FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nightraven4000

Nov 30, 2023
So uh idk how I'm supposed to progress, the count down for the queen fight reaches 0 and just keeps going. I tried just sitting there and guarding but that didn't work then I tried to see if I could just chip away at the bosses HP but at -185 turns left I assume its basically immortal. Am I missing something I'm supposed to do or is my game just fucked?
View attachment 3149281
Have you found any workarounds for this? I just ran into this issue and I don't want to ditch my save. I have the later versions but I just can't get the game to work after translating it.

bungoclapton

Oct 11, 2019
Have you found any workarounds for this? I just ran into this issue and I don't want to ditch my save. I have the later versions but I just can't get the game to work after translating it.
I'm afraid not. I was able to put my save into a later version and beat the boss but it wont let me use that save file on the old version of the game. Probably just going to wait a few weeks/month or two for someone to kindly translate a newer version and keep going from there.

nightraven4000

Nov 30, 2023
1702931613550.png
Finally figured out that this crash in the translated 0.631 ver is caused by something in the Troops file. Took forever going one by one trying to figure out what file was causing this crash in the Student Council fight. Though now I'm probably going to have to go one by one in each individual column. Anyone have this happen to them too?

Reactions: Subaru go brrrr

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023
Hey, everytime i download from a different link, when i try to open the game it says "RGSS-RTP Standard???????" and i can't open the game. Any explanations?

Denith

Nov 16, 2021
my laptop resetted so i just dl the game again and run into the Graphic/Titles/001-Title01 not found again and i dont remember how to fix it

ggrgamer

Aug 7, 2023
my laptop resetted so i just dl the game again and run into the Graphic/Titles/001-Title01 not found again and i dont remember how to fix it
If I remember correctly
just download the same program from the reply right above you and it will fix it

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Version 0.651:
Unfortunately the final boss is not in this update, but it is close with the ending. Instead, we have another Dakiana event (the snow witch) after you clear the Fort Frak and a whole lot more functions and customization when you fight in the gallery. Basically it has turned into the sandbox, since you can do almost everything in there, from modify enemy (not boss) attacks and skills (even though it might not apply to all, in that case please report to devs), to adjust enemies HP (press F6 to do so), add bonds to decrease or increase enemy damage in test or real battles, add even more stats, you name it.
Souls are all implemented in the latest map, and souls will now have even more strength based on how many time you fight against enemies. Bonds, hidden souls and special items are also rumoured, which can also be used to increase some stats for both sides that is, for now, not all functional. Probably many things are on the line to be rolled out soon due to how complicated these are.
Some more to mention include enemy data list updates, battle action history additional infos, increased missions, more stuff to craft etc but again, not all are fully here since there are more to be added in future.
These are just some of combinations of my dumb trans and GG trans, so if possible please check the Twitter and Fanbox or Fantia for better patch note and new infos.
The dev is glad to see the giantess contents has been flourish since the birth of the game (even a large company makes a manga about that), and I also glad to find this game. The only game that I have no regrets to pay from the early days to now that can satisfy my kinda specific taste even though I have been broke.
Big stuffs to play fr but expect to have a lot of bugfixes later as always.
I will definitely play the hell out of the sandbox in Jan and probably Feb too if my work allows. I wish you a great New Year 2024.
Edit: Update to 0.651

Last edited:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
To add to what FallenSystem has said, the main thing about sandbox appears to be that you can have the enemies use specific attacks now, which makes it a lot easier to see some attacks which were previously near impossible to get.

The developer has also implemented some sort of 'Friendship' system but it is largely nonfunctional right now (and I don't really understand how it works)

Reactions: EchoofZen

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
So how do you properly use this? Using F6 shows me the enemy's hp, but no moveset, is it only for certain enemies? Or am I not using the correct key?

xyyy5598

Jul 21, 2021
Version 0.65:
Unfortunately the final boss is not in this update, but it is close with the ending. Instead, we have another Dakiana event (the snow witch) after you clear the Fort Frak and a whole lot more functions and customization when you fight in the gallery. Basically it has turned into the sandbox, since you can do almost everything in there, from modify enemy (not boss) attacks and skills (even though it might not apply to all, in that case please report to devs), to adjust enemies HP (press F6 to do so), add bonds to decrease or increase enemy damage in test or real battles, add even more stats, you name it.
Souls are all implemented in the latest map, and souls will now have even more strength based on how many time you fight against enemies. Bonds, hidden souls and special items are also rumoured, which can also be used to increase some stats for both sides that is, for now, not all functional. Probably many things are on the line to be rolled out soon due to how complicated these are.
Some more to mention include enemy data list updates, battle action history additional infos, increased missions, more stuff to craft etc but again, not all are fully here since there are more to be added in future.
These are just some of combinations of my dumb trans and GG trans, so if possible please check the Twitter and Fanbox or Fantia for better patch note and new infos.
The dev is glad to see the giantess contents has been flourish since the birth of the game (even a large company makes a manga about that), and I also glad to find this game. The only game that I have no regrets to pay from the early days to now that can satisfy my kinda specific taste even though I have been broke.
Big stuffs to play fr but expect to have a lot of bugfixes later as always.
I will definitely play the hell out of the sandbox in Jan and probably Feb too if my work allows. I wish you a great New Year 2024.
thx, now just waiting for eng translation

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
So how do you properly use this? Using F6 shows me the enemy's hp, but no moveset, is it only for certain enemies? Or am I not using the correct key?
I was confused by that as well - press the action key on the flaming brazier in the replay battle room and then once the fight initiates you are prompted to select moves for the enemies after your party acts.

As far as I could tell it doesn't work on bosses yet but I was having a bear of a time translating things so I might have just not read the instructions right.

Sergobot

Nov 16, 2019
I was confused by that as well - press the action key on the flaming brazier in the replay battle room and then once the fight initiates you are prompted to select moves for the enemies after your party acts.

As far as I could tell it doesn't work on bosses yet but I was having a bear of a time translating things so I might have just not read the instructions right.
Thanks for the explanation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes