FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LucifNero

Jun 19, 2022
hi, sorry for slightly off topic question, but, is there other games any of u guys suggest that is similar well made like this one? ngl I kinda loved the stinky sewers mobs and I probably develop a fetish for real when I was fighting the hip gate young school girl looking enemy/boss, so yea, any other decent scat games that does it really well like fantasM? I'm open for literally any suggestion

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
hi, sorry for slightly off topic question, but, is there other games any of u guys suggest that is similar well made like this one? ngl I kinda loved the stinky sewers mobs and I probably develop a fetish for real when I was fighting the hip gate young school girl looking enemy/boss, so yea, any other decent scat games that does it really well like fantasM? I'm open for literally any suggestion
There are several giantess games... in terms of more recent games in development/just finished, look up for: SAO, the app rpg, the minimum project, sizeplay, giantess of the abyss, and hero shipping, these are some rpg maker games you can look into, most have their own threads/posts about them if you search them up here, more info can also be found on giantesscity, eka's portal, (aryion) fantia, or even kemono party

the SAO one tends to be hard to look up due to obvious name reasons
sizeplay has some scat, if that's your thing

Reactions: LucifNero

Fetishman

Mar 23, 2019
There are several giantess games... in terms of more recent games in development/just finished, look up for: SAO, the app rpg, the minimum project, sizeplay, giantess of the abyss, and hero shipping, these are some rpg maker games you can look into, most have their own threads/posts about them if you search them up here, more info can also be found on giantesscity, eka's portal, (aryion) fantia, or even kemono party

the SAO one tends to be hard to look up due to obvious name reasons
sizeplay has some scat, if that's your thing
i cant find hero shipping does it have an alternate title or do you have a Download you are willing to share?

Reactions: sugarlightbulb

Warlein1994

Feb 5, 2020
no

theSinistar

Jun 30, 2019
Hello. Does anyone have a save file at or near the start of the school quest chain? I want to experience the shoebox content from the beginning.

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
Currently im stuck at plains with the bunny girls i can pass them but idk where to go or what to do, please any kind of help would be nice. :) Also how do you lower the yellow water in the other sewers?
1694683048285.png how do i get that red chest below? 1694700800594.png how do i get to that door without seting of the alarm to get to the door on the left? If anyone could help me with these problems, you da goat.

Last edited:

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
Please anyone can help me at the Plains with the bunny girls i dont know where to go. :cry:
1695071720691.png
I dont know how to get to the new area, i ahve been stuck here for days now. How do i get to that palce my map shows there is a part of the map i cant get too either cuz of logs in the way or something else blocking me or me simple not understanding where the path is. Please any help would be amazing.

Last edited:

Horny_Ape

Feb 1, 2021
Please anyone can help me at the Plains with the bunny girls i dont know where to go. :cry:
View attachment 2939723
I dont know how to get to the new area, i ahve been stuck here for days now. How do i get to that palce my map shows there is a part of the map i cant get too either cuz of logs in the way or something else blocking me or me simple not understanding where the path is. Please any help would be amazing.
You can move the log to the right of the black bunnygirl.

Also some more tips for the savanna since I was stuck there some time myself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
Thank you but thats a dead end for me inless im wrong but i cant get anywhere from there.
1695303532561.png
above the "path" are blocked by rubble i have been stuck here for a week now and im slowly on the verge of giving up sadly. Most other areas are also blocked i know there is a item or soul that lets you carry water but i still dont know hwo to get that or if i should have it. I have been everywhere and its either a dead end by a log or a that 1 bunny girl and there are other pathes on the map i havent been to but i dont now how to reach like on the far right side of the map tehre is a bridge and i dont know how to be on the lower level of that either. Any help would be nice.

Last edited:

Horny_Ape

Feb 1, 2021
Thank you but thats a dead end for me inless im wrong but i cant get anywhere from there.
View attachment 2945901
above the "path" are blocked by rubble i have been stuck here for a week now and im slowly on the verge of giving up sadly. Most other areas are also blocked i know there is a item or soul that lets you carry water but i still dont know hwo to get that or if i should have it. I have been everywhere and its either a dead end by a log or a that 1 bunny girl and there are other pathes on the map i havent been to but i dont now how to reach like on the far right side of the map tehre is a bridge and i dont know how to be on the lower level of that either. Any help would be nice.
Just move the log over here and hop on top to the other side
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
OMG THATS A THING??? holy... thank you man you da goat!!!
Edit: Is it ok if i ask some more questions here when i get stuck agian? im pretty dumb.
Another Edit: how to i get past the red bunny girls the one that sits on the stairs and the one that blocks the path with her feet from the side?
Also what does the ring i gor from those Blue flowers do? 1695415938346.png

Last edited:

Horny_Ape

Feb 1, 2021
OMG THATS A THING??? holy... thank you man you da goat!!!
Edit: Is it ok if i ask some more questions here when i get stuck agian? im pretty dumb.
Considering the next areas you probably will.

Tafalina cave, is optional (I think) and leads to another optional area, lake mitra (Floor B2, behind a passable wall to the east). I can't really help you with the puzzle because of how long it takes. So good luck with that.

The school has a great guide by Non~Important on page 45.

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
1695416975927.png
im currently stuck in this area is this optinal and Tafalina cave should i have seen that already? im sorry im asking you so much. Also what do you mean with Floor B2?

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
1695418842424.png
Is this where i am supose to go? the Question marked place idk how to get down there tho. Also at Tafalina cave when i try to go to the next area some purple text come in and blocks me from going. Its the Tafalina cave WEST ENTRANCE right? I dont think i have acces to Floor 2 in lake mitra cuz i dont see how there is anything on normal lake mitra.

Last edited:

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
imma just try tomorow agian but thank you so much i would have never gotten that. lol :)
So i have been looking around for like 90 mins in the plains area and i dont really understand what im suppose to do or be doing?
1695469476744.png
i have been here for a while now too and i dont know what im suppose to be doing, can i even do this place? when she eats me i normaly cant make it out and die. But every other place in this temple is a dead end without going thru them or am i wrong?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes