FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
The new version adds 5 standard enemies and 6 "dark" variants that are unlocked in the recollection by beating the current final boss. The author said the original plan was to upload a new zone but since the zone and zone boss weren't ready they instead uploaded the standard enemies to tide people over.

There's not too much to say about them since they don't have any animations except that I have no idea how you are supposed to fight the giant buttocks enemy - I think it might be some sort of counterattack mechanic but they were making upwards of 6 attacks per turn and frequently spamming a one-shot attack. I cheesed them by killing them before they could act but I don't think that's possible without a surprise attack or cheating.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Version v.6201:
Simply put, more creeps, but no new maps this time. To access it, go to the enemy battle gallery, find the cross with flower. New enemies are from 103 to 108, elite versions are from 233 to 239. Don't worry if it is grayed out, you can still choose them. Requirement is to clear the Fort Frak. Rest are QoLs and some adjustments to fit logic.
Expect some more bugfixes since there is one in scene gallery. Wanted to post the previous one but since nothing really new so I skipped.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
werago posted a good translation a few pages back, worth checking out if you still have older versions and want to get a good idea of what is going on in this game
here is the fun fact, i want to understand everything and not only what's on the previous versions.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Hello, sorry for not translating for a while, I was a little busy and out of time with the situation that came to my country .-.
but well here is the translation

"this time I translated the scripts so if there are problems let me know so I can correct it"

after installing, patch the "Data" folder with: scripts.rar (bugs fixed)

that said, i haven't noticed he had replied, lol ! the dude is ninja xD

LmaoSinting

Oct 19, 2022
hello i'm stuck at the snow place. seems like a need to find something for the witch but dunno wut that is (currently playing in japanese lang). can anyone help pls?

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Hello, sorry for not translating for a while, I was a little busy and out of time with the situation that came to my country .-.

"this time I translated the scripts so if there are problems let me know so I can correct it"

Just in case, werago, could you write in the read me that it's necessary to have the RPG Maker XP Run Time Package for this one, when you will post the next translated version, as it's not written on the first post but in another comment (at least in the first page). Good work, for the translation, didnt try yet

Tiflekek

Jul 28, 2023
Guys, I'm stuck in the battle with the mother. How am I supposed to beat her? I am able to destroy all of her bags when I still have my full party, but then one of my characters gets a "rock" icon and I just cannot keep up with the pace. Any advice?

Also, is there any boss/normal enemy that does vore + scat other than aunt and queen wildcat?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Guys, I'm stuck in the battle with the mother. How am I supposed to beat her? I am able to destroy all of her bags when I still have my full party, but then one of my characters gets a "rock" icon and I just cannot keep up with the pace. Any advice?

Also, is there any boss/normal enemy that does vore + scat other than aunt and queen wildcat?
Mother has like 5 different attackable points so area attacks destroy her.

There are a lot of vore enemies and a lot of scat enemies but those are the only two enemies which do both at the moment.

...well, teeeechnically there are a duo of maid generic enemies later on that have both vore and scat attacks but they are a separate thing and not what you are after I suspect. I suppose if we want to count edge cases there is also a sewer enemy which has both anal vore + scat.

Jdomingo

Jan 6, 2022
Mother has like 5 different attackable points so area attacks destroy her.

There are a lot of vore enemies and a lot of scat enemies but those are the only two enemies which do both at the moment.

...well, teeeechnically there are a duo of maid generic enemies later on that have both vore and scat attacks but they are a separate thing and not what you are after I suspect. I suppose if we want to count edge cases there is also a sewer enemy which has both anal vore + scat.
In what area is that maid duo you mentioned?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
question as I havent played this game before

Is there plenty of analvore, panty entrapment or buttcrush/fart?

I downloaded the game and "patch?"(gallery mod?) from that folder thanks

but I dont seem to have a data folder to replace, when I extract the game there is only an Audio folder so I am not sure where to put the the "patch" to translate the game?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes