FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GreyGrundy

Aug 28, 2021
-FantasM v532 translated with saving of the last update
-Separate my gallery mod if you want to download it contains: (boss scenes, boss fights, <encyclopedia of monsters in progress>)

link:
How do I exactly access the gallery?

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
This is the site i mainly use :
problem is it looks like after the game file was encrypted (about v.035 or so), I can't modify the save file for some stuff like items, money etc. Maybe it is just from my side but if you have the same problem, do you know how to go around this?

werago

May 9, 2020
-Separate my gallery mod if you want to download it contains: (boss scenes, boss fights, <encyclopedia of monsters in progress>)

link:
The gallery is the maps modified to show all the content they have:
-the scene room
-the boss fight room
-I'm still working to unlock the entire enemy encyclopedia

To access it, just download the file shown in the photo, unzip it and replace it with the other one.

Last edited:

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
Alright, soul bug not fully patch out. How to replicate.

Step 1.) Head to Sunano Underground Ruin

Step 2.) Go soul hunting. Does not matter the soul. Remember the color

Step 3.) When soul is obtained, go to the menu and go to Souls, not Items.

Step 4.) Try to put the soul on a Character. If you are a soul collector, one would think to shrink the list via the buttons Q and W (Which is probably the game's L and R)

When shrinking the list to the color of the soul obtained, Boom, Soul Bug.

Warning: Please make a separate save before obtaining the soul. Otherwise, your screwed.

EDIT: Your not fully screwed as you can sell the soul via the snow witch or not use the Q and W keys but still, better safe then sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Alright, soul bug not fully patch out. How to replicate.

Step 1.) Head to Sunano Underground Ruin

Step 2.) Go soul hunting. Does not matter the soul. Remember the color

Step 3.) When soul is obtained, go to the menu and go to Souls, not Items.

Step 4.) Try to put the soul on a Character. If you are a soul collector, one would think to shrink the list via the buttons Q and W (Which is probably the game's L and R)

When shrinking the list to the color of the soul obtained, Boom, Soul Bug.

Warning: Please make a separate save before obtaining the soul. Otherwise, your screwed.

EDIT: Your not fully screwed as you can sell the soul via the snow witch or not use the Q and W keys but still, better safe then sorry.
I guess we can report this bug. Even the version 533 has not had it fixed.

Jul 22, 2021
Does anyone know what the Recover Oper. thing does? Is it some sort of automatic healer? it has potion healing items and a option slider bar going by 10 and some as well for the characters names going by percentages of10

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Well this is incredibly helpful. Tho I have a...sickle? scyhte? That has the highest amount of stats, but deals less damage than my crafted axe that has less stats. I still don't understand why

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
If you're just like me and you're just trying to play this game for the foot fetish scenes I found them for us :) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yuh.

Jul 22, 2021
So this is all the wiki info I found, I hope it helps, some of this is definitely interesting.
Edit: I'm deleting the previous post since all it had was weapon crafting and wasn't in spoilers while being very large.

sladearanzero

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone have a save right after you get the 4th party member but with none of the side bosses defeated (Mama Orca and daughters, Medium fairy, etc)? I accidentally deleted the folder with my game and I don't want to completely start over.
Edit: Never mind found it.

Last edited:

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020

link:
i hate this eror that haunt all translated versions of this game 1674154009843.png

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
the ultimate solution for this type of error is to reinstall rpg maker xp using this link:

Reactions: Bromo

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
I installed the gallery mod but the memory room only has two memories.
Go to the north pool instead of the right one. You might need to unlock more, depending on how the gallery actually works.
How do I get to the "Memory Room"?
In the floating base, go up north through the Torii gates (I think that's their name). Up north there is a pool that allows you to view defeats, while the left gateway allows you to set up fights you have already unlocked. The right one has just two memories so far, with your giant maid.

Reactions: theauto4matic4

siteranota

Nov 13, 2018
Go to the north pool instead of the right one. You might need to unlock more, depending on how the gallery actually works.

In the floating base, go up north through the Torii gates (I think that's their name). Up north there is a pool that allows you to view defeats, while the left gateway allows you to set up fights you have already unlocked. The right one has just two memories so far, with your giant maid.
Thank you

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes