FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
I'm not sure if you would have any idea about the cause, but it seems that this has removed the ability to cast spells as an AoE (normally down by pressing the 'down' key during target selection). Is it just happening to me? Does anybody know why this is the case? Is there a workaround?

You could cast spells as an AOE?!?!?

Reactions: B2B2

Derak

Jul 14, 2018
I'm not sure if you would have any idea about the cause, but it seems that this has removed the ability to cast spells as an AoE (normally down by pressing the 'down' key during target selection). Is it just happening to me? Does anybody know why this is the case? Is there a workaround?
Any english translation after v502 have seems to be the problem but the pretranslation works just fine

Last edited:

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
FantasMv58 translated (ENG)
If there is any error let me know.
i see i will give it a test thanks btw

also tell me is that machine trans or you worked hard for it ( i mean you didnt auto trans or something )

Last edited:

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
well that was a known problem for a like a long time in werago's translation lol. I also kinda suspect that because of the translations, some of the skills from boss do not work correctly (like the principal multiple farting skill is rigged to only strike once iirc).
And yeah, some skills can work on aoe. Example, healing skills.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Do some girls not have a violent version? I'm trying to find the violent version of 'underground expidition' enemy and she wasn't in the save file provided above also.

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
the game is huge for real it take along time to manually translate it
that is really hard
if its manually translate there will be bug on it

werago

May 9, 2020
what is the skill you are trying to use?

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
well that was a known problem for a like a long time in werago's translation lol. I also kinda suspect that because of the translations, some of the skills from boss do not work correctly (like the principal multiple farting skill is rigged to only strike once iirc).
And yeah, some skills can work on aoe. Example, healing skills.
So it's the same down arrow key to use it on AoE? I've never used them like that oh the misery

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
"Full" normal enemy save file (Werago´s save):

Too bad one enemy is missing (again).

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
what is the skill you are trying to use?
As best I can tell it affects every magical spell. Healing spells can't be used to target the full party and offensive spells cannot be spread to affect the fully enemy encounter.

It isn't so big a deal if it isn't an easy fix though! I usually play with textractor and then use your translation once i've caught up, so I really appreciate what you do!

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
version 0.58:
few days ago i was sick, just get better today.
I was kinda expecting the dev will make the Artebust day cycle better like allow us to do exploration when we escape in gym, shower etc but I guess that would be awkward for the game genre.
hey there
i need the original (untranslated) of v 0.58
can anyone that downloaded it send me the data file only ( the non translated one ) please

i want to translate it or i will just translate the v0.54 only then
still dont get your hopes up it take way way longer to translate everything nicely or maybe i will just give up

Zariel

Jul 30, 2018
So been a while since I played this (last version I played was version 0.3811). Is there any proper way to save edit stats or levels or something? Even with a MTL the game isn't very good at telling you where you need to go with all the mix of japanese and english. More to the point, I'm at the school at lvl 35 or so for the party and opened the door in the principal's office. I used saveeditonline but unlike other h-games (likely since this one uses its own plugins and systems I guess) the best I could do was give myself a shit ton of money and max out everyone's reinboard/license board. However that still isn't really enough, especially since there's so many damn status effects in this games and many don't seem to have proper cures.

So that said, is there some way to edit my stats or levels either in or out of the game aside from grinding for 23462 hours or so? I saw there was some mod file in the download but it doesn't seem to work at all or clue me in how I can edit my stats, so any help here would be great. In addition it would help to know what's new in the game / primarily what new locations there are since the last version I played. Since the game is not very good at telling me where things are and so far the only new location I've found is to the west of the school (which I can't get by giant boob aunt for whatever reason) and the school sewer, both boss battles in the sewer I'm too weak or not fast enough to clear. (Extra bonus if someone understands and can explain just how the damn dojo works to make me stronger since the broken ass MTL things there explain nothing clearly.)

Last edited:

sugarlightbulb

Mar 30, 2019
New Changelog for ver 0.59

Thank you very much for your many and long-term support.
It's Avelion.

It will be v0.59.

The update in this version is
・Implementation of the event after the Artebust victory
・Add one new thing to the quest (the prize is Keen)
will be the main.

I was finally able to implement it.
It's finally a uterus.
After clearing, there are extra situations that can only be seen from the mirror of pure desire.
Once you see it, please also check out the mirror of pure greed.

In addition, if you have already defeated Artebust, you can see the event after the victory by talking to the new dog that appears in the base.

The rest is the final stage.
In addition, there are quite a few areas that have not been implemented, such as the school's underfoot box, the ferocious underground expedition, and the losing events of Neira and Honkiondine.
We will respond to your requests so far.
I will make it one by one, so I hope you can be patient with me.
I look forward to working with you in the future.

Reactions: EchoofZen

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Version 0.59:
Even though dev completed the artebust ending and it is kind of the end, I believe the main story is not ended yet. At least that will be the story at another time. Unbirth scene is good but I kinda want the play look similar to the game Innocent Angel, like bring it as an additional punishment scene.
By the way I really hope the devs will make anal exploration a thing too after nipple, vagina and digestion track (even though some can argue we kinda have anal exploration through digestion system, but I want backwards). Yes, I am AV enjoyer.
Also for those might ask about the egg battle, no, you can't beat it. It has 170k HP and it will absorb your team before you can even beat it to 50%. Unless every spell you cast deal around 40k...

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes