FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Bunny Girl.jpg
Roughly what my map looks like currently. There seems to be some area to the south but can't figure out how to get there.

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Okay I actually found the place to look in the little maze Savannah and finally got through to the school.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
How can I survive the stomach level? That temple where the girl eats you, and you need to get out. So I keep healing or there's some kind of special protection?
Finding your way out by going through her digestive system and keep monitoring your health to heal, those are the way.
There are 4 girls that will do that to you, and the journey will be harder through the process.
Some thing to keep in mind:
- You cannot going back through her throat, she will not let you out. At worst she will either kill you or perform "Despair Execution". You don't want any.
- Before you can interact with them and successfully get out, you need to activate the lamp corresponding to their hair color. The first girl you don't have to, but others will.
- Once you reach their large intestine, you also want to monitor your member status. That place is kinda RNG about bad statuses and displacements. Some can even stop you from healing and/or using skills/items. Keeping your team healthy, removing those statuses asap and you should be fine.

Last edited:

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
That Mural Goddess thing? Yeah, that's annoying, haven't found a way around it.

In the latest complete save, after you beat the giant green haired auntie and talk to her again, she says something about playing again with you before mentioning some lanterns or something. Is there a way to fight her again (don't mean the recollection gallery)?
Return to the area and you can do it again.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Uh, I can't? I just bounce off her gigantic tits and she says something about swallowing, followed by something about Arte-chan. Then there's a line about Soma lanterns or something.

Am I missing/messing up something?

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Uh, I can't? I just bounce off her gigantic tits and she says something about swallowing, followed by something about Arte-chan. Then there's a line about Soma lanterns or something.

Am I missing/messing up something?
okay that is my fault, since I just skip the text too fast I thought you was talking the same problem as Sergo. Sorry about that.
You can only fight the auntie again in the battle gallery for now, since the boss is not really complete.

Reactions: EchoofZen

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Thank you, so it's intended to be that difficult. Also by any chance do you know where Mitra Kosla? The Cat girl is in a second place? It seems she bugged in my game (probably when I got another save file) And she was not in the tafarina cave (nor in the gallery of replay scenes) So I need to ask if there's other places where she is

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
I need to ask too, if a place I want to enter doesn't let me enter and shows the dialogue with purple/pink/violet letters, that means I'm under leveled or it's not in the game yet?

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
I need to ask too, if a place I want to enter doesn't let me enter and shows the dialogue with purple/pink/violet letters, that means I'm under leveled or it's not in the game yet?
Yeah, every section with a phrase highlighted in pink means that that specific part of the game hasn't been implemented yet. Only specific sections of the game get added at a time, so there are a ton of messages like these speckled throught certain areas.

mammajamma177

Feb 22, 2023
hello guys, Im new to this game. I can't get the file to open for some reason, it just shows a white screen. any guesses as too why?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
There's a scene in the CGI picture folder called corridor ('07_corridar_cs_') where you are shoved into a hallway that is clogged with shit and left to die. Anyone know how to trigger it?

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Managed to find the contact lens in the Savannah finally, didn't realize it was in the lost woods sort of zone in-between the regular one and the boss fight. This game can be downright cryptic with some of it's quests and puzzles sometimes to the point where I have no idea how I've managed to stumble through even with the MTL patch. Finally at the school now with the time based events and puzzles and this crane thing that seems like it's going to probably be another headache at some point.

v0.55
Any place to see this besides twitter. Don't have an account to get past the dumb R18 content filter and frankly don't ever plan on getting one so for me it's just blocked.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
There's a scene in the CGI picture folder called corridor ('07_corridar_cs_') where you are shoved into a hallway that is clogged with shit and left to die. Anyone know how to trigger it?
It seems to be an unused scene in the mansion area, though I could be wrong.

Managed to find the contact lens in the Savannah finally, didn't realize it was in the lost woods sort of zone in-between the regular one and the boss fight. This game can be downright cryptic with some of it's quests and puzzles sometimes to the point where I have no idea how I've managed to stumble through even with the MTL patch. Finally at the school now with the time based events and puzzles and this crane thing that seems like it's going to probably be another headache at some point.

Any place to see this besides twitter. Don't have an account to get past the dumb R18 content filter and frankly don't ever plan on getting one so for me it's just blocked.
The author also posted it on their fanbox and it...appears to not require a login? I'm not sure

----

This seems to be all the new content for this month's patch, in any case. There are a few extra zones added and the game was updated so that completing optional areas now levels up the item shop but the total maximum has not been increased so it is largely an unimpactful change.

The actual fight itself has not yet been implemented so unless I'm missing something there isn't a lot to do if you are already caught up.

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
v0.55
Any place to see this besides twitter. Don't have an account to get past the dumb R18 content filter and frankly don't ever plan on getting one
It seems to be an unused scene in the mansion area, though I could be wrong.

The author also posted it on their fanbox and it...appears to not require a login? I'm not sure

----

This seems to be all the new content for this month's patch, in any case. There are a few extra zones added and the game was updated so that completing optional areas now levels up the item shop but the total maximum has not been increased so it is largely an unimpactful change.

The actual fight itself has not yet been implemented so unless I'm missing something there isn't a lot to do if you are already caught up.
I'm definitely not really caught up though I'm in the school at least now and looking for a gymnasium and also trying to figure out how to do some things like possibly beat the giant fairy and fight the flower goddess in the forest area from near the beginning of the game in the meantime as well. I think there's also supposed to be some area in the sewer from the beginning of the game, a cave connected to the forest and a beach area I haven't done at the very least. There was also a boss in the mansion that wasn't the end boss of it that seemed basically impossible to beat.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
I'm definitely not really caught up though I'm in the school at least now and looking for a gymnasium and also trying to figure out how to do some things like possibly beat the giant fairy and fight the flower goddess in the forest area from near the beginning of the game in the meantime as well. I think there's also supposed to be some area in the sewer from the beginning of the game, a cave connected to the forest and a beach area I haven't done at the very least. There was also a boss in the mansion that wasn't the end boss of it that seemed basically impossible to beat.
I believe all the optional areas you listed are at least partially implemented:

- The sewer area links to the current 'Fort Frak' area. There are several er, "waste", themed enemies down there but it is technically an optional area as the proper entrance to Fort Frak is somewhere else.

- The beach area is Futanari themed and complete except for the last boss is unbeatable and there's a cave near the end that gives an incomplete area warning

- I believe the cave in the forest you mentioned leads to a second forest zone that doesn't have any particular theme.

Besides those areas, I believe the fully unimplemented areas are:

- The cave at the end of the futanari beach

- The cave in the plains zone past all the rabbits

- The demon world whose entrance is at the bottom of the cave with the witch pot

- The flower fairy area which you reach...after being abducted? I forget

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes