FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
After messing around in translator++ i found a lot of unimplemented script of various interesting things like status debuffs or spells, i wonder if the creator will implement them in the future
Probably a lot of more of his work are hidden tbh, since he did state that some of them are still in progress like the soul system, Fort Frak (which is the latest area, along with more debuffs included), teacher fights, sewers fights etc.
They are also thinking about a new stage since supporters wants it too.
Chances are we are going to have them sooner or later, I personally want an end-game content like demon world, since it is foreshadowed before.

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018
Probably a lot of more of his work are hidden tbh, since he did state that some of them are still in progress like the soul system, Fort Frak (which is the latest area, along with more debuffs included), teacher fights, sewers fights etc.
They are also thinking about a new stage since supporters wants it too.
Chances are we are going to have them sooner or later, I personally want an end-game content like demon world, since it is foreshadowed before.
i actually found some of the unimplemented map when i was messing around with the rpgmaker files some time ago and it contains the demon world iirc, they actually has created several maps in advance, i think they just need to create the mobs and boss before they can implement it

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Version 0.5201:
as far I can tell this is pure vore content. there is also some small mobs in the new location, but it seems that it is inaccessable atm.
Also the new boss might have other moves later on.
How can I access the new location?

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
Are there plans to full blown english translate this? I understand werago version of a decently sized translation but it's also the version that has the soul bug to it. If there is no plans, is there a good translation program? I tried the Translation++ and nuked the data including around 100 hours of game time (lucky I had an accidental backup so I only lost like 1 and a half hours [going to start making backups for now on]) due no clear instructions on how to operate the darn thing.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Are there plans to full blown english translate this? I understand werago version of a decently sized translation but it's also the version that has the soul bug to it. If there is no plans, is there a good translation program? I tried the Translation++ and nuked the data including around 100 hours of game time (lucky I had an accidental backup so I only lost like 1 and a half hours [going to start making backups for now on]) due no clear instructions on how to operate the darn thing.
Probably he has not updated to the new version yet. Dev did state he will make translation once the game is completed, which is, for now, unknown when it would happen.
Most of the translations of this game do use translation++, problems are it is a bit hard to use even with instructions and this game has custom scripts. You can find some solutions in previous comments in this topic.

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018
Using the translator++ i translated the game with the legacy parser. Then only need to leave game.ini, system, and script untranslated. So far i always do it for each new updates and the game work flawlessly. And some parts of the "script" tabs can be translated as long as they didn't contain equation that connect with the game system

Reactions: B2B2

aeruginous_ant

Mar 21, 2022
If you have the latest update save file, could you share it with me?

Version 0.5201!!

If the version is updated, will the previous save file be useless? It's difficult because I have to do it again from the beginning every time it's updated.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you know how to update the save file or if you know any other kind of solution.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
If you have the latest update save file, could you share it with me?

Version 0.5201!!

If the version is updated, will the previous save file be useless? It's difficult because I have to do it again from the beginning every time it's updated.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you know how to update the save file or if you know any other kind of solution.
So far, I have yet to see a version that makes old saves useless. New update saves will be useless on older updates, but not the other way around. As for having a save, there are many around. Mine isn't into the new content.

Giantesslover

Dec 2, 2022
Version 0.5201:
as far I can tell this is pure vore content. there is also some small mobs in the new location, but it seems that it is inaccessable atm.
Also the new boss might have other moves later on.
When I try to start up the game I get the error RGSS-RTP Standard ????

Marsbounty

Oct 30, 2022
I am stuck at the manor and i have no idea what i need to do... can someone please explain what i need to do to reach the boss?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Getting my shit pushed in by the auntie in the toilet. Anyone got any tips for her?

Also, on the same note, does anyone have a save with the full gallery unlocked*?

*This is why I'm currently stuck on her while trying to unlock her.

EDIT: Nvm, literally just after I posted this she stopped spamming that massive poop attack.

Now trying to get that high-heel insole stuff, as well as the one with the pantyhose. Anyone know where to unlock them? Been trying different combinations in the shoe locker at the school but no luck so far.

Last edited:

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Getting my shit pushed in by the auntie in the toilet. Anyone got any tips for her?

Also, on the same note, does anyone have a save with the full gallery unlocked*?

*This is why I'm currently stuck on her while trying to unlock her.

EDIT: Nvm, literally just after I posted this she stopped spamming that massive poop attack.

Now trying to get that high-heel insole stuff, as well as the one with the pantyhose. Anyone know where to unlock them? Been trying different combinations in the shoe locker at the school but no luck so far.
The high-heel encounters have not been implemented yet. We can only wait for the dev to complete it.

Reactions: EchoofZen
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes