FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
How am I supposed to beat the one Queen enemy that keeps sucking my party members into her socks. I'm level 28 or so and feel I should be good to do this and have been attacking her panties like it suggests but my teammates just seem to stay stuck in the socks forever and eventually I end up losing. It seems kind of bullshit unless I'm missing some sort of gimmick. It seems to say not to attack the socks that suck up your party members but then again they never seem to get out and I just eventually get outlasted before anything seems to change in the fight.

edit: Okay on like my 15th try I finally beat it just by absolutely wailing on it and it didn't do anything particularly cheap like suck up 2 party members or put them to sleep so I inevitably just lose. This game has some bogus boss design unfortunately.

edit 2: Wait are you fucking goddamn kidding me there's a second part to the fight and I lost on the absolute last turn having to survive a ridiculously long 26 turns. That's such fucking bullshit. Anyone got a save from beyond this fight, like I'm way too frustrated with this. It's simply not fair.

edit 3: Alright I can try again from this point but I'm going to wait till tomorrow cause I'm tired and again it seems like it can just randomly fuck you. If you have a character dead on the last turn your just dead and there's nothing you can do about it. Obviously it wants and exact specific pattern to figure out. Really not a fan of some of these boss designs.

Last edited:

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
Do any of you know how to edit saves from this game. I have tried a few sites and programs but it never works so was wondering if any of you know how?

Dec 6, 2018
How am I supposed to beat the one Queen enemy that keeps sucking my party members into her socks. I'm level 28 or so and feel I should be good to do this and have been attacking her panties like it suggests but my teammates just seem to stay stuck in the socks forever and eventually I end up losing. It seems kind of bullshit unless I'm missing some sort of gimmick. It seems to say not to attack the socks that suck up your party members but then again they never seem to get out and I just eventually get outlasted before anything seems to change in the fight.

edit: Okay on like my 15th try I finally beat it just by absolutely wailing on it and it didn't do anything particularly cheap like suck up 2 party members or put them to sleep so I inevitably just lose. This game has some bogus boss design unfortunately.

edit 2: Wait are you fucking goddamn kidding me there's a second part to the fight and I lost on the absolute last turn having to survive a ridiculously long 26 turns. That's such fucking bullshit. Anyone got a save from beyond this fight, like I'm way too frustrated with this. It's simply not fair.

edit 3: Alright I can try again from this point but I'm going to wait till tomorrow cause I'm tired and again it seems like it can just randomly fuck you. If you have a character dead on the last turn your just dead and there's nothing you can do about it. Obviously it wants and exact specific pattern to figure out. Really not a fan of some of these boss designs.
I remember that boss being tough, but it wasn't too extreme. The one problem can be luck as sometimes you can get some horrible luck, fine luck, or good luck. Its the same with most rpg bosses since they often have no limit on their strongest attacks and instead have a lower rate of using it. Specificly for this boss though, she has a pattern in the survival version. It makes it much easier to live through but takes a few tries to get used to. The worst part to the boss is the final turn, which caused me to die multiple times due to needing proper preparing up to that point.

Dec 6, 2018
Do any of you know how to edit saves from this game. I have tried a few sites and programs but it never works so was wondering if any of you know how?
You can use the normal save editor site that most rpg maker games can use. If I remember right, the only problem is you have to figure out which code means what for everything. For example, if you want infinite/a lot of a certain item, then you have to upload the save to the site. After you do that, you download the new save (with no changes) and replace the old save. Then you use the item you want to dupe. Save the game, upload the save to the site again, and there should be a minus number next to one or more of the variables. Normally the item you want to dupe will be that variable; however, if you see multiple variables with a minus and you only used the one item, then you need write down all the changed variables and test each one individually. It is not a good idea to change any variable unless you know that it represents what you want to change. Some variables being changed can cause massive issues for the game, and they may not even happen right away.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Is it possible to free her? I ended in the part where she told us to fight demons, but better not do it. And after that I don't know how to continue the puzzle
1668245198515.png

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Is it possible to free her? I ended in the part where she told us to fight demons, but better not do it. And after that I don't know how to continue the puzzle
<image snipped>
My understanding is that you are supposed to go into the demon world from the bottom of the cave, but it hasn't been implemented yet. I think that eventually we will be able to free her but for now it is not possible.

Oct 1, 2018
View attachment 2163682
if you defeated Dare Devil its the end for this map in our current version, im not sure the DEV will add somethings like u ask, but we can hope, this game on developement so...

hk9524

Jul 18, 2019
I want more of giantess games like this one. Fantasy theme.Minimal to no shrinking and Growth stuff. The women are just naturally much bigger and stronger than you

Last edited:
Reactions: sugarlightbulb

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Version 0.5201:
as far I can tell this is pure vore content. there is also some small mobs in the new location, but it seems that it is inaccessable atm.
Also the new boss might have other moves later on.

Last edited:

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018
After messing around in translator++ i found a lot of unimplemented script of various interesting things like status debuffs or spells, i wonder if the creator will implement them in the future

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes