FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Yep, it's locked beyond that, I didn't have much problem with that, I guess it was my equipment or level? (like 30) But now that I'm in the school (level 36) I am incredibly weak I think I missed something because there's no way this quests are so hard to beat (Poop drain system, president chair event). So anyways don't forget to boost your stats and...change your class? If you want the easy way, maybe hack your stats? I don't know if you can actually do that tho
How do I change my class because it doesn't seem to want to let me do that yet? I'm around level 30 btw.

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
I might be dumb here but how do you progress past the puzzle after the big room with the chasing giantess? All the tiles just send you in a loop and the switch is completely blocked off.
If that's the room with the small balcony with nothing on it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only problem is, after the magenta chest, then there's a whole other section. Fortunately, simpler platform-moving puzzle with much less stakes. The left exit at the end of this one seems bugged for me, some kind of warp error, but the right side exit is where the room with the "Crazy Bunny" spawns are.
...as well as what looks like the last balcony, closely guarded by another pusher... and I'm really not sure if it's even possible to get past this one, I feel like I'm missing some puzzle like the last three times I got identically stuck in this update, but as per usual I got nothing so far. And it takes like five minutes to backtrack if you mess it up, since it knocks you down to the death room, so after like seven or so tries I think I'm calling it here on my part. Someone lmk if you pull it off tho lol
I believe you're correct that it's not possible to get past her in v0.531. Based on the map files:
v0.532's changelog indicates that it fixes this.

Last edited:

Giantbill

Oct 25, 2022
I need help the game is Japanese and I don't know how to pass it I tried to use the translater++ but nothing comes out I'm on the 4th boss

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
I don't know who is the "4th" boss sir. But yeah guys are you playing the last version translated? Please share it (Or share the info of how to translate it without crashing please)

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
I was searching for this one for a while too, it's the rare variant of the "Crazy Bunny" enemy. I only found one room that they spawn in, but the room just so happens to be the one I'm stuck on and also extremely annoying to get to :/ (see below)

I also spent way too much time trying to brute-force this one lol. Legitimately interesting puzzle, though as seemed to to be the case with a lot of this area, I just wish the dev had made it more obvious that you can't just barely run through like it looks like you could :/ (solution below)
(btw, make sure to call the platform at the end of the room back down after getting the last chest, just in case you die and need to come back)

The only problem is, after the magenta chest, then there's a whole other section. Fortunately, simpler platform-moving puzzle with much less stakes. The left exit at the end of this one seems bugged for me, some kind of warp error, but the right side exit is where the room with the "Crazy Bunny" spawns are.
...as well as what looks like the last balcony, closely guarded by another pusher... and I'm really not sure if it's even possible to get past this one, I feel like I'm missing some puzzle like the last three times I got identically stuck in this update, but as per usual I got nothing so far. And it takes like five minutes to backtrack if you mess it up, since it knocks you down to the death room, so after like seven or so tries I think I'm calling it here on my part. Someone lmk if you pull it off tho lol
I am also searching this mob too. I believe I have conquered the entire 7 or 8 floors and nearly all the chests in the map. Can you a bit more specific or take a screenshot of the location?

Last edited:

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Total edit for reaching the bridge, since i found a better way that what i was using: Take the 2nd warp you find in the castle, where you can go down for a locked gate, right for a bridge with a changing path, left for a staircase down or up and left for a staircase up. Once its open, take the right path after you move the bridge down. In the next room with auto platforms, go down immediately and after going outside rope all the way up (should use 2 different ropes and go into a door) The bunny girl you seek is now in the next room on the far right.

Biggest obstacle is the boob girl here, She is SUPER FAST has a 3-4 second reset time and about a 1 second or so delay before attempting to smack you again if you bait her attacks out. (required at one point) The bunny girl you seek is the far right side of that long bridge in the next room, but encounter both her forms before trying to make the door or you will prolly fail, and this CAN glitch out further attempts on that room as a switch you need to cross the 1st time can become too far to reach again, so be mindful of that. (hopefully it gets fixed)

There is a video of it found on eka's portal... but if you use that video as a guide, you must know that most people dont have the teleport point that the video poster has, and expect to fail a few times getting across as the window is stupidly small to not fail it.

edit: in the youtube video i posted, i did not have a chest or switch and the floor layout was slightly different, but it was the correct room (i was in version 531 when i did this)

Last edited:
Reactions: Loldosol

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Total edit for reaching the bridge, since i found a better way that what i was using: Take the 2nd warp you find in the castle, where you can go down for a locked gate, right for a bridge with a changing path, left for a staircase down or up and left for a staircase up. Once its open, take the right path after you move the bridge down. In the next room with auto platforms, go down immediately and after going outside rope all the way up (should use 2 different ropes and go into a door) The bunny girl you seek is now in the next room on the far right.

Biggest obstacle is the boob girl here, She is SUPER FAST has a 3-4 second reset time and about a 1 second or so delay before attempting to smack you again if you bait her attacks out. (required at one point) The bunny girl you seek is the far right side of that long bridge in the next room, but encounter both her forms before trying to make the door or you will prolly fail, and this CAN glitch out further attempts on that room as a switch you need to cross the 1st time can become too far to reach again, so be mindful of that. (hopefully it gets fixed)

There is a video of it found on eka's portal... but if you use that video as a guide, you must know that most people dont have the teleport point that the video poster has, and expect to fail a few times getting across as the window is stupidly small to not fail it.

edit: in the youtube video i posted, i did not have a chest or switch and the floor layout was slightly different, but it was the correct room (i was in version 531 when i did this)
Took couple tries to get through that 5F girl and it works. Hats off to that madman, since every time I succeed I still get hit but not get pushed down.
A bit suck that the 6F far right room where that bunny exists has a boob girl instantly knocks you out. Trying many times to reach that gold chest on the left but no avail. does anyone know how to get there?

Loldosol

Dec 20, 2021
I was searching for this one for a while too, it's the rare variant of the "Crazy Bunny" enemy. I only found one room that they spawn in, but the room just so happens to be the one I'm stuck on and also extremely annoying to get to :/ (see below)

I also spent way too much time trying to brute-force this one lol. Legitimately interesting puzzle, though as seemed to to be the case with a lot of this area, I just wish the dev had made it more obvious that you can't just barely run through like it looks like you could :/ (solution below)
(btw, make sure to call the platform at the end of the room back down after getting the last chest, just in case you die and need to come back)

can share screenshot with that room please? :D

gu4262001

Apr 24, 2021
Took couple tries to get through that 5F girl and it works. Hats off to that madman, since every time I succeed I still get hit but not get pushed down.
A bit suck that the 6F far right room where that bunny exists has a boob girl instantly knocks you out. Trying many times to reach that gold chest on the left but no avail. does anyone know how to get there?
this way
FantasM_LTEST53 2023_1_2 下午 08_02_17.png
FantasM_LTEST53 2023_1_2 下午 07_59_12.png

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
Has anyone done a MTL on this recently? It's been a while since I've last played it and it would somewhat help with figuring out what to do on my own.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
First of all, thank you so much I spent way too much time stuck on the tile puzzle!

I believe you're correct that it's not possible to get past her in v0.531. Based on the map files:
v0.532's changelog indicates that it fixes this.
I believe that it is possible to enter this room from the outside and bypass that girl in order to get the chest. I don't think there's anything else there, though.

Chachen

Feb 7, 2021
One thing I can't help complaining about this game is you cannot avoid encountering enemies while doing puzzles around the map. The frequent encounter is a big distraction to the puzzling and really interrupts one's thinking. It's not like I hate puzzling though. The first time I had this feeling was when I was doing the lotus leaves puzzle in the sewer and as the puzzle is becoming more complicated I feel like we really need an option to rush the boss first then back for the puzzle part with silent mode.

kai223

Jan 4, 2023
can i get a save file from anyone, my fore file in .4xx are fail to load in the newest version....

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Reach the school area, but I can't find the way to upgrade the crane or the president event at "night" I don't get it. Please help

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
Reach the school area, but I can't find the way to upgrade the crane or the president event at "night" I don't get it. Please help
To upgrade the crane, you need to get into the sports equipment shed. To get in there, you need the key from the student that manages it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes