FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

aeruginous_ant

Mar 21, 2022
How did you guys solve the suddenly sucking up green mural goddess?

The green mural godess's rectum is so full of shit, which make my party doesn't use magsic or drink posion.

Even a 99-level member(I use werago's save file.) can't get through rectum.

Did game-maker just raise the difficulty level because the map composition was not finished?
I eventually solved it by tearing open the file and removing the poop from the map.

As expected, the producer says it must have been very difficult

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
Has anybody else had an issue with the souls in the new area (from pretty much any of the purple flashing enemies)? After I get one, it crashes any time I open any characters' soul equip menu. Not sure if it's an issue with my save being old or the translation I'm using or what. It's only souls from that area, and I've tried getting the souls there with my game untranslated, but the issue still happened. No clue if anybody else is having this problem or not.

Reactions: Todomu

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
I eventually solved it by tearing open the file and removing the poop from the map.

As expected, the producer says it must have been very difficult
Not exactly. Large intestine is much more harder since you just get bounced all over the place, deal shock damage and pick up all of those bad statuses. If you do not deal with it asap you will be fucked even before you reach the rectum. Just make sure your team can use the healing, remove possible disrupts and heal to full before getting there and you will be fine.
Also I just check the werago file, man he should have also upgraded HP stats, mine has like 5k HP but I still have to heal a ton.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Has anybody else had an issue with the souls in the new area (from pretty much any of the purple flashing enemies)? After I get one, it crashes any time I open any characters' soul equip menu. Not sure if it's an issue with my save being old or the translation I'm using or what. It's only souls from that area, and I've tried getting the souls there with my game untranslated, but the issue still happened. No clue if anybody else is having this problem or not.
Yes, I've had the exact same issue since last month. I had assumed it would be fixed this time around but that seems to not be the case.

aeruginous_ant

Mar 21, 2022
Not exactly. Large intestine is much more harder since you just get bounced all over the place, deal shock damage and pick up all of those bad statuses. If you do not deal with it asap you will be fucked even before you reach the rectum. Just make sure your team can use the healing, remove possible disrupts and heal to full before getting there and you will be fine.
Also I just check the werago file, man he should have also upgraded HP stats, mine has like 5k HP but I still have to heal a ton.
That's right. I think it was more difficult at rectum because of the overlapping debuffs in the large intestine.

So, how can vomiting, surprise, and fainting be recovered?

Most debuffs could be solved with items such as potions as long as they were not vomiting, surprised, or fainted(not dead), but if they were eventually caught, they would not be able to eat the item.
Fainting and surprise conditions additionally prevent team members from using magic.

The problem is that if you get tired debuff in that kind of condition, your maximum physical strength keeps decreasing and you end up dying.
If you eat monster energy, it'll be solved, but you can't eat it.

I opened the map, and there was only one block of exit from the Large intestine to the rectum, and all the members were caught in a surprise debuff when they went to the block. So I was sure that it was difficult on purpose.

Anyway, thank you for your advice.
(Please understand even if there is an awkward expression because I am not good at English.)

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
That's right. I think it was more difficult at rectum because of the overlapping debuffs in the large intestine.

So, how can vomiting, surprise, and fainting be recovered?

Most debuffs could be solved with items such as potions as long as they were not vomiting, surprised, or fainted(not dead), but if they were eventually caught, they would not be able to eat the item.
Fainting and surprise conditions additionally prevent team members from using magic.

The problem is that if you get tired debuff in that kind of condition, your maximum physical strength keeps decreasing and you end up dying.
If you eat monster energy, it'll be solved, but you can't eat it.

I opened the map, and there was only one block of exit from the Large intestine to the rectum, and all the members were caught in a surprise debuff when they went to the block. So I was sure that it was difficult on purpose.

Anyway, thank you for your advice.
(Please understand even if there is an awkward expression because I am not good at English.)
Cure-all item can be used to remove faint and surprised. The only way to solve vomitting as far as I know is to use Accell spell, but since you are not in battle, you also can't activate it. Therefore you would want to solve all bad effects before vomitting triggers.
Tired (and sometimes Keep debuff) can also impede the progress, but it is pretty rare to have that. I myself only suffered one from all 4 body explorations, and even then it only killed one member of the team.

Reactions: aeruginous_ant

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
can anyone share me the save file? I lost the save file after 1 win reset and now I don't want to have to start over! tysm

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
The mouth of the white one is at the other desert area from way earlier in the game. If you go to the teleport place on the outside of the temple, then go right and down, you'll see the entrance. It's pretty close to to the teleporter.

matredoag

May 10, 2019
Yeah, same.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
how do I fix the error with graphics when I try to start the game
is it saying something like could not find graphics whatever?
if so, you need to shove rpgmaker's RTP into the game's folders.

if not, you'll need to be at least somewhat slightly specific about your problem.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
According to the update notes, it's a very small update that only includes the starting intro to a boss battle. The battle itself and loss events have been postponed to improve them. They are also working on some stuff behind the scenes, and are planning on making it to the ending this year, though there will be stuff after the ending still.

Although I could be misremembering since it's been a while, I think they have said in previous updates that they are working on some parts that they don't want to show until the main story is done, so I assume stuff like that along with just trying to make things high quality is what is pushing the content to slow down a bit. Hopefully, they do finish the main story and there's a large update when they're done.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Version v0.5101:
seriously, nothing else except a gigantic girl and foreshadowing contents, which have nothing too.
Edit: Update to 5101. This version fixed soul equipment error in English language so you might want to check this (if you have that error).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes