FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Horny_Ape

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 2949158
im currently stuck in this area is this optinal and Tafalina cave should i have seen that already? im sorry im asking you so much. Also what do you mean with Floor B2?
You're not done with the plains area yet, you want to go up here.
It's the maze. It has another exit to the north where you fight against Ymir for the third time (and another to the southwest).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After the battle with Ymir you search the maze again for blue flowers, collect the item and bring it to her (I think you just keep going right and you will find it).
Ymir then returns home and you confront her mother. She will break the huge boulder and open the entrance to tafalina cave in the north.

And two questions: What version are you playing on? Is it the translated one?
EDIT:
The exit to a new optional lake area is on floor B2 of Tafalina cave

The ???? area in the savanna/plains is not implemented yet

As for the murals? in the desert temple you need to get through the blue and red ones first just keep your guys alive with items and spells. The green one causes faint though, so you might need the accessory that prevents it (can't remember where you get, maybe the left fox statue in the base). It leads to some rewards and another yet unimplemented area.

Last edited:

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
This is such a HUGE help thank you and im on the newset version i got it this month and as i remember there will be a full english game once the game is finished when that is i dont know but till then i use a app on my phone to live transalte its a little annoying but cant really do anything else about it. THANK you so much tho. :D I can share it with you if you want with save too if needed as a thx if you´d like too. Agian man thank you so much.

Also i did find the blue flowers and i got the item also i fought yumir in the mace once and now im just raoming around atm. (curretnly in the water maze now) Do i need that item that i can get with the lilypad?

Last edited:

Horny_Ape

Feb 1, 2021
This is such a HUGE help thank you and im on the newset version i got it this month and as i remember there will be a full english game once the game is finished when that is i dont know. THANK you so much tho. :D I can share it with you if you want with save too if needed as a thx if you´d like too.
So the newest untranslated one? werago made a machine translation of v0.58 just a few pages back if that helps. That's the one I'm using and it works fine for the most part.

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
oh really ill check it out thx. and yes i got v0.61 and no transalton well some things are translated but id say 90% text isnt and 60-70% of skills and all other things are also not.But they did translate more then last time i got this game and they added this traveler difficulty what is very nice.

Last edited:

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
Alright i got the white diamond from water maze and i talked to the mother and she moved out the cave so does that mean im done with fighting ymir? I dont have all the death scene´s from her and also (spring) water doesnt remove the bunny smell anymore is there a reason why? i got the boulder blocking the path removed but i still have alot of places in the plain not explored and not accesble and i agian i dont have all the death scene´s from ymir wich id really like to have.

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
1695550274741.png also i get this everytime i want to go to the school area for the first time. OH no did i mess up my save or something?
Also where is Ymir´s anal vore ending? i dont think i have it, did i miss something? 1695550706115.png

Last edited:

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
Having a translation is really help a lot with what player should do next, before translation i used to capture every dialogue with my smartphone camera and ask google translate to translate it into language that i understand

Horny_Ape

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 2953107 also i get this everytime i want to go to the school area for the first time. OH no did i mess up my save or something?
Also where is Ymir´s anal vore ending? i dont think i have it, did i miss something? View attachment 2953110
Yes, Ymir's fourth scene is optional. You find it at the end of a relatively large optional area, accessible from the southwest exit of the maze (need bunny water). Normal water doesn't cleanse the smell but you won't need it to reach her scene. You will get access to "blue" water next to the final Ymir fight.

Somewhere in that area you will find three bunny girls next to each other (2 red, 1 black). Make the red ones close their legs to pass.

As for game crashes, I can't help you with those. If the issue persists you might have to try another game version (I don't know if your saves will work for those though).

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
1695647335366.png
how do i get past her? agian using spring water doesnt clean anymore so how am i sopose to get past here?
Also i think becaue i modified my save the school area is buged fro me but i think i know how to fix it ( i hope) WORST case would be me having to do a new game and that would giga suck but yeah. But thank you for all the info Horny_Ape you da legend man, also how far are you in the game if ya dont mind me asking on what version?

Last edited:

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
I believe you can walk under the black bunny's leg instead of between them, since she's slightly farther forward than other bunnies.

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
i think my save is messed up it crashes everytime when i try to enter the new area, immma try to use a older version with my save and see if its the newest version or my save that messed up.

Update on that: everytime i install the new version or old one it says "Archive is damaged" no clue what is happening is that made so cant have 2 installed at once or is it really just broken?
Can someone confirm on the newest version or a little older one if you dont mess with your save you can go in to the school area or futher?

Last edited:

werago

May 9, 2020
Hello, sorry for not translating for a while, I was a little busy and out of time with the situation that came to my country .-.
but well here is the translation

"this time I translated the scripts so if there are problems let me know so I can correct it"

after installing, patch the "Data" folder with: scripts.rar (bugs fixed)

Last edited:

Subaru go brrrr

Nov 18, 2021
Hello, sorry for not translating for a while, I was a little busy and out of time with the situation that came to my country .-.
but well here is the translation

"this time I translated the scripts so if there are problems let me know so I can correct it"

Just tried it out and I ran into the issue that the orbs cannot be used to learn new spells.

Tachyon8/8

Feb 11, 2019
looks like new version0.62 is out

沢山の、そして長期にわたるご支援ご声援、本当にありがとうございます。
アベリオンです。

v0.62になります。

主な実装は以下の通り。
・天界ステージに登場するエネミー(通常六種、凶化七種)と、相馬灯籠のザコ回想で戦えるように
(フラク砦をクリアするとリストに表示されるようになります)
・バトル中、エネミーに発生しているステートの詳細を見られるように
・「う○こ生き埋め」「山盛りうん○」「○んこ乗せ」を順序構造にし、上位の状態なら下位の状態をかけようとしないようAIを変更
(例:「う○こ生き埋め」状態の相手に「○んこ乗せ」を使おうとせず、他のメンバーに「○んこ乗せ」」を優先して使う。
「○んこ乗せ」出来そうな相手が他にいないときは「う○こ生き埋め」相手に使うこともあります)

そろそろ天界ステージを実装と行きたかったのですが、先月のコロナもありまして、かなりずれ込んでいる状態です。
さすがに遊べる要素が増えない期間が長いのはよろしくないので、
一足早く天界ステージに出現予定の、現在完成しているエネミーと戦えるようにしました。
凶化状態ともいきなり戦えますので、色々敵編成を組んで楽しんでみて下さい。
(特に「ナブラ」「パイエルフ」「円姫」「エスプリン」は以前のステージのエネミーと組み合わせることで力を発揮します。)

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

MordeHue?

Apr 30, 2019
I wonder how many more Updates are left until the game is finished.. because i am waiting for the translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes