FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kazuya12347

Aug 16, 2021
Version 0.571:
Looks like dev decided to delay the finalization for Fort Frak to balance, modify stuffs and prepare more for the ending (since that place is involved). There is also a new hidden map for Mira boss (the boss before Artebust), but there are nothing in there for now.
Edit: Update to v.05702
Edit: Update to v.571. More bug fixes. Also they fixed the bug when you meet the tailor (at least when you are at very high level), game will crash.
seems still not updated to v.571
is this just file name issue?

fUMM22

Nov 24, 2020
Can anyone help defeat the boss Luluruet? Here save file right before the boss.

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
helo anyone have a save of all the normal enemies unlock? few enemies on the list that I have not encountered yet ^.^

fUMM22

Nov 24, 2020
After receiving some soul, the game began to crash at the moment of interaction with these souls. Gives the following error:
Has anyone ever had this? and how can this be fixed?
4564357.png

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
After receiving some soul, the game began to crash at the moment of interaction with these souls. Gives the following error:
Has anyone ever had this? and how can this be fixed?
View attachment 2639671
Alright, soul bug not fully patch out. How to replicate.

Step 1.) Head to Sunano Underground Ruin

Step 2.) Go soul hunting. Does not matter the soul. Remember the color

Step 3.) When soul is obtained, go to the menu and go to Souls, not Items.

Step 4.) Try to put the soul on a Character. If you are a soul collector, one would think to shrink the list via the buttons Q and W (Which is probably the game's L and R)

When shrinking the list to the color of the soul obtained, Boom, Soul Bug.

Warning: Please make a separate save before obtaining the soul. Otherwise, your screwed.

EDIT: Your not fully screwed as you can sell the soul via the snow witch or not use the Q and W keys but still, better safe then sorry.
Now with Fort Frak Souls
I was going to test and see if they have patched it out pre-translated. Guess I don't have to do that now.

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
New update is dropped, here is the google translated update from the fantia page:

It's Abellion.

It will be v0.58.

The update in this version is・
Implementation of Artebasto's defeat event
・Implementation of the beginning of the event after Artebasto's victory
・Adjustment of the skills of the small fish enemies
in Shosuido
increase.
(Please see the update log for detailed additional adjustments.)

I wanted to complete the event after winning Artebasto, but I
caught an out-of-season flu and was bedridden for about ten days.
The Artebasto loss event has almost been fully implemented, so please enjoy it.
(After defeating Artebasto, both events can be seen from the Mirror of Desire.)

On the battle side, changing the effect of pollution is a big change.
Until now, all parameters decreased evenly, but now physical strength does not decrease, and magic power does not decrease until pollution 3.
With this, if you manage to hit with a strength-dependent weapon, you will be able to continue fighting even with Corruption 5. Increases the use of strength-dependent weapons.
In addition, we have adjusted the skill effect of the enemy "Goltenback" that appears in Sho Suido.
Instead of receiving Despair, it receives Sticky Corruption.
Sticky Corruption is (currently) a state that cannot be healed and changes to Normal Corruption over time.
Due to the above-mentioned change in pollution specifications, the flow of battle has also changed significantly.

Also, if all three hip gates in Shosuido are defeated, the fourth one will appear in a specific location.
It's in a very convenient place, so if you get used to it, you might be able to use it to earn money.

Furthermore, I made a silver cat a metal body.
Even if you raise the level, you will not be able to punch one, and you will need to devise a way to defeat it.
(We will continue to adjust the strength.)

We will also fix the fact that Dark Raider and Gas Queen had the same soul effect.

I wanted to implement the skills (Keen, Shadow Strike) that were no longer available in the previous update, but I had the flu, so I decided not to. I would like to implement it with a minor update next month.

In addition, there are also minor bug fixes.
Please see the update log for details.

There are more events towards the final stage and ending, and more graphic tasks.
The story is also in the stage of making it to the end first, so it is taking time to implement.
Especially when I'm not satisfied with the illustrations, I'm stressed anyway, so I'm learning various things while implementing them.
It will take time, but I think you will be able to prepare good illustrations accordingly.
(This time, Artebasto's losing event graph was also completed to a level that I was satisfied with.)
Every month I get lost in deciding between speed and quality. In the end, I want to raise the quality when I see it later, so I don't want it to be too tight.

That's why it still takes until the ending. It will take time, but I will make it well and finish it well. I'm going to make it a game that I think it's good to play.
I hope you will be patient with me.
Thank you for your continued support.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
That pollution change seems huge. It used to feel like, if you got it, you had to pretty much always prioritize getting rid of it over dealing damage, since it just crippled your character so hard. Now you may be able to somewhat ignore it for a while and then cure it either after the fight or when it stacks too high.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
That pollution change seems huge. It used to feel like, if you got it, you had to pretty much always prioritize getting rid of it over dealing damage, since it just crippled your character so hard. Now you may be able to somewhat ignore it for a while and then cure it either after the fight or when it stacks too high.
Agreed. It effectively crippled your character, AND required a different healing item than a cure-all.

Reactions: secretlyness

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Anyone played it already? It's only the lose scene of Artebast going to the gym? Or there's something new?

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
version 0.58:
few days ago i was sick, just get better today.
I was kinda expecting the dev will make the Artebust day cycle better like allow us to do exploration when we escape in gym, shower etc but I guess that would be awkward for the game genre.

Last edited:

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Also, if all three hip gates in Shosuido are defeated, the fourth one will appear in a specific location.
It's in a very convenient place, so if you get used to it, you might be able to use it to earn money.
Anyone knows what this is referring to?

For that matter, what are the changes from 5.62? There is an ORB right next to some savepoint location that has an enemy encounter or something? Anyone know the location or way to encounter her in the game, normally?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Anyone knows what this is referring to?

For that matter, what are the changes from 5.62? There is an ORB right next to some savepoint location that has an enemy encounter or something? Anyone know the location or way to encounter her in the game, normally?
If you defeat all thee default Hip Gate enemies then a new one will spawn here 1685901503761.png

This is near the temporary warp point in the south of the...sewer system, I think it is called?

Reactions: EchoofZen

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
If you defeat all thee default Hip Gate enemies then a new one will spawn here View attachment 2675040

This is near the temporary warp point in the south of the...sewer system, I think it is called?
Yeah, found it. It's in the north of the temp waypoint in the sewer system. The same place where you access the sewer from the town (the house with two people, a lady and her daughter). Doesn't seem to do anything, but it is farmable (respawning).

Any ideas about the gal that grabs you via the orbs?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes