FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
thanks a lot for the translation dandybo !
Tho I don't know if it's just me, but there seems to be a problem with the orb magic items? I can't use them and somethimes they get consumed as health instead of gaining the magic lol
Is it with a specific orb, or all orbs? Checking the trans table and some of them do have typos in the stat increase.

Jdomingo

Jan 6, 2022
Is it with a specific orb, or all orbs? Checking the trans table and some of them do have typos in the stat increase.
It seems to be all orbs (tho I didn't check all of them).
I started a new file and noticed the bug, so I used some of your saves to see if the problem was there as well and itwas as well.
Tried with a few tiers of fire, ice and electric

Reactions: dandybo

lonkaisu

Jun 15, 2020
hello hello, can someone help me please? im stuck at Luhuo 2nd battle, i manage to survive and even defeat both boots, but the turn count goes to negative and the battle keeps forever, is someone with this bug as well? happened at ver 631 and at the translated ver too, thank you guys for the attention.

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
It seems to be all orbs (tho I didn't check all of them).
I started a new file and noticed the bug, so I used some of your saves to see if the problem was there as well and itwas as well.
Tried with a few tiers of fire, ice and electric
Hey, so I found out the problem some time ago, by batch translating the items it fucks up and turns orbs into healing items for some reason, the solution is to "untranslate" the items

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, so I found out the problem some time ago, by batch translating the items it fucks up and turns orbs into healing items for some reason, the solution is to "untranslate" the items
I think I'm gonna go ahead and do that. Did you figure out if its all items in the item file, or specific ones. Either way I'll test both out.

UPDATE: Just tried clearing all translations from the Items file, but the orbs are still treated as health kits.
UPDATE: Removing the Items file from the project entirely didn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdomingo

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
and do you know how it could be fixed? Or would I need to use translator++ to start from scratch?
I'm still working on the orbs, even though I don't know exactly what went wrong. I'm probably going to take Wolfklay's suggestion to fix it of simply burning the item file, becuase there doesn't seem to be a file that reclassifieswhat item is an orb.

If you want to work on the translation files themselves, you only need to use my trans file I shared in my original post. But if you don't want to translate using the legacy parser, then you will have to trail blaze using the v2 parser starting from scratch. I myself don't know how to use the v2 parser with FantasM. Maybe the real fix for the items lies in the v2 parser.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdomingo

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
hello hello, can someone help me please? im stuck at Luhuo 2nd battle, i manage to survive and even defeat both boots, but the turn count goes to negative and the battle keeps forever, is someone with this bug as well? happened at ver 631 and at the translated ver too, thank you guys for the attention.
I've forgotten how that boss battle goes. Try sharing me your save so I can get a better idea.

Have you tried battling on the original version rather than the translated one? If so, it might simply be a game mechanic and not a bug.

lonkaisu

Jun 15, 2020
I've forgotten how that boss battle goes. Try sharing me your save so I can get a better idea.

Have you tried battling on the original version rather than the translated one? If so, it might simply be a game mechanic and not a bug.
i will not be able to send the save now x.x its on my computer and i am away from home rn, yet i tried with the original ver, it was the first time i got the bug too, then i tried on translated and the bug was there too, its the red hair girl with boots and 2 phase fight

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
I gave up on the Orbs thing, but I've concluded all of the name errors. Removing translation of Items file - and even removing that file out of the project - did not fix it.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
I think the orbs thing happens when translating either system or scripts file, can't recall which. Would recommend leaving both untranslated, which should fix it, though maybe you could find the specific line if looking hard enough. Might take more effort than it's worth, though.

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
I think the orbs thing happens when translating either system or scripts file, can't recall which. Would recommend leaving both untranslated, which should fix it, though maybe you could find the specific line if looking hard enough. Might take more effort than it's worth, though.
When I removed the translation from the system file, the orbs began to work again. I'll look into it.

Jdomingo

Jan 6, 2022
When I removed the translation from the system file, the orbs began to work again. I'll look into it.
sorry if it's a basic question lol, but what does it mean to "remove the translation from the system file"?
Is it doing stuff with "translation.trans / rpgmktranslated" through translator ++?or do I have to delete some files in the Data folder

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
I think I'm gonna go ahead and do that. Did you figure out if its all items in the item file, or specific ones. Either way I'll test both out.

UPDATE: Just tried clearing all translations from the Items file, but the orbs are still treated as health kits.
UPDATE: Removing the Items file from the project entirely didn't work.
IIRC when I tried translating it was either the system or the items one, but I am old so I forget, it's related to one of those two tho

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
sorry if it's a basic question lol, but what does it mean to "remove the translation from the system file"?
Is it doing stuff with "translation.trans / rpgmktranslated" through translator ++?or do I have to delete some files in the Data folder
I simply meant that within the Translator++ project, I deleted all of the translated lines within the system file and cleaned it out 100%. Furthermore on that note, I noticed that leaving that empty file within the project doesn't break the orbs thing, so it must be one particular line of translation within it that breaks it.

It's doing stuff in the "translation.tran" through translator++. More specifically, its the system files in the project.

Update: It may or may not be line 54 "スキル習得アイテム " -> Skill acquisition item
Update: It fucking was. I'm gonna work on a bit of grammar and then upload.

Last edited:

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
1700628458237.png So where exactly do I need to go after this? Is it the end of the patch? Or Do I just return to another room? This is the latest stage, the battle with Asscage again btw

Jdomingo

Jan 6, 2022
Is the rururet boss fight bugged this version? I thought it had something to do with the translation, but I checked in the original game and I think it's bugged as well.

In the second phase when she puts her boots on, and you have to survive 26 turns, the counter starts going to the negatives forever, so I can't do anything because she's also invincible.

Am I forgeting some mechanic? I could've sworn in this boss you just had to survive

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
So I just downloaded the recent translation and those savefiles and the last time I had looked at this there was this section where you could just view some defeat scenarios but now there isn't really anything in that section anymore so is that feature removed or do I have to do something differently to view these now? I tried losing a battle in the place you can refight battles in but that didn't seem to do anything.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes