FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
Sorry for asking, but can someone send me the English version please?
There isn't one until someone posts one. I tried translating it myself but translator++ crashed at the very end and lost all of my translation data and I haven't bothered since. Sadge.

Werago is the one who usually handles the translations, though.

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
But Werago only works under devious ways (idk maybe he waits for actual good amount of content or doesn't have time)

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
I could enable full gallery for random-encounter enemies and post it. Idk if someone wants it. It´s not translated though so I might need to wait.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
This werago person already posted some version right? Can someone send the lastest version he translated? I would be very thankful (also, sorry for possible bad grammar, English is not my main language)

Reactions: Savec

Todomu

May 24, 2022
Time to wait for our hero Werago to translate the newest version again. If you are reading this, you are the best Werg!

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Huh. Time for more inane questions.

There is an instance of the Green Haired Auntie licking her lips in the CGI (not when she has them inside her mouth), anyone know how to trigger it?

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
sorry had to ask some people would like to play the game normally here is my save friend ^w^ when you open the save you will be in the gallery/free battle area you can fight enemies by talking to grave to your left and if you want to fight a boss talk to wood pillars on the color areas
I used his save file and enabled all normal enemies in the reminiscience room.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes