FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LucifNero

Jun 19, 2022
well, i think i "finished" the game, around 41 hours of gameplay, few questions
1: can you find the light orb to finish the game or that isnt made yet?
2: on the toilet sewer area, how do you get the hip gate(pooping school girl boss) to do the "1 single poop" instalose? (i tried that fight more than 30 times and trying different stuff i could never do it myself, but i see that scene exists on the memory/desire recollection)

overall i loved this game, its so long and one of the only rpg makers where the fight stage the sexual attacks of non-bosses isnt super boring, really well made, just wish i could get something saying like "congrats, you finished the game for now"

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
1: can you find the light orb to finish the game or that isnt made yet?
2: on the toilet sewer area, how do you get the hip gate(pooping school girl boss) to do the "1 single poop" instalose? (i tried that fight more than 30 times and trying different stuff i could never do it myself, but i see that scene exists on the memory/desire recollection)
I have only seen the solid poop ending once in the normal game. I think Hipgate has a counter-like skill where she grabs an extra person. It needs to trigger to the point that all party members are inside the ass, which is an instant-loss.

LucifNero

Jun 19, 2022
hmm i see, because uh, i did get all the party members inside but it only keeps passing time until the lose, i guess she cant have done any poop moves before, but still, very weird, i couldnt get it ever

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Version 6001:
Rather a small update. We have some new extension parts to some old maps and addition of some new elite mobs and (probably?) some new attacks and events of the green hair aunt
Save function has been reformed so there is a recommendation that you should back up your save file first in this version.

werago ! :eek:

LucifNero

Jun 19, 2022
hey, after like 3 days trying i finally managed to make hip gate do the only attack i didnt see before
its so complex and requires the fight to be more than 40 turns(for me i think it was round 53 rofl)
v all the info is on the spoiler tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Appletree223

Oct 21, 2022
I’ve been trying to run FantasM on a steam deck. I’ve done the trick where you just copy the rtp files directly into the game folder and delete the requirement from the game’s ini file. However when booting up the game by adding it to steam no text appears at all. There’s still textboxes showing where text should be but they’re all empty. I’ve used this

DarkZaMu996

Aug 8, 2023
I’ve been trying to run FantasM on a steam deck. I’ve done the trick where you just copy the rtp files directly into the game folder and delete the requirement from the game’s ini file. However when booting up the game by adding it to steam no text appears at all. There’s still textboxes showing where text should be but they’re all empty. I’ve used this
I have the same problem...

juncture45

Mar 24, 2019
Does rpg maker RTP work on steam deck? its a windows RTP. Also can you set system local to JP? Might require some high level hacknig to get that working.

Reactions: DarkZaMu996

DarkZaMu996

Aug 8, 2023
Does rpg maker RTP work on steam deck? its a windows RTP. Also can you set system local to JP? Might require some high level hacknig to get that working.
I already solved the problem...

In my case, I did not have the font that the creator used to make this game installed on my PC.
The detail is that I don't know what kind of font it is...
So what I did was install a fonts package

and it worked xp

Horny_Ape

Feb 1, 2021
I am stuck and need some help. I've defeated the snow world boss and warped to the mansion where you can fight Neira or enter the sewers. The game tells you to enter the sewers but I have been stuck in there for 30 minutes now.

I have read something about a storeroom and seen screenshots of it but don't know how to get there. Someone sent some screenshots but I don't know how to reach any of these locations (except pic. #6)

View attachment 1770930 View attachment 1770957 View attachment 1770959 View attachment 1770962 View attachment 1770965 View attachment 1770966
In the fifth image, just press enter by that box and there'll be a key to unlock the door in the sixth image. Just keep heading straight once you head down the first set of stairs until you reach a wall and need to turn right. There'll be a red door that you need to head through, then you just keep heading right. The blue lever to lower the water level is just after that.
This is the furthest I've gotten
Screenshot 2023-08-28 234817.png

Tiflekek

Jul 28, 2023
I am stuck and need some help. I've defeated the snow world boss and warped to the mansion where you can fight Neira or enter the sewers. The game tells you to enter the sewers but I have been stuck in there for 30 minutes now.

I have read something about a storeroom and seen screenshots of it but don't know how to get there. Someone sent some screenshots but I don't know how to reach any of these locations (except pic. #6)

This is the furthest I've gotten
View attachment 2886041
I have exactly the same problem, I don't know how to reach the place in the first pic. I have tried to use a complete save file to check it out, but it looks like you have to lower the water level before (how?)

Horny_Ape

Feb 1, 2021
I have exactly the same problem, I don't know how to reach the place in the first pic. I have tried to use a complete save file to check it out, but it looks like you have to lower the water level before (how?)
Nvm I figured it out (after brute-forcing the boss on the easiest difficulty)

You get there riding this lily pad south.
The key is in the secret room behind a hidden wall (just hug the left wall of the storeroom).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
New update is out,(0.61) but it appears to be very minor updates, no real new content:

"
Thank you very much for all your support and encouragement over the long term.
It's Abellion.

It will be version 0.61.
This update will also be small. The main implementation points are as follows.
・Slightly changed the topography of the 1st floor west of the right tower of Fort Frak Honmaru, and increased the number of hints to break through ・
Fixed a bug where shield defense rate was calculated as an evasion value, making it very easy to evade
・Choose an ally target during battle The arrow is displayed in front of the status window, making it easier to see
・Added room clothes to Dakiana's standing picture, and replaced the standing picture of the event after winning Arte
Bust Fixed a bug that sometimes does not return correctly
・Fixed a bug that when you try to load the last saved save file number 31 or 61, the cursor starts in a different file ・Tafalina Cave B2 Central
Large Fixed a bug where the crystal stone stand in the center of the map of Suishou Minami was not displayed on the detailed map
・In the fart prison battle, the odor and oxygen concentration are displayed during flatus and after being wiped out
・In the fart prison battle, the odor intensity And the fart graphic that spreads according to the oxygen concentration is displayed (you can choose whether or not to display it in Soma Toro, Jouroku)

. did.
I was mentally depressed because I couldn't update as I expected, but I'm finally recovering.
My senses of taste and smell are still strange, but I've gotten to a point where I'm no longer inconvenient in my daily life.

I really want to update next month.

The waiting time has become quite long, but we are making it well, so
please wait a little longer until the next stage.
Not only new stages, but also various unimplemented parts of past stages.
We will continue to create fun and erotic stages and battles, so please be patient with us. "

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Tiflekek

Jul 28, 2023
I've lowered the water level in the sewers but I don't know what to do now. Do I have to beat Neira, continue exploring the mansion or defeat Cataract?
In case I have to defeat her, how does the battle work? I don't understand this water thing and those narrow or wide paths

Horny_Ape

Feb 1, 2021
I've lowered the water level in the sewers but I don't know what to do now. Do I have to beat Neira, continue exploring the mansion or defeat Cataract?
In case I have to defeat her, how does the battle work? I don't understand this water thing and those narrow or wide paths
Iirc you explore the mansion. The sewer boss with the big tits is optional (and I think so is Neira/Naila).

chenk7932

Oct 29, 2021
kainvastro,帖子:11419379,會員:5033307 said:
嘿,經過大約三天的嘗試,我終於成功地讓臀部門進行了我以前從未見過的唯一攻擊
它是如此復雜,需要戰鬥超過 40 回合(對我來說,我認為這是第 53 回合)
v 所有信息都在劇透標籤上
[劇透]
攻擊是單一的長便便結局
觀察:不要每回合都持續攻擊,更不用說經常造成超過 1k 的攻擊
如果你受到“埋在便便中”的攻擊並且你的角色變得無法保存,你將無法獲得該特殊攻擊(只需重置)
(PS:我必須努力戰鬥,這樣她的馬力就會從 23k hp 升至 43k,並且在經過如此艱苦的努力後不會在戰鬥中死亡)
首先你需要和所有人一起攻擊,確保你至少進行2回合1100(2200)
這樣她就不會因為不滿而立即消除並提前結束戰鬥
過了一段時間她就會更加“滿意”
然後你只需進行每2輪造成80~240點傷害的攻擊(低等級魔法或低等級基本武器命中)
(即1回合不攻擊)
她會開始抓住你的角色並放入她的屁股裡,目標是不讓他們出來
(即使有 90 dmg,他們仍然會在一段時間內出現,但需要耐心)
最後她把每個人都感動去,需要每個人
然後你就得到了一次長長的便結束
順便說一句,用臟餐巾對你的法師進行減益,這樣弄髒的減益(4層)會大大減少他的傷害,讓事情變得更容易,並且在戰鬥中至少使用幾次火魔法,否則她會感到寒冷會腹瀉(而且你必須重置)

老實說,在我和她戰鬥之前,我就看過過場動畫《留在了星空中》,當時我還在九級,看到了完成的保存,一開始我想到了很多關於主流女孩的理論,而過場動畫,非常渴望找到出口……但在意識到實現這個目標有多麼困難後,我有點不滿意。
順便說一句,我就此發表了整個評論,但並沒有那麼特別,我想只是那個場戰鬥中有一點額外的可能性
[/劇透]
[/引用][/劇透]
Can you share gallery ? Please.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes