FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Spent 3 days to translate v0.631. .

Translated using Translator++ with Sugoi Translator. Even went above and beyond to also translate the script files (Google translated). Game is untested, you are welcome to try it out and let me know where the game went wrong. My previous attempts in translating this game had errors in combat, but if it makes you feel better, I'm confident this should work.

If you want my Translator++ files to perfect it, . The legacy parser was utilized becuase I can't get the newest parser to work with Fantasm. If you notice any lines blank - especially outside the script file - they were intentionally left blank to avoid technical errors that wouldn't cooperate even with manual correction.

Also, someone asked for saves, so .

Update (old): Error using Hariti to pray. Gonna try to fix it.
Update (old): Error opening Group Conversation Menu. Gonna try to fix it.
Update (old): A lot of naming errors I still have to go through.
Update (11/19/23): Fixed previous 3 errors ^^^. Links updated.
Update (11/20/23): Error using orb items.
Update (11/20/23): Updated a lot of name errors. Pretty sure that's the last of it. Orb items are still fucked and I'm basically giving up on it (tried deleting Items file but to no avail). A work around for the Orbs is to simply pop your save onto the original game and use it there. Translated game and trans file links are updated.
From what I understand, the only thing lacking in this translation is general grammar and orbs-fix.
Update (11/21/23): Fixed the Orbs. Fixed some of the grammar in the translation in the commonevents file. Links updated
Update (11/21/23): More grammar updates. Needed to fix how all the giantesses were being given male pronouns. Links updated.
Well thank you, you delightful legend~

butterwiggle

Jul 29, 2018
Is there a guide? I got stuck at some points and took a lot of time to unveil the puzzling maps.
I want to go through the story, not only the content

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Is there a guide? I got stuck at some points and took a lot of time to unveil the puzzling maps.
I want to go through the story, not only the content
Not as far as I am aware but if you search your question in this thread you are likely to find an answer (and if you can't you may as well ask here)

This game is actually pretty complex - a lot more so than many "Real" RPGs I've played.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Deannade20

Oct 31, 2023
Pasé 3 días para traducir v0.631. .

Traducido usando Translator++ con Sugoi Translator. Incluso hizo todo lo posible para traducir también los archivos de script (traducido por Google). El juego no está probado, puedes probarlo y contarme dónde salió mal el juego. Mis intentos anteriores de traducir este juego tuvieron errores en el combate, pero si te hace sentir mejor, estoy seguro de que debería funcionar.

Si quieres que mis archivos de Translator++ lo perfeccionen, . Se utilizó el analizador heredado porque no puedo hacer que el analizador más nuevo funcione con Fantasm. Si nota alguna línea en blanco, especialmente fuera del archivo de script, se dejó en blanco intencionalmente para evitar errores técnicos que no cooperarían ni siquiera con la corrección manual.

Además, alguien pidió partidas guardadas, así que .

Actualización (antigua): Error al usar Hariti para orar. Intentaré arreglarlo.
Actualización (antigua): Error al abrir el menú de conversación grupal. Intentaré arreglarlo.
Actualización (antigua): Todavía tengo que superar muchos errores de nombres.
Actualización (19/11/23): Se corrigieron los 3 errores anteriores ^^^. Enlaces actualizados.
Actualización (20/11/23): Error al usar elementos de orbe.
Actualización (20/11/23): Se actualizaron muchos errores de nombre. Estoy bastante seguro de que eso es lo último. Los elementos del orbe todavía están jodidos y básicamente me estoy dando por vencido (intenté eliminar el archivo de elementos pero fue en vano). Una solución alternativa para los Orbs es simplemente colocar tu archivo guardado en el juego original y usarlo allí. Se actualizan los enlaces de juegos traducidos y archivos trans.
Por lo que tengo entendido, lo único que falta en esta traducción es la gramática general y la corrección de orbes.
Actualización (21/11/23): Se corrigieron los orbes. Se corrigió parte de la gramática en la traducción en el archivo commonevents. Enlaces actualizados
Actualización (21/11/23): Más actualizaciones gramaticales. Era necesario arreglar cómo a todas las gigantas se les daban pronombres masculinos. Enlaces actualizados.
[/CITA]

t Hello, can anyone help me? I'm a bit lost, I just downloaded the game from that link and I get that error when I try to open it

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Version v641:
Boss is kinda simple as long as you can do the hit and run correctly. Retreat manually each member and keep your distance as far as you can. Go too far to the starting path and you will have to run to the boss again but the progress will remain so nothing to worry about.
There are some more implementation to the souls in the new map but the dev asked to not dive into collecting them too much.
Some modifications to the mobs and the twin boss are there too, and the next change later might apply to Asscage.

juncture45

Mar 24, 2019
Version v641:
Boss is kinda simple as long as you can do the hit and run correctly. Retreat manually each member and keep your distance as far as you can. Go too far to the starting path and you will have to run to the boss again but the progress will remain so nothing to worry about.
There are some more implementation to the souls in the new map but the dev asked to not dive into collecting them too much.
Some modifications to the mobs and the twin boss are there too, and the next change later might apply to Asscage.
How do you get to the new content? Or can you provide a 100% save? Thanks

saklex

Dec 28, 2019
How do you get to the new content? Or can you provide a 100% save? Thanks
I Read it says is needed to talk with the witch at the witch house after winning the fort but it doesn't work for me and my old saves, i think its needed to start from zero or something and not wanna do so
If someone can share saves please do

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
I Read it says is needed to talk with the witch at the witch house after winning the fort but it doesn't work for me and my old saves, i think its needed to start from zero or something and not wanna do so
If someone can share saves please do
i've mentioned it a few posts back, but if you've cleared the fort already, talk to the dog in the starting area, watch the "ending" scenes, then talk to the witch in the house. An extra npc should be there showing you are at the correct progression.

ggrgamer

Aug 7, 2023
Every time I interact with that log, the game crashes and gives me that error
Does anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT : I managed to get it translated
it says, " A syntax error occurred while running the script. " but still don't know what to do or how to solve it

EDIT 2 : so I have found the cause of the error and how to solve it ( kinda )
it was with the file " Map302.rxdata " in the data of the game but until now I don't know what the problem was with it
I solved it by downloading this file from the Japanese version v641 (although my game version is v631) and it worked
the only downside with that solution is that every dialogue in this part of the map will be Japanese , but you can just use a translator it will be good enough

Last edited:

bungoclapton

Oct 11, 2019
So uh idk how I'm supposed to progress, the count down for the queen fight reaches 0 and just keeps going. I tried just sitting there and guarding but that didn't work then I tried to see if I could just chip away at the bosses HP but at -185 turns left I assume its basically immortal. Am I missing something I'm supposed to do or is my game just fucked?
1701902210445.png

Last edited:

Jdomingo

Jan 6, 2022
So uh idk how I'm supposed to progress, the count down for the queen fight reaches 0 and just keeps going. I tried just sitting there and guarding but that didn't work then I tried to see if I could just chip away at the bosses HP but at -185 turns left I assume its basically immortal. Am I missing something I'm supposed to do or is my game just fucked?
View attachment 3149281
yeah I had the same problem. I searched around in the developer's forums and it's a version bug, not do do with the translation. Sadge.
It was fixed on version 0.632

Last edited:

Jdomingo

Jan 6, 2022
damn, tried to use translator++ but I have a tilde in my pc's user profile, and the software can't find any path because of that lmao

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes