FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
that's very specific i think it's just an attack move
Yeah, at least the close-up one is when you happen to attack her hand. There's a 'mid-range' one that I haven't managed to figure out yet.

Unrelated, does anyone know how to get out of the weakened state? I swear, it would be nice if cure-alls did what they advertised...

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Is there a list anywhere of all enemies that have an in-battle Vore out of curiosity
In the gallery there is an enemy viewer which lets you view the sprites of enemies as well as their move list. You could look for all the enemies and see which ones have specific attacks or look at their images which would also make it easy enough to deduce I suppose.

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
ha ha ha sure buddy he will trans the game
i saw the game file
and to be fair he need to pay someone to work on that shit
anyway i will try to translate it but no hopes up
there is 866 map file and ever i have to translate all of that ?

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
In the gallery there is an enemy viewer which lets you view the sprites of enemies as well as their move list. You could look for all the enemies and see which ones have specific attacks or look at their images which would also make it easy enough to deduce I suppose.
well, the only problem is that i don't understand a slightest japanese for my case, so their is no point to see their move list if i can't understand their name...

btw, that's an extra-reason for me to wait for a translation sleepylolash

MordeHue?

Apr 30, 2019
ha ha ha sure buddy he will trans the game
i saw the game file
and to be fair he need to pay someone to work on that shit
anyway i will try to translate it but no hopes up
there is 866 map file and ever i have to translate all of that ?
why bother with the translation since dev will translate it later

Warlein1994

Feb 5, 2020
well, the only problem is that i don't understand a slightest japanese for my case, so their is no point to see their move list if i can't understand their name...

btw, that's an extra-reason for me to wait for a translation sleepylolash
i use google translate on the move list just for curiosity sakes

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
JUST saying
even tho i said i will trans the game (still dont your hopes up)
the game v i have is .54
as i only got that game throw kemono
so i dont know about the latest v that i guess its 0.58

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
version 0.58:
few days ago i was sick, just get better today.
I was kinda expecting the dev will make the Artebust day cycle better like allow us to do exploration when we escape in gym, shower etc but I guess that would be awkward for the game genre.
werago

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
FantasMv58 translated (ENG)
If there is any error let me know.
I'm not sure if you would have any idea about the cause, but it seems that this has removed the ability to cast spells as an AoE (normally down by pressing the 'down' key during target selection). Is it just happening to me? Does anybody know why this is the case? Is there a workaround?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes