FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
can anyone share me the english translation?
After some time finding on a p website I found one old person who translated this game. Haven't tested yet, also the version is v4902 instead of v491. This man holds some other giantess games.
Here is his MEGA container:
Encryption key if Mega requires: Ubjlp2YLYxLDePjy4ye7vw

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
After some time finding on a p website I found one old person who translated this game. Haven't tested yet, also the version is v4902 instead of v491. This man holds some other giantess games.
duud this man is a legend :LUL:

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
[ Before do the editing please make some backup in case the game goes error ]

1. If the game is decrypted you need a decrypter, as i remember the game from latest link is already decrypted so not need to decrypt it anymore
2. Make new project on RPGM XP ( fresh new project )
3. Copy the whole FantasM game file exclude ( without ) : RGSS104J.dll [ This make the project unable to open ]
4. Paste it to your fresh new project folder and open that project
5. Edit some stuff such add new weapon, add new skill or new NPC to give you the new weapon
6. After you edit some stuff remember what you edited, if you add new weapon go to "Data" folder and find weapon.data and copy that data to original FantasM folder, if you add npc on some map find the map id ( e.g: Map008.data ), if its skill find "skill.data", etc.

Note :
> If you want to make new weapon my advice is to copy existed weapon first ( such bamboo lance ) then you can edit it. [ My experience when making my own weapon some boss don't deals damage or only deals 1 damage ]
> Some bosses need skill to defeat such Tank Orca [ i copy some existed skill then change the damage to high as possible ]
> If you need image explanation, i will give the zip file of how to edit this game =w=
> Maybe there's faster way but i always use this method.
thnx for help

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
damn this man is a true legend

• Love
Reactions: Circle0Trick

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
i wish there would be ultimate soft to translate in-game text in real time for this types of games, i know there is for vn and never engine games, but not for old engines like here, would be glad if I'm wrong and there is some app that u can just drag into game folder and it will merge and auto-translate everything in it

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
there is an issue when u go to room where u can battle boses and minions the hero freezes the moment u enter

Jan 8, 2018
Unfortunately, as with many translations it breaks a lot of scripts. It's impossible to use spell orbs, for example, so no learning magic without loading into an untranslated version.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
i wish there would be ultimate soft to translate in-game text in real time for this types of games, i know there is for vn and never engine games, but not for old engines like here, would be glad if I'm wrong and there is some app that u can just drag into game folder and it will merge and auto-translate everything in it
the same for me. Also another problem is this game uses some custom parts that is not suitable for a normal translation, which is also the same reason why this game cannot be fully played on JoiPlay even when you have standard plugins. Only way to not break it is to carefully choose which part should be translated (still has some risks tho), or wait for an official translation from the dev, at least until the game is completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: SwagBelly

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
I have been using Textractor. It's not great but I think it's the best we have for this right now. You set it up and hook it to the game and then it will give you a feed of what the JP text is saying in another window.

I definitely also wish we had something better, but I figured I'd throw it out there in case you d idn't know because it is better than nothing!

Reactions: SwagBelly

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
the same for me. Also another problem is this game uses some custom parts that is not suitable for a normal translation, which is also the same reason why this game cannot be fully played on JoiPlay even when you have standard plugins. Only way to not break it is to carefully choose which part should be translated (still has some risks tho), or wait for an official translation from the dev, at least until the game is completed.
Yep, if even a little thing go wrong, the game will literally break completely

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Version v.502 link:
To put it short, dev scrapped the entire idea of the last month and create a new dungeon with 4 (probably?) full body tour journey. For now, it is also not completed (as a boss).
Not my cup of tea tbh, but I'm also not against it.
Edit: Update to v.502

Last edited:

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
with the new update the dev did mention something about making a separate save file just in case of something, ill just post what google translate said though:
"
It will be version 0.50.
In this version,

・Stage EX7 (the bottom of the well is changed to Sunano Underground Ruins)
(but the boss is not yet)

will be implemented.
It is in the form of exploring the dungeon by having the four mural goddesses eat it.
Moreover, just like a normal map, it moves through their bodies.
Esophagus, stomach, duodenum, small intestine, large intestine, rectum. Let's do our best without being digested.
The search will continue even after you have been taken out.

By the way, from this time there will be something called "Despair Execution".
If you do this, the progress of the game will be hindered, so
when you are warned whether to save or not, simply save to a different location.
Also, if you don't aim for it, you won't be executed in despair, so I don't think you need to worry about it in normal play.

I wanted to go all the way to the boss, but
when I finished the stage I was making until last month, it was boring, so I scrapped it all
and remade the dungeon.
It took some time, but thanks to that, we were able to create an innovative existence called the Mural Goddesses, so it's all right.

We are aiming for the final stage implementation this year, but will we be able to make it in time?
The final stage event, boss graphics, etc. are also progressing in parallel, but there is a possibility that
they will be canceled again.
Anyway, I hope you will be patient with me.

If you find any bugs or oddities, it would be greatly appreciated if you could let us know.
Once the small window appears, you can simply press Ctrl+C to copy the contents. This will make identifying the bug much easier. Please put them together if possible.
Of course, it doesn't matter if you don't.
Feel free to help yourself."

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
with the new update the dev did mention something about making a separate save file just in case of something, ill just post what google translate said though:
"
It will be version 0.50.
In this version,

・Stage EX7 (the bottom of the well is changed to Sunano Underground Ruins)
(but the boss is not yet)

will be implemented.
It is in the form of exploring the dungeon by having the four mural goddesses eat it.
Moreover, just like a normal map, it moves through their bodies.
Esophagus, stomach, duodenum, small intestine, large intestine, rectum. Let's do our best without being digested.
The search will continue even after you have been taken out.

By the way, from this time there will be something called "Despair Execution".
If you do this, the progress of the game will be hindered, so
when you are warned whether to save or not, simply save to a different location.
Also, if you don't aim for it, you won't be executed in despair, so I don't think you need to worry about it in normal play.

I wanted to go all the way to the boss, but
when I finished the stage I was making until last month, it was boring, so I scrapped it all
and remade the dungeon.
It took some time, but thanks to that, we were able to create an innovative existence called the Mural Goddesses, so it's all right.

We are aiming for the final stage implementation this year, but will we be able to make it in time?
The final stage event, boss graphics, etc. are also progressing in parallel, but there is a possibility that
they will be canceled again.
Anyway, I hope you will be patient with me.

If you find any bugs or oddities, it would be greatly appreciated if you could let us know.
Once the small window appears, you can simply press Ctrl+C to copy the contents. This will make identifying the bug much easier. Please put them together if possible.
Of course, it doesn't matter if you don't.
Feel free to help yourself."
Yeah, the "Despair Execution", that thing would reset your entire process (items, stats, levels, golds etc are gone), if you make the girl angries by returning to the month consecutively (although not really sure if it is existed in all of them, too lazy to test throughly since my save file just overwhelms the time to do this). There would be a red dialogue to warn you when the conditions are met.

werago

May 9, 2020
I translated the most recent version v502
saw people asking about the battle against the wildcat so I added it in the memory room (since the previous defeat doesn't appear in the cave anymore)
I also fixed the items if you want you can download it through my folder (add that all this unlocked)

it asks you for decryption key:
34hcVY4a3o_7zlyVDP98Ag
I didn't think my folder would get here

Last edited:

aeruginous_ant

Mar 21, 2022
How did you guys solve the suddenly sucking up green mural goddess?

The green mural godess's rectum is so full of shit, which make my party doesn't use magsic or drink posion.

Even a 99-level member(I use werago's save file.) can't get through rectum.

Did game-maker just raise the difficulty level because the map composition was not finished?

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes