FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to get this working on JoiPlay? I keep getting the same error.
Due to the custom changes and scripts, this game is pretty much unplayable in battles, and you will encounter errors like this if you fight mob or boss. Others is (partially) playable (such as gallery).

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
v.55:
Patch note tells us that a new boss called Mira (or Mila, idk) will appear in Fort Frak. For now you cannot fight her, but you can have her execution minigame in the gallery once you encounter her in the second part of the castle, at the highest floor.
Artebust, the girl we encountered after we completed the underground lab event and threatened to destroy our base if we did not give the item she needed (well she is still going to destroy us even if we give her lol), can be met at the highest floor of the castle. She is also not completed and it is planned to expand her contents.
Some other changes has also been implemented (shop rank I believe), and some future implementations is in the notes, like the actions game in FantasM. Sounds exciting to me if they do the action game.

Last edited:
Reactions: B2B2 and gu4262001

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
1677740005046.png I guess you can't beat the aunt? I was trying to get the exp from the battle (By attacking her), I couldn't...Do I need to wait the 31 turns? Or what? I can't fix this error

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
View attachment 2430985 I guess you can't beat the aunt? I was trying to get the exp from the battle (By attacking her), I couldn't...Do I need to wait the 31 turns? Or what? I can't fix this error
You can beat her tho, just need a lot of force (I did that to win her first time). I don't know what would happen after 31 turns...
And how do you produce the error? Since that is v.53, I think you should upgrade it to latest to test.

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
You can beat her tho, just need a lot of force (I did that to win her first time). I don't know what would happen after 31 turns...
And how do you produce the error? Since that is v.53, I think you should upgrade it to latest to test.
I was using the last translated patch I saw in this site, but the error appears after actually beating the aunt within 31 turns. I get no exp, and then BAM that screen appears

PPforpineapple

Mar 4, 2023
Guy, how can I find a lynx queen in the light maze area? Do you have some walkthrouth to fight her? also does she have defeat scene in the memory room

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
Guy, how can I find a lynx queen in the light maze area? Do you have some walkthrouth to fight her? also does she have defeat scene in the memory room
After step 10, you should be able to handle it from there. Correct? (Step 3 crystal lazer may look different for you. Ignore that part. Not relevant in the pathing.)

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
After step 10, you should be able to handle it from there. Correct? (Step 3 crystal lazer may look different for you. Ignore that part. Not relevant in the pathing.)
She was actually not there, just the item. I don't get why but I guess I'll never encounter her in my run cuz I don't want to restart this

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
She was actually not there, just the item. I don't get why but I guess I'll never encounter her in my run cuz I don't want to restart this
If your late game, there should be a guy in your home area that will tell you the area to where she moved to.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes