FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

juncture45

Mar 24, 2019
I think it should be out of the box but i've had all the RPG maker RTPs installed for years so not 100%.
Just in case

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Anyone remembers this issue? I changed my pc but I forgot this one. Is it the japanese languague? Because I have it

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
If you changed your pc, you may need to redownload the RPGMaker RTP at This game in particular uses the XP one.

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Can someone explain how STR, DEX, AGI, INT, CRG, SPEED and TRUST stats work
STR = Strength (How Strong You Are with a Certain Weapon)
DEX = Dexterity (How Likely You Are to Hit a Target)
AGI = Agility (How Likely You Are to Evade Attacks)
INT = Intelligence (How Proficient You Are with Magic)
CRG = Courage (How Likely You Are to Resist Status Ailments)
SPEED = Speed (How Fast You Are)
TRUST = Trust (How Proficient You Are with a Certain Weapon)

Bonus Notes:
Most of this info can just be translated from the manual, but I thought, "Why not have it here for convenience?" Also, in battle, Agility and Speed are essentially one in the same. On top of that, I'm pretty sure your Trust stat raises all other stats with the weapon you're using. For example, even if you're using a weapon with a high Attack stat, it won't have that great of a damage output if your Trust stat is low.

Tiflekek

Jul 28, 2023
Hey guys, I started playing this game recently and it's harder than I initially thought.
Can you please give me some advice beating Askage? I've tried a lot of times but I don't understand how the battle works after she runs out of plugs

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Hey guys, I started playing this game recently and it's harder than I initially thought.
Can you please give me some advice beating Askage? I've tried a lot of times but I don't understand how the battle works after she runs out of plugs
She is just a stat check battle. Beat her as fast as you can. Also try to remove solid status since this boss has a lot of it.
When there is no plug, you are already dead. Just press surrender.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Version 6001:
Rather a small update. We have some new extension parts to some old maps and addition of some new elite mobs and (probably?) some new attacks and events of the green hair aunt
Save function has been reformed so there is a recommendation that you should back up your save file first in this version.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Version 6001:
Rather a small update. We have some new extension parts to some old maps and addition of some new elite mobs and (probably?) some new attacks and events of the green hair aunt
Save function has been reformed so there is a recommendation that you should back up your save file first in this version.
Weird, don't see anything new in the CGI section. Anything more specific on that?

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Weird, don't see anything new in the CGI section. Anything more specific on that?
Looks like none after I tested. It is kinda weird that the aunt boss feet execution is just one of her new attack.
Also after looked up the Twitter post, looks like there are some new attacks from the existing elite mobs

Last edited:
Reactions: EchoofZen

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
Looks like none after I tested. It is kinda weird that the aunt boss feet execution is just one of her new attack.
Also after looked up the Twitter post, looks like there are some new attacks from the existing elite mobs
i dont know if its been there for a few past version but uh i just found few new attacks from mobs when your level is lower than recommended on specific area, such the sewer that theme is yellow-ish ? its usually reached from school area but you can reach it from town are at the bening- early of the game, when your level is too low the enemy can one-hit you with new attacks that undodge / flee able. correct me if im wrong ;3

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
i dont know if its been there for a few past version but uh i just found few new attacks from mobs when your level is lower than recommended on specific area, such the sewer that theme is yellow-ish ? its usually reached from school area but you can reach it from town are at the bening- early of the game, when your level is too low the enemy can one-hit you with new attacks that undodge / flee able. correct me if im wrong ;3
According to the game files, they have attack patterns corresponding to their level. Also they have hundreds of different troop variations. They have been there for several updates, but they sometimes change them.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Alright, I'm currently bashing my head against Luluret (mansion mistress). She just nabs two of my three guys until they die in her sock, and there is nothing I can do. Is there some skill or ability that I overlooked?

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
I believe the only new art is the yellow haired girl who can unbirth the entire party in the water area (where you boat all over the place) but found in the 0.6001 version the stronger version or her crashes the game when you have that encounter. Everything else seems to be smaller touches and tweaks to the game itself.

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Alright, I'm currently bashing my head against Luluret (mansion mistress). She just nabs two of my three guys until they die in her sock, and there is nothing I can do. Is there some skill or ability that I overlooked?
That fight is designed to be super hard, make sure you have plenty of revive items beforehand. Also you can target the socks to get her to release whoever she captures, so its a balance between her socks and her. So if your level/damage is lacking you either need to lower the difficulty or grind out some levels.

Reactions: EchoofZen
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes