FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Waiting patiently for the translation of v0.5202 because my silly head can't get Translator++ to work well without crashing

Reactions: Kai_Dev

Loldosol

Dec 20, 2021
Do someone know why i missing so much audio and picture from the game files? Even if i download and extract new game file.

zKadavi

Dec 25, 2022
Do someone know why i missing so much audio and picture from the game files? Even if i download and extract new game file.
I had a similar problem, try downloading
"RPG Maker XP" in the installation folder, find the "Audio" folder and copy it to the game folder

Reactions: Loldosol

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Couple of quick questions

How exactly do I get to this school area of the game?

Right now I seem to be on this area where you have to chase some giant girl around to get her mother to move a rock and you are going through these various giant bunny girls constantly putting some order off and on. I've beaten the giant girl twice but the third time I've encountered her it's the same issue I've run into with a lot of bosses where they just keep taking my characters and stuffing them in some fetish area taking them out of the fight. Sometimes the boss takes two characters at a time and you're supposed to take off it's panties I know but it just gets overwhelming, same as all the other bosses that have given me trouble. Am I just supposed to try to brute force it again, and if so what level do I need to be exactly? I'm playing on the traveler difficulty too so I feel it shouldn't be this hard.

Is the school area locked beyond this or is it a different quest?

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Yep, it's locked beyond that, I didn't have much problem with that, I guess it was my equipment or level? (like 30) But now that I'm in the school (level 36) I am incredibly weak I think I missed something because there's no way this quests are so hard to beat (Poop drain system, president chair event). So anyways don't forget to boost your stats and...change your class? If you want the easy way, maybe hack your stats? I don't know if you can actually do that tho

sugarlightbulb

Mar 30, 2019
Version 0.53 is out:
This month is a problem to me since I had to deal with family problems and upcoming works, so sorry if I did not upgrade the previous version soon and caused problems.
Also because it is so soon I have not evaluated the version.
Happy New Year everyone.
That was fast. Thank you. Have a Happy New Year as well.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
The update is basically after you beat green haired girl and she brings you to new location, then you go in Fort Frak
For now there is no way to enter through wooden doors, you go through clay door instead.

gu4262001

Apr 24, 2021
The update is basically after you beat green haired girl and she brings you to new location, then you go in Fort Frak
For now there is no way to enter through wooden doors, you go through clay door instead.
No, you have to go through the toilet sewer, like the following picture FantasM_LTEST53 2022_12_31 下午 10_46_42.png FantasM_LTEST53 2022_12_31 下午 10_47_28.png FantasM_LTEST53 2022_12_31 下午 10_47_41.png

Reactions: EchoofZen

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
I might be dumb here but how do you progress past the puzzle after the big room with the chasing giantess? All the tiles just send you in a loop and the switch is completely blocked off.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Kinda stuck here, using the save from the previous, translated version.

Can't enter from the sewers (the translated version says something about a demon, no idea what the new one says), seems to be missing something. The angel guy says something about a wildcat queen, though the guide angel doesn't mention anything.
Anyone know what I'm missing?

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Can anyone share the latest fixed version please?
Updated. Please check my quote
Version 0.531:
This month is a problem to me since I had to deal with family problems and upcoming works, so sorry if I did not upgrade the previous version soon and caused problems.
Also because it is so soon I have not evaluated the version.
Happy New Year everyone.
Edit: It looks like the game has missing sound files (in the new Fort Frak map fyi), and you probably cannot replace it since it is custom. Fixed version would probably be released later.
Edit2: Updated to version 531. This also fixes sound error.

Mdagato

Jun 13, 2022
View attachment 2276594 ok thanks and any idea where i can find this battler?
I was searching for this one for a while too, it's the rare variant of the "Crazy Bunny" enemy. I only found one room that they spawn in, but the room just so happens to be the one I'm stuck on and also extremely annoying to get to :/ (see below)

I might be dumb here but how do you progress past the puzzle after the big room with the chasing giantess? All the tiles just send you in a loop and the switch is completely blocked off.
I also spent way too much time trying to brute-force this one lol. Legitimately interesting puzzle, though as seemed to to be the case with a lot of this area, I just wish the dev had made it more obvious that you can't just barely run through like it looks like you could :/ (solution below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(btw, make sure to call the platform at the end of the room back down after getting the last chest, just in case you die and need to come back)

The only problem is, after the magenta chest, then there's a whole other section. Fortunately, simpler platform-moving puzzle with much less stakes. The left exit at the end of this one seems bugged for me, some kind of warp error, but the right side exit is where the room with the "Crazy Bunny" spawns are.
...as well as what looks like the last balcony, closely guarded by another pusher... and I'm really not sure if it's even possible to get past this one, I feel like I'm missing some puzzle like the last three times I got identically stuck in this update, but as per usual I got nothing so far. And it takes like five minutes to backtrack if you mess it up, since it knocks you down to the death room, so after like seven or so tries I think I'm calling it here on my part. Someone lmk if you pull it off tho lol

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
All I can say that this new map is interesting and annoying with puzzles and enemy interceptions, which is the same principle that the dev has implement since the cave area.
At least the map is big and good to compensate the lack of boss event in the new map (yes, there is a boss in this area).
This is going to take a long time to explore this place, just as the dev wishes lol.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes