FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
This 0.54 is just pure balances, QoLs, new implementations about battles, maps, bug fixes etc so yeah, basically no new content except for some who want to explore those above.
Probably will upload later on if there is a need.

Reactions: Loldosol

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
I don't think it was ever answered when I asked a few weeks ago, but how exactly do you class change? As in what are the prerequisites. I assume you go to the same place you do to upgrade your weapon skills. I'm mainly just trying to get past this area with chasing the giant girl around for her mother at least 3 times and the bunny girls you have to have a certain scent on for them to let you by.

Honestly though I think I could probably manage the 3rd battle if it weren't for that mechanic where some enemy takes your character and shoves them into panties or an orifice or something like that almost every boss seems to do at one point. It completely takes that character out of commission and keeps damaging them and then your stuck trying to free them and sometimes they can capture more than one character. It's completely overpowered honestly, especially if it takes my major DPS characters and then I'm stuck with ones out of range or just not cutting it to do enough damage in time because the bosses keep using debuffs and I'm stuck trying to cure those while the clock is ticking down on my captured characters. It'd be one thing if it just keeps it to one character but effectively taking half your party out of commission until what's left of the active ones to free them in time is just too much IMO.

Nobody happens to have a save file just at the start of the school area with none of the content done yet do they? To be honest I'm kind of getting frustrated with this games constant gatekeeping cheap bosses and just want to see some of the content at this point? If not at least the info on class changing and strategy on this 3rd encounter with the girl you have to bring back to her mother would at least be good.

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
I don't think it was ever answered when I asked a few weeks ago, but how exactly do you class change? As in what are the prerequisites. I assume you go to the same place you do to upgrade your weapon skills. I'm mainly just trying to get past this area with chasing the giant girl around for her mother at least 3 times and the bunny girls you have to have a certain scent on for them to let you by.
You need an item, Fragments of the Palace, for each character you want to perform a class change. There seem to be at least 7 of them throughout the game. In the base area, the angel that performs the class change is in the lower left on the clouds that are off the edge of the platform. You may need to advance the story a certain amount for her to show up.

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
You need an item, Fragments of the Palace, for each character you want to perform a class change. There seem to be at least 7 of them throughout the game. In the base area, the angel that performs the class change is in the lower left on the clouds that are off the edge of the platform. You may need to advance the story a certain amount for her to show up.
Okay I had no idea that was there lol thanks. I only seem to have one of that item unfortunately and the English version still has the class skills in Japanese. Not really sure what to use it on and if it will help me to get past that 3rd Savannah boss.

problem is it looks like after the game file was encrypted (about v.035 or so), I can't modify the save file for some stuff like items, money etc. Maybe it is just from my side but if you have the same problem, do you know how to go around this?
It seems to be after 4.001 for me in my save files I can't really edit anything. I've been kind of looking into it. It'd shave like 4 hours off of my progress to go back and use extra gold and editing options to gain an advantage but grinding would take even longer to just have a cash reserve to use on things like items and the Reinboard

Last edited:

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
So, in the mansion there is a toilet occupied by a maid, with the door locked, with a hole on her left. The savegame has one scene in the gallery where after she 'defeats' you, she wipes her ass with you (scartia, scatia was the name?). The battle recall however has no such battle or anything.

How exactly do I get inside to fight said battle/scene?

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
So, in the mansion there is a toilet occupied by a maid, with the door locked, with a hole on her left. The savegame has one scene in the gallery where after she 'defeats' you, she wipes her ass with you (scartia, scatia was the name?). The battle recall however has no such battle or anything.

How exactly do I get inside to fight said battle/scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EchoofZen

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
The guide guy says she's in Lake Mitra, but since I can't use the map I don't know how to find her

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Where do you guys find the giant white cat lady? Mitra Kosala or something like that?
If you are talking about the wildcat goddess you first encounter her in the cave with the reflected light beam puzzles. You can find her in a hidden passage in the bottom right of...I think the initial room?

After you beat her once (or lose) she will move and you have to talk to the vampire looking character in the heaven area and he will give you a report of which zone she moved to.

Reactions: sampietrotti

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
If you are talking about the wildcat goddess you first encounter her in the cave with the reflected light beam puzzles. You can find her in a hidden passage in the bottom right of...I think the initial room?

After you beat her once (or lose) she will move and you have to talk to the vampire looking character in the heaven area and he will give you a report of which zone she moved to.
Thanks, I guess it bugged then. When I checked the cave she wasn't there actually

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Got a question too. Where can I fight the flower goddess boss in the early forest area that is a green haired giant girl in a bed of flowers that is attacking you with her feet. The hint just shows a clip of the entrance area but that's not where to find her it seems. Also is it even possible to beat the giant fairy in that area that just falls on top of you after a few turns and you can't do anything until you die? I'm assuming there's some sort of gimmick too that one.

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
Got a question too. Where can I fight the flower goddess boss in the early forest area that is a green haired giant girl in a bed of flowers that is attacking you with her feet. The hint just shows a clip of the entrance area but that's not where to find her it seems. Also is it even possible to beat the giant fairy in that area that just falls on top of you after a few turns and you can't do anything until you die? I'm assuming there's some sort of gimmick too that one.
Walking through the flower patches is the way to encounter the flower goddess and flower miko. I think you may have to defeat the glowing version of the flower miko and/or access the kemono prairie, where there are also some flower patches.

It is possible to defeat the giant fairy, but it's also something you'll have to come back to after clearing a few other areas. It can't be hit with melee weapons while flying. Iirc, she falls on you for a fixed number of turns; boosting defense, adding the regen state, and being high enough level should help you survive it.

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
How can I survive the stomach level? That temple where the girl eats you, and you need to get out. So I keep healing or there's some kind of special protection?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
How can I survive the stomach level? That temple where the girl eats you, and you need to get out. So I keep healing or there's some kind of special protection?
That Mural Goddess thing? Yeah, that's annoying, haven't found a way around it.

In the latest complete save, after you beat the giant green haired auntie and talk to her again, she says something about playing again with you before mentioning some lanterns or something. Is there a way to fight her again (don't mean the recollection gallery)?

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Kind of need help again. I finally defeated the 3rd form of Ymir in the Savannah with the bunny girls and she asked me to go find her contact lens next, but I have absolutely no idea where to even begin looking or where to go next since all areas seem closed off. Anybody have any knowledge on what to do. This is in the southern area of that place.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes