FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
I see, thanks. The futa I guess is not possible yet, but that damn wildcat queen is impossible for me to find, she's not in the cave and I don't know where she is. Maybe my game bugged? Idk

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
I see, thanks. The futa I guess is not possible yet, but that damn wildcat queen is impossible for me to find, she's not in the cave and I don't know where she is. Maybe my game bugged? Idk
If memory serves, you stated that the guy said her location was Lake Mira or the likes. I think she is at the white pillars spot on a small raised area. Might look there.

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
If memory serves, you stated that the guy said her location was Lake Mira or the likes. I think she is at the white pillars spot on a small raised area. Might look there.
THE WHAT!?
Guess I didn't check Lake Mira well enough, thanks. (I still don't know where is that but imma try)

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
THE WHAT!?
Guess I didn't check Lake Mira well enough, thanks. (I still don't know where is that but imma try)
Sorry. Not white pillars. Stone Pillars. Miss remembered. I maybe wrong about that now that I look at it.

Last edited:

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
So, what can you unlock for the new boss? There are three outcomes from what I see:
1) Win the first battle, then when you lose the second a cutscene triggers and the boss goes away. This seems to be the end of the current patch.
2) Lose the first battle and get shoved inside the nipples. Then the only option seems to be dying, with even the surrender option not working (you need to hit 0 HP).
3) You try to run away, and she smashes the tower with her tits.

None of the above unlock anything in the gallery*. Did I miss something, or is the above to be 'implemented later'?

PS: The extra entrance in the sewers is still WIP, anyone have any idea when/if it will be implemented? Or another battle with the green-haired auntie, for that matter?

EDIT: Unrelated to the above, the Fallen Angel random encounter turns your dead guys into souls. Is there any follow-up on that, as a secondary enemy doing something with them?

Last edited:

yoyomaster1434

Mar 14, 2023
So, what can you unlock for the new boss? There are three outcomes from what I see:
1) Win the first battle, then when you lose the second a cutscene triggers and the boss goes away. This seems to be the end of the current patch.
2) Lose the first battle and get shoved inside the nipples. Then the only option seems to be dying, with even the surrender option not working (you need to hit 0 HP).

None of the above unlock anything in the gallery*. Did I miss something, or is the above to be 'implemented later'?

PS: The extra entrance in the sewers is still WIP, anyone have any idea when/if it will be implemented? Or another battle with the green-haired auntie, for that matter?

EDIT: Unrelated to the above, the Fallen Angel random encounter turns your dead guys into souls. Is there any follow-up on that, as a secondary enemy doing something with them?
It unlocks something in gallery / pool of desire but didn't add any pool. Check the pool on the lower right corner. it should have another set of choices in that pool.

Reactions: EchoofZen

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019

The first one for now is the end of the boss fight. Boss is not fully complete (there is one battle phase unimplemented), but based on the final message, you win.
the last two will be added once you win the fight, you can find it in her event gallery, in right down corner (ground is colored dark blue).
Sewers and the aunt for now have no new info when it is going to be updated more, though I assume the aunt is completed (hopefully not because all those options are good).
The EDIT, sorry I have no idea, I don't even meet that enemy.

And about the inside nipple event, well you don't have to deliberately lose to get shoved. There are some other ways to get shoved fyi... and you can also get out of there (though in the gallery you won't).

Also another funny thing is... normally you would not take damage when you are inside her boobs in the official battle... but in version 0.563, she will damage you in there (and of course you can die in there faster) lol.

Last edited:

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
It unlocks something in gallery / pool of desire but didn't add any pool. Check the pool on the lower right corner. it should have another set of choices in that pool.
The first one for now is the end of the boss fight. Boss is not fully complete (there is one battle phase unimplemented), but based on the final message, you win.
the last two will be added once you win the fight, you can find it in her event gallery, in right down corner (ground is colored dark blue).
Sewers and the aunt for now have no new info when it is going to be updated more, though I assume the aunt is completed (hopefully not because all those options are good).
The EDIT, sorry I have no idea, I don't even meet that enemy.

And about the inside nipple event, well you don't have to deliberately lose to get shoved. There are some other ways to get shoved fyi... and you can also get out of there (though in the gallery you won't).

Also another funny thing is... normally you would not take damage when you are inside her boobs in the official battle... but in version 0.563, she will damage you in there (and of course you can die in there faster) lol.
Huh, you are right. It adds two new scenes in the pool, though the second seems to be missing the DOT and the battles that kill you while you are inside her tits.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Huh, you are right. It adds two new scenes in the pool, though the second seems to be missing the DOT and the battles that kill you while you are inside her tits.
Yep, that is the bug. That place is meant to be a way of execution (at least in the gallery), but somehow the dev made it dealt 0 damage and there was no way for you to die in there, therefore it became a soft-lock area. Probably just copying the code from the base. Now in version 0.563 the place will deal dmg and also you can choose to die instantly by contacting either the milk chamber or the back of her nipple.
But unfortunately that also means in the battle version, that place will also deal dmg. I believe that was the dev intention to built that place like a safe haven for you to fight her continuously, since it was stated that she is a formidable enemy.

Last edited:

Warlein1994

Feb 5, 2020
kinda want someone to do a full walkthrough of this game special scenes and all or a galery showcase since th eones that were on ph got removed long ago when the verification purge happened
so how can i access the gallery exactly

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
kinda want someone to do a full walkthrough of this game special scenes and all or a galery showcase since th eones that were on ph got removed long ago when the verification purge happened

so how can i access the gallery exactly
thats the neat thing, u dont
take the last save in here and go to the gates at the top of the base, u will find there well that will send u to somewhat simillar to the gallery, the problem is it's not complete and kinda missing some bcs it only shows the end gallery scenes without ones u experience in normal battles

Drakhun

Apr 13, 2023
How can I defeat the girl under the small town? I have already given the toy to the red-haired girl, but I still can't beat her. I don't know if I am underleveled or if I am missing something. But the fight against her takes easily 20 minutes and I still end up dying in the end. Do you have any tips for me? I would like to make progress and see more.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes