FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
In what area is that maid duo you mentioned?
In the cave after the plains the primary exit leads to the school area but there is an optional area that can be found by taking an exit in the bottom right which leads to a waterfall area. That area is fall of giant nymphs and there are two types of maid enemies in the generic pool - one vore focused and one scat focused.

They have a duo attack (vore only) if encountered together, but the only way to see it is in to go the recollection room or one specific cave area where the two maids together is the only encounter on the table (it has a temporary save point)

Reactions: Jdomingo

Tiflekek

Jul 28, 2023
What am I supposed to do after I enter the cave with the light puzzle? I mean, should I go to the school or clear this cave before? Can I go to the optional waterfall area or am I underleveled? Has anyone posted any guide to complete the light puzzle?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
What am I supposed to do after I enter the cave with the light puzzle? I mean, should I go to the school or clear this cave before? Can I go to the optional waterfall area or am I underleveled? Has anyone posted any guide to complete the light puzzle?
The cave with the light puzzle eventually culminates with a boss fight and opens a portal to the demon world (might be something else, translation is sketchy) however that portal isn't actually functional yet so there's no real need to complete the area unless you like the enemies around.

The waterfall area is, I think, one of the most dangerous areas currently in the game but again there isn't any particular reward for completing it (I think there's a good spell (Gutsda???) in a cave and that's all the real loot of the zone) - I think its not fully finished, exactly, either

The school is the path to the rest of the game such as it is so unless you are interested in the enemies in one of the other zones that's where you go to progress the story.

colorado

Feb 25, 2018
Please, can anyone help me? I'm trapped in the world of Ice. Orca nest. What do I need to do to continue in the game?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Please, can anyone help me? I'm trapped in the world of Ice. Orca nest. What do I need to do to continue in the game?
Do you mean the Ice Cave, the earlygame area after the desert or the Orca Nest the optional super dungeon?

If you mean the former then I recommend using the minimap (Q is the default key to open it) and make sure to equip the spirits properly - you should find one that lets you walk on ice without sliding if I recall correctly. I am pretty sure the objective of this is to find an item for the Witch and bring it to her which should unlock the next area for you.

If you mean the latter then there's no need to complete that dungeon at all.

Reactions: colorado

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
New version v63

He mentioned in the patch notes that he doesn't feel satisfied with the way enemies were balanced and will try to incorperate more capture moves, the area goes to just before the boss and has a load of repeat fights.

A couple of things, i don't quite understand the level up mechanics or how characters get different HP values, also I don't understand how to beat the new girl whose ass counterattacks you. I've been kind of bruteforcing the game with monsterous energy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maccanize and B2B2

colorado

Feb 25, 2018
Do you mean the Ice Cave, the earlygame area after the desert or the Orca Nest the optional super dungeon?

If you mean the former then I recommend using the minimap (Q is the default key to open it) and make sure to equip the spirits properly - you should find one that lets you walk on ice without sliding if I recall correctly. I am pretty sure the objective of this is to find an item for the Witch and bring it to her which should unlock the next area for you.

If you mean the latter then there's no need to complete that dungeon at all.
Thank you very much. I remember bringing a rock to the witch, and she gave me an Orb/spirit. I still slide on the ice, but I'll try to equip myself to walk on it. Thanks a lot for the help.

Jdomingo

Jan 6, 2022
New version v63

He mentioned in the patch notes that he doesn't feel satisfied with the way enemies were balanced and will try to incorperate more capture moves, the area goes to just before the boss and has a load of repeat fights.

A couple of things, i don't quite understand the level up mechanics or how characters get different HP values, also I don't understand how to beat the new girl whose ass counterattacks you. I've been kind of bruteforcing the game with monsterous energy.
what's monsterous energy? a magic?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
It achieved? I can't get through either.
Are we talking about the Snow Orcas? The giant girls who you can see on the field map as moving mounds of snow?

They are meant to be avoided but if you have to fight them its just a matter of burning them as fast as possible.

Alternatively, I think if you apply the 'Surprised' status to an enemy they will spit out whoever is in their mouth (unless they have been swallowed already) but I don't remember what all abilities apply that.

colorado

Feb 25, 2018
Are we talking about the Snow Orcas? The giant girls who you can see on the field map as moving mounds of snow?

They are meant to be avoided but if you have to fight them its just a matter of burning them as fast as possible.

Alternatively, I think if you apply the 'Surprised' status to an enemy they will spit out whoever is in their mouth (unless they have been swallowed already) but I don't remember what all abilities apply that.
Right. I thought I had to defeat them. I'm stuck on this part because I need a soul to not slide on the ice to deliver something to the witch, but I can't find this power.

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Right. I thought I had to defeat them. I'm stuck on this part because I need a soul to not slide on the ice to deliver something to the witch, but I can't find this power.
You can get the Soul giving you that power after you defeat Mama Orca. She can be found at the beginning of the cave (Or end depending on which side you go through first). You might need to navigate your way to her. By the way, the Snow Orca Nest is an optional stage. If you're doing a normal playthrough of the game, the only real reason for going there is if you need to grind, open chests to get items, or if you just want to see more of the losing events.

Reactions: colorado
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes