FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pangar01

Apr 22, 2020
How do you beat the girl you get the toy for who also has the key? I've tried a million times but can never beat her

MaryRinze

May 10, 2022
this game have walkthrough or minimap? Cause sometimes I feel like I'm walking around the same place.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
I'll do the same, this is after the snow world, I enter that big house that looks like a mansion, lost to her boss and the game told me to go to the sewers. After that I enter a room where it says "the key is in the storeroom" but I find no storeroom near. Does somebody remember the place?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It has been a long time since I did that segment and I know a patch awhile ago changed the layout of the mansion, but I believe this is the location they mean? In one of the boxes in the first screenshot.

Zopeville54

Jul 18, 2022
Hey guys can you give me instructions on what to do next? I just beat the ice level and now I'm having a hard time dealing with this boss that keeps swallow guys with her vagina.

Zopeville54

Jul 18, 2022
Hey! Does anyone know how to find the water drain key I've been finding it here and there and I have no success. Can someone give me some pictures to go where to?

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
how can i find minimap i'm play in new save i press "q" that not show minimap
As i remember you should pass Ondine ( Mermaid ) then back to Heavenly Realm ( Spawn Point ), then its should be some of the monster there will give you some map ( Cutscene with green flying monster ) then after that you should able to open the map on specific area, not every area on game have map.

MaryRinze

May 10, 2022
As i remember you should pass Ondine ( Mermaid ) then back to Heavenly Realm ( Spawn Point ), then its should be some of the monster there will give you some map ( Cutscene with green flying monster ) then after that you should able to open the map on specific area, not every area on game have map.
thank you ;)

Reactions: Kai_Dev

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
thank you ;)
This game is unnecessary hard at some points especially light labyrinth, i lost like half of time i played this game, u have to have iron nerves to do this game without any outsidehelp and will probably waste like 30-40 hours

Zopeville54

Jul 18, 2022
This game is unnecessary hard at some points especially light labyrinth, i lost like half of time i played this game, u have to have iron nerves to do this game without any outsidehelp and will probably waste like 30-40 hours
I need your help I'm stuck on something.

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
yep probably it will cost you many hours playing this game, but if you have RPGMaker XP you can pass many thing easily such add your own custom weapon or custom skill or maybe add some infinite healing items.

MaryRinze

May 10, 2022
yep probably it will cost you many hours playing this game, but if you have RPGMaker XP you can pass many thing easily such add your own custom weapon or custom skill or maybe add some infinite healing items.
i have RPGMaker XP but i don't know how to do that?

SwagBelly

Jan 3, 2020
for someone never done that can u please link guide or tell me how to do it if it's not too long to answer

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
for someone never done that can u please link guide or tell me how to do it if it's not too long to answer
[ Before do the editing please make some backup in case the game goes error ]

1. If the game is decrypted you need a decrypter, as i remember the game from latest link is already decrypted so not need to decrypt it anymore
2. Make new project on RPGM XP ( fresh new project )
3. Copy the whole FantasM game file exclude ( without ) : RGSS104J.dll [ This make the project unable to open ]
4. Paste it to your fresh new project folder and open that project
5. Edit some stuff such add new weapon, add new skill or new NPC to give you the new weapon
6. After you edit some stuff remember what you edited, if you add new weapon go to "Data" folder and find weapon.data and copy that data to original FantasM folder, if you add npc on some map find the map id ( e.g: Map008.data ), if its skill find "skill.data", etc.

Note :
> If you want to make new weapon my advice is to copy existed weapon first ( such bamboo lance ) then you can edit it. [ My experience when making my own weapon some boss don't deals damage or only deals 1 damage ]
> Some bosses need skill to defeat such Tank Orca [ i copy some existed skill then change the damage to high as possible ]
> If you need image explanation, i will give the zip file of how to edit this game =w=
> Maybe there's faster way but i always use this method.

Reactions: B2B2

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
can anyone share me the english translation?
here's from few page behind :

I got it from someone who machine translated it themselves, I'm honestly surprised at how well they did it since there are very few issues/unclear parts (They went through things manually)

Here's the translated game I'm using (0.4703):
Edit 7/23/22: Bug fixes

Might want to have an untranslated version as well to avoid the issue I had

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes