FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
So it appears in the new area you can skip every one of the bosses if you do the puzzles correctly... anyone know if there is a reason to do so?

colorado

Feb 25, 2018
You can get the Soul giving you that power after you defeat Mama Orca. She can be found at the beginning of the cave (Or end depending on which side you go through first). You might need to navigate your way to her. By the way, the Snow Orca Nest is an optional stage. If you're doing a normal playthrough of the game, the only real reason for going there is if you need to grind, open chests to get items, or if you just want to see more of the losing events.
Serious? I was on the Sunano Desert map and went straight to the Ice map. Do I have the option to go to another map?

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Oh so it was Mama Orca who gave the crazy amount of stats buffs? I was really impressed when I got that without realizing. After that, farming the other orcas was easy and very good.

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
i defeated the big girl at the top of the tower at the fort area... where do i go now?
The witches ( the house in the icy area?) dont send me to another area.
Need help

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
i defeated the big girl at the top of the tower at the fort area... where do i go now?
The witches ( the house in the icy area?) dont send me to another area.
Need help
talk to the dog in the starting area to get the "ending" scene with your party getting absorbed into a white sphere, after that talk to the witch in the snow house (will be an extra npc there now, means you are at the correct progression) and choose the new option in her text to warp to the new area

Reactions: Samur

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
talk to the dog in the starting area to get the "ending" scene with your party getting absorbed into a white sphere, after that talk to the witch in the snow house (will be an extra npc there now, means you are at the correct progression) and choose the new option in her text to warp to the new area
Thanks mate.
The part with the dog was missing...

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Serious? I was on the Sunano Desert map and went straight to the Ice map. Do I have the option to go to another map?
You're still supposed to end up in the snowfield after. That's a part of the main story, but going into the Snow Orca Nest is optional. You're supposed to beat the boss in the cave closest to where the snowfield's entrance is. After getting out of the desert, the enemies in the Snow Orca Nest would be too high-leveled anyways.

Reactions: colorado

Jdomingo

Jan 6, 2022
how do you guys do damage? I used cheatEngine to get everyone to lvl 99 (and maxed their rainboards), but I can't beat some bosses like the fart factory final boss and tafalina cave final boss with the spells availabe atm.
...Like are there some buff spells I should be using? or some class change shennanigans?

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
Oh well I kept playing without cheat engine or something like that. A bit of farming and equiping the recent weapon or crafting it. Then in the snow orca cave you get a ton of buffs you can use on your stats. I still do recommend crafting at least one or two swords. Also of course the "Reinboard" too. Can deal with almost every boss except the aunt in the toilet. Altho I really don't know where do you get new skills because It's been a while. 1700257933022.png 1700257960090.png 1700257986102.png 1700258035512.png 1700258051758.png 1700258067687.png

Reactions: Todomu

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
how do you guys do damage? I used cheatEngine to get everyone to lvl 99 (and maxed their rainboards), but I can't beat some bosses like the fart factory final boss and tafalina cave final boss with the spells availabe atm.
...Like are there some buff spells I should be using? or some class change shennanigans?
Grab this. Use it for the game, and add some stat-boosting items and souls, through trial-and-error. If you boost all stats across the board, sooner or later even the special moves from the opponents will start losing effectiveness.

Wish the difficulty choice actually changed movesets and stuff for bosses though....

Last edited:
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
Spent 3 days to translate v0.631. .

Translated using Translator++ with Sugoi Translator. Even went above and beyond to also translate the script files (Google translated). Game is untested, you are welcome to try it out and let me know where the game went wrong. My previous attempts in translating this game had errors in combat, but if it makes you feel better, I'm confident this should work.

If you want my Translator++ files to perfect it, . The legacy parser was utilized becuase I can't get the newest parser to work with Fantasm. If you notice any lines blank - especially outside the script file - they were intentionally left blank to avoid technical errors that wouldn't cooperate even with manual correction.

Also, someone asked for saves, so .

Update (old): Error using Hariti to pray. Gonna try to fix it.
Update (old): Error opening Group Conversation Menu. Gonna try to fix it.
Update (old): A lot of naming errors I still have to go through.
Update (11/19/23): Fixed previous 3 errors ^^^. Links updated.
Update (11/20/23): Error using orb items.
Update (11/20/23): Updated a lot of name errors. Pretty sure that's the last of it. Orb items are still fucked and I'm basically giving up on it (tried deleting Items file but to no avail). A work around for the Orbs is to simply pop your save onto the original game and use it there. Translated game and trans file links are updated.
From what I understand, the only thing lacking in this translation is general grammar and orbs-fix.
Update (11/21/23): Fixed the Orbs. Fixed some of the grammar in the translation in the commonevents file. Links updated
Update (11/21/23): More grammar updates. Needed to fix how all the giantesses were being given male pronouns. Links updated.

Last edited:

Jdomingo

Jan 6, 2022
thanks a lot for the translation dandybo !
Tho I don't know if it's just me, but there seems to be a problem with the orb magic items? I can't use them and somethimes they get consumed as health instead of gaining the magic lol

Reactions: dandybo
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes