FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Limozzo

Nov 24, 2021
i've tried to translate with translator++ but when i open the game it show up this message, what i'm doing wrong?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
One thing I can't help complaining about this game is you cannot avoid encountering enemies while doing puzzles around the map. The frequent encounter is a big distraction to the puzzling and really interrupts one's thinking. It's not like I hate puzzling though. The first time I had this feeling was when I was doing the lotus leaves puzzle in the sewer and as the puzzle is becoming more complicated I feel like we really need an option to rush the boss first then back for the puzzle part with silent mode.
Even if you can't disable encounters entirely there's a "reduced encounter" mode that doesn't require beating the boss and in the most recent dungeon I think you can disable encounters even without defeating the boss.

The encounter rate does feel a bit oppressive when you don't reduce it though.

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Gentlemen, I need to ask what is the "Hariti Call" or those "Rainbow Cards" and how do I activate or get them.
Oh and that room in the heaven base? It has nothing (That I know) It's just a fancy room with no interactions inside?

Chachen

Feb 7, 2021
Even if you can't disable encounters entirely there's a "reduced encounter" mode that doesn't require beating the boss and in the most recent dungeon I think you can disable encounters even without defeating the boss.

The encounter rate does feel a bit oppressive when you don't reduce it though.
Totally forgot the "reduced encounter" mode. Anyway thanks for reminding me;)

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Gentlemen, I need to ask what is the "Hariti Call" or those "Rainbow Cards" and how do I activate or get them.
Oh and that room in the heaven base? It has nothing (That I know) It's just a fancy room with no interactions inside?
Hariti Call iirc is actually a kind of skill that the MC has (I have never tested it throughly but it summons the maid girl at the base to support you), Rainbow Cards not so much since I haven't heard of it.
If you are talking about the rocked-door at the base, yeah there are no interactions afaik.

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Hariti Call iirc is actually a kind of skill that the MC has (I have never tested it throughly but it summons the maid girl at the base to support you), Rainbow Cards not so much since I haven't heard of it.
If you are talking about the rocked-door at the base, yeah there are no interactions afaik.
Oh thanks for the answer, I guess I'm underleveled to get the skill? (38) so I didn't know how to get that.

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
I was curious if the student council battle (3 enemies) can be replayable if I keep skipping the days? I wanted to see if they can eat you and if it has some uniques dialogues but it seems I can't play that again. In the battle rewatcher I can see they eat you, but has no unique dialogue after the defeat

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
I was curious if the student council battle (3 enemies) can be replayable if I keep skipping the days? I wanted to see if they can eat you and if it has some uniques dialogues but it seems I can't play that again. In the battle rewatcher I can see they eat you, but has no unique dialogue after the defeat
It cannot be replayed like that, and there is no way to do it either. I did wish there are some way to do it tho, like I also missing all the principal endings just because I defeated her too fast.

Last edited:

kasaieco

Apr 12, 2022
Hey, Coming back after a while, how exactly do I fight the green haired aunt, in order to get to fort frak, currently keep being sent backwards out of the area, as if I'm not ready to fight her.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
-FantasM v532 translated with saving of the last update
-Separate my gallery mod if you want to download it contains: (boss scenes, boss fights, <encyclopedia of monsters in progress>)

link:
if someone has difficulty passing fork frank here is a completed save
Really wish I could give you more Likes, but unfortunately you will have to settle for just one.

EDIT: What exactly does the gallery mod contain (and how is said content accessed)?

Last edited:

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
-FantasM v532 translated with saving of the last update
-Separate my gallery mod if you want to download it contains: (boss scenes, boss fights, <encyclopedia of monsters in progress>)

link:
Thanks for the translations as always sir.

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
I need to ask where you guys modify your saves files, with unlimited money, RM and stats? I've seen some shared saved files here and they're all 999999 in money and RM

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes