FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
not very much sadly, mostly QoL and bugfixes. There is also a new area you can explore in the entrance of Egypt-like land (I don't know the name, but its checkpoint is put after the town), but it is not completed since the dev tried to change his ideas about a new dungeon, therefore f up a bit in production. Only 6 more mobs and a giant girl standing there.
So the sewers area is still unfinished?

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
Heyya im kinda stuck on sewer on pipe part ( after water lowered 1st time ) its said there's unstable demon, so i can't proceed. is there any way to pass this passage ?

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Heyya im kinda stuck on sewer on pipe part ( after water lowered 1st time ) its said there's unstable demon, so i can't proceed. is there any way to pass this passage ?
There are some parts of the sewer that are unfinished, so you can't go in there. The unstable demon is one of the messages said it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai_Dev

Loldosol

Dec 20, 2021
not very much sadly, mostly QoL and bugfixes. There is also a new area you can explore in the entrance of Egypt-like land (I don't know the name, but its checkpoint is put after the town), but it is not completed since the dev tried to change his ideas about a new dungeon, therefore f up a bit in production. Only 6 more mobs and a giant girl standing there.
i have no idea where to find it :D

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
Take the warp to the first desert themed area. Go right one zone and then at the fork go south and there is a new building with the new enemies in it.
Dungeon idea is good new enemy 1 boss ( sprite only no battle scene ) , but like FallenSystem said earlier aveiron is trying to change the ideas of this duengon, i wish aveiron keep the boss on this dungeon ;-;.

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Too many errors... o_O
Yeah I've been noticing as I've gotten into the palace area with the alarms going off and maids chasing you everywhere that the games been crashing a ton which really stalled up my progress and led to me putting the game on hold. It's frustrating to have to explore sections of this palace at a time, run back and save often and the game can crash just about any time it tries to load something now it seems. There's one boss early into it that I can't seem to beat nor do I think I'm supposed too really, but I've been chasing the one princess looking character through the place going through rafters last time I recall before it just up and crashed again wiping like 30 minutes of treasure hunting and progress. I had started playing the game on traveler difficulty just to get through this area but it's still pretty brutal with all the crashing.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah I've been noticing as I've gotten into the palace area with the alarms going off and maids chasing you everywhere that the games been crashing a ton which really stalled up my progress and led to me putting the game on hold. It's frustrating to have to explore sections of this palace at a time, run back and save often and the game can crash just about any time it tries to load something now it seems. There's one boss early into it that I can't seem to beat nor do I think I'm supposed too really, but I've been chasing the one princess looking character through the place going through rafters last time I recall before it just up and crashed again wiping like 30 minutes of treasure hunting and progress. I had started playing the game on traveler difficulty just to get through this area but it's still pretty brutal with all the crashing.
Did you translate it with translator++ or is it in the original japanese? That seems like it would be a problem with the translation or something at that point.

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
Did you translate it with translator++ or is it in the original japanese? That seems like it would be a problem with the translation or something at that point.

dood literally when there's no translation yet i use google translate app on my android and translate it with camera :KEK:

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
sometimes when i'm unable to beat the enemy i add my own OP weapon to the game or add some healing item that wont decrease it's quantity when used.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
is someone can help me with something, i'm kinda stuck...

here is the summary: I have to get my hands on a key which is carefully guarded by a Boss who inserted it in a very private place and who, it seems, asks me to find a toy kept by a girl with red hair.

- there is also the possibility that I face the boss directly, but no guarantee that it will give me the key once beaten.

I know where the red haired girl is, I think... but no idea where to look for the toy in question. I've looked around, but I can't find anything.

if anyone has a hint for me.
I'm still stuck at this precise moment, juste "Upping" my previous comment because nobody replied me yet.

VexxyWexxy

Apr 10, 2020
I'm still stuck at this precise moment, juste "Upping" my previous comment because nobody replied me yet.
Been awhile since I done that part but if I remember correctly its either simple or not. Either you just need the ability to open doors and there should be a toy in a purple chest in one of the houses. Or youll need to get cat ears (which are in the house with the girl at the mirror) to give to an elf in a house, fight her for flowers to give to the girl at the fountain in the south, then the toy should be somewhere in her house. And if youre not sure where the servant is she should be in the inn. Sorry if my explanation is bad.

Reactions: XaiK

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Been awhile since I done that part but if I remember correctly its either simple or not. Either you just need the ability to open doors and there should be a toy in a purple chest in one of the houses. Or youll need to get cat ears (which are in the house with the girl at the mirror) to give to an elf in a house, fight her for flowers to give to the girl at the fountain in the south, then the toy should be somewhere in her house. And if youre not sure where the servant is she should be in the inn. Sorry if my explanation is bad.
bad or not, that's still explainations, so i'll take it anyway ! Thanks xD

Reactions: VexxyWexxy

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Where exactly is the storeroom the memo in the sewers tells me?
I'll do the same, this is after the snow world, I enter that big house that looks like a mansion, lost to her boss and the game told me to go to the sewers. After that I enter a room where it says "the key is in the storeroom" but I find no storeroom near. Does somebody remember the place?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes