to come back at night and, when I do, nothing happens
I see people mentioning there's a cutscene but I can't seem to interact with anything in the room
(I've gotten the crane princess upgrade and everything, all that's left is to get the key by distracting the president somehow)
1658167673591.png

Chus0299

Jul 25, 2017
I see people mentioning there's a cutscene but I can't seem to interact with anything in the room
(I've gotten the crane princess upgrade and everything, all that's left is to get the key by distracting the president somehow)
View attachment 1932672
i had the same issue, you wont get the animation on that room, go to the left part of the first floor to the student organization room and you'll find these girls beat them and the animation will play! hope it helps. 1658201985163.png

Reactions: Astrikur

Astrikur

Feb 18, 2019
i had the same issue, you wont get the animation on that room, go to the left part of the first floor to the student organization room and you'll find these girls beat them and the animation will play! hope it helps. View attachment 1933340
It does, thanks!
Must’ve somehow missed that one, thought I had searched the whole school

Edit: Aaand I just happen to get my first error on that fight specifically, anyone know how to fix that or give me a save file after the fight?
Edit 2: Read about it and I guess I'll just have to go through the fight untranslated, so we good (hopefully)
Edit 3: Couldn't move my save file back to my translated version since that's an older version (0.4700), unlucky.

1658229796629.png

Last edited:

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
It does, thanks!
Must’ve somehow missed that one, thought I had searched the whole school

Edit: Aaand I just happen to get my first error on that fight specifically, anyone know how to fix that or give me a save file after the fight?
Edit 2: Read about it and I guess I'll just have to go through the fight untranslated, so we good (hopefully)
Edit 3: Couldn't move my save file back to my translated version since that's an older version (0.4700), unlucky.

View attachment 1933771
Yeah, for whatever reason, those translations have some script lines translated. Those lines specifically cause this fight to break. You'll probably need to get your hands on the Translator++ file for that version, or a save file that's already gotten past that fight. If you can't do that, then you can always get the latest public version of Translator++ and the latest version of the game posted here, and translate it yourself. Only certain scripts can be translated in Translator++, so if you just want a plain machine translation, just make sure the "Scripts" and "System" sections are empty.

Mar 26, 2021
View attachment 1932672
How'd you manage to translate the game?

Astrikur

Feb 18, 2019
How'd you manage to translate the game?
I got it from someone who machine translated it themselves, I'm honestly surprised at how well they did it since there are very few issues/unclear parts (They went through things manually)

Here's the translated game I'm using (0.4703):
Edit 7/23/22: Bug fixes

Might want to have an untranslated version as well to avoid the issue I had

Last edited:
Reactions: yunoia
Mar 26, 2021
I got it from someone who machine translated it themselves, I'm honestly surprised at how well they did it since there are very few issues/unclear parts (They went through things manually)

Here's the translated game I'm using (0.4703):

Might want to have an untranslated version as well to avoid the issue I had
Thanks man

Mar 26, 2021
Little snatcher
Size Matters
Shrink High
World in the palm of your hand.
For true giantess japanese style games.

If you are ok with more amazon sized domination then there is alot more.
Tower of trampling being one of the best.
Where can shrink high be downloaded?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
What is the best Types of weapons in fantasm?
I'm not sure which one is the strongest but the Katana has some effects which allow you to ignore a few status conditions or send them back to enemies. Since enemies spam the hell out of status effects the ability to purge some of them while still dealing damage has lead to me finding katanas to be incredibly useful.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Unless I'm misreading, the major change for this boss is the implementation of minibosses in the sewers. This content is focused entirely on scat, so if that's not your thing it's probably a skip month for you.

The miniboss you can see squatting in the previous update has attacks now. In addition, the pipes that were inaccessible can now be used. Doing so climbs up into a toilet, which will then be occupied. As best I can tell, the gimmick is that if you "defeat" these enemies they will flush you down and fill the sewer to lower the "water" levels.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes