FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
while we're troubleshooting; on the translated versions kindly produced by @UniqueUsername12345, has anyone found a solution to crashing on the battles introduced in the newer patches? (such as the student council battle, and the bigger ondine fight) it seems that this crash will be more and more common. is there any way to rectify this issue without switching to the untranslated version every time a crash appears?

Sky0202

Sep 22, 2018
So I have been trying to get every death scene in this game and by looking thorugh the game files I found this death cutscene where the player are stuck in the ventilation system in the castle and defeated by the maids. I think I found the place but for some reason I don't seem to die from the gas when you run into the small holes when getting chased by the maids.

Here are the pictures:
07_corridar_cs_3.png 07_corridar_cs_4.png 07_corridar_cs_5.png 07_corridar_cs_6.png 07_corridar_cs_7.png 07_corridar_cs_7d.png 07_corridar_cs_8.png 07_corridar_cs_8d.png 07_corridar_cs_9.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Quebmcpe

Dec 24, 2020
Então eu tenho tentado obter todas as cenas de morte neste jogo e olhando através dos arquivos do jogo eu encontrei esta cena de morte onde o jogador está preso no sistema de ventilação do castelo e derrotado pelas empregadas. Eu acho que encontrei o lugar, mas por algum motivo eu não pareço morrer do gás quando você corre para os pequenos buracos ao ser perseguido pelas empregadas.

Aqui estão as fotos:
View attachment 1700455 View attachment 1700456 View attachment 1700457 View attachment 1700458 View attachment 1700459 View attachment 1700460 View attachment 1700461 View attachment 1700462 View attachment 1700463 View attachment 1700466 View attachment 1700467
[/CITAR]
vcould you share a save with the scenes you already have?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
So I have been trying to get every death scene in this game and by looking thorugh the game files I found this death cutscene where the player are stuck in the ventilation system in the castle and defeated by the maids. I think I found the place but for some reason I don't seem to die from the gas when you run into the small holes when getting chased by the maids.
As best I know this scene also isn't implemented yet - or at least I have not seen it unlocked anywhere and have also put a fair amount of time into looking for them.

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
in the version i'm playing 905 of the text is in japeness is there a way i can change the text files to one with more english

Denith

Nov 16, 2021
hey man i just machine translated one for English, but I'm unsure if there's no errors so use at users descresion
do i just gotta copy paste rpgmktranslated and translation.trans ?

rayman2135

Jun 30, 2020
do i just gotta copy paste rpgmktranslated and translation.trans ?
im not shure but i would download the folder and it should work since its the game coped and translated for v43
also since the translated files you pointed out is for translator++ so it wouldn't do anything since the file is the translated part so ya

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Does it trasnlated to english ?
My version is from original source so it is not translated. Another reason is I have neither experience of using tools to translate nor Japanese knowledges (I am learning it atm)
The version of the game is now v.4401, and currently there is only a new soul equipment system implemented (but it is also not fully functional), so I am not going to update this version here (except if I find something else worth to be revealed).

Last edited:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Another small update, it seems. Disclaimer: the following is based off me trying to parse their update notes with Google Translate.

According to the developer they are working on something called the "Guardian Soul" system, but it doesn't seem to be functional quite yet. The new version of the game features a test version of this system, but no new content or scenes besides. The developer said they had some things they wanted to include, but didn't feel they were ready yet and that compromising to meet deadlines was what was hurting their motivation to work on the game.

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
here are the google translated patch notes taken from their fantia page for the version update me and nvoim spoke about if you are curious (its just a copy and paste) and i am unsure about the link at the bottom and the save file conversion mentioned, but that was made public for download (it is not a game download link) but appears to be instructions i cant read in regards to game tutorial stuff and how the updated souls thing will be done

v0.4402 (Updated around 17:00 on March 30)
Fixed a bug that an error occurs when a synthetic soul is set as a
guardian soul Fixed a bug that the position of characters shifts with respect to the image when only two guardian souls are equipped.

v0.4401 (Updated around 00:00 on March 30th)
Fixed a bug that caused an error when opening a menu when someone's member had a maximum HP of 1000 or more

. Thank you for your support and support over a long period of time. ..
This is Averion.

It will be version 0.44, but this time it will be a minor update.
The contents of the update are
: -A small part of the guardian soul system has been implemented.
-With the above, the enemies set in the guardian soul will be displayed on the menu
screen.-The formation can be changed during the battle

I was planning to implement the Flatulence Prison of the Underground Research Institute, but if I compromised on the content, I would lose motivation again, so I decided not to do it this time.
I hope it can be implemented in the first half of next month.

The game is nearing the end, and it's time to implement a giantess who makes a nasty attack.
And the flatulence prison will be the first such nasty giantess boss.
Please wait a little longer as the contents will be packed firmly.

The guardian soul can only be equipped for now, and the equipment effect will not be exhibited.
In addition, there is no event to lift the ban in the game, and it can be used suddenly without any explanation (it can be used from the beginning).
We will work on details such as how the ban will be lifted in the game and how to set it.
At present, I'm thinking of entwining it with the enemy encyclopedia and the technical encyclopedia.
Since the corresponding enemy image is displayed on the menu screen, there is also a function to display your favorite enemy.

In addition, the production of several stages is in progress.
Since there are few parts that can be shown, it is awkward, but we will respond to everyone's support when we implement it in the future.
I would be grateful if you could be patient with me.
I look forward to working with you in the future.

If you have any bugs or strange things, please let us know and it will be very helpful.
When a small window appears, you can just press Ctrl + C to copy the contents. If you let us know this, it will be extremely easy to identify the bug. Please put it together if possible.
Of course, it doesn't have to be.
Feel free to help yourself.

■ Click here for how to start the game and how to take over the save data ■ Click here for the instruction manual

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes