FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
how do I do it? the doors are all closed :( View attachment 2463391
Talk to the Lady in front of the door, She wants her little girl to return. Head south to the next area there is a girl that wants blue flowers. During your ventures here, you past by a female sitting at a table with blue flowers. Give her something and she give you a blue flowered item. Give that to the girl, go to the house that had the woman standing in-front of it worried about her little girl, go inside and push the plant down.

Last edited:
Reactions: violettalevi

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
is there anything else after the update? can't get past fort frak tower and can't find anything new in reason update

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
0.56 is already out, looks like fort frak is finished, but not all the encounters are fully fleshed out, they plan to get those finished during April.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
version 0.563:
time to beat the shit out of those bosses on Fort Frak.
Edit1: Update to version 0.561
Edit2: Update to version 0.562. File scanned rigorously, no threats at least on my machine.
Edit3: Update to version 0.563. More bugs to fix and probably a new thing added in the game I think.

Last edited:

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
not sure if she beatable she keep beating my team via crushing unless I have to answer the correct way?
If you are talking about artifuta in phase 2 where she uses her boobs to crush you, then no, she can't be beaten in there. Took me like a hundred turn just to realise she has infinite hp at that phase lol.
That probably means we have to exploit phase 1 to win. Dev said to me that something in phase 1 might worth to check...
Edit: On second thought, I realise we can only win phase 1... Phase 2 is a dead end. Still, probably more battles against her since there is still an unimplemented phase in battle gallery.

Last edited:

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Fort Frak finished? Peak. Tho imma wait for the cool guy who translate the thing every now and then

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes