FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Woah, I didn't even consider intentionally making the rabbits close their feet together. Some of this game's puzzles have been extremely tough on my tiny brain!
well at least the new maps will make the light maze puzzle slightly easier for you down the road, found that one to be maddening when it 1st released

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Oh trust me, it took me a while to figure out that there was space between the terrain and that specific bunny girl. I spent more time there then I would like to admit.

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone happen to know if there is a known glitch in the castle that prevents progressing? Every time I step onto the second beam (has a cutscene just like the first beam), my character gets stuck and can't move. I can teleport out, but it still won't let me walk accross the beam or even go backwards once I step on the beam. Also, after teleporting out, my character's sprite ignores map details, making it look like I am walking on walls sometimes. I would appreciate any help, even if its just that its not heard of.

NoName267

Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone happen to know if there is a known glitch in the castle that prevents progressing? Every time I step onto the second beam (has a cutscene just like the first beam), my character gets stuck and can't move. I can teleport out, but it still won't let me walk accross the beam or even go backwards once I step on the beam. Also, after teleporting out, my character's sprite ignores map details, making it look like I am walking on walls sometimes. I would appreciate any help, even if its just that its not heard of.
Had the same problem.
If u are playing 39.01 version than u can't do anything about it.
I just took save after the castle onto the plains, but there is a bug too

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
Had the same problem.
If u are playing 39.01 version than u can't do anything about it.
I just took save after the castle onto the plains, but there is a bug too
That sucks -_- this is my first playthrough of the game so I wanted to go through it with my own save. I guess I will just have to wait until its patched, thanks for the info.

dragon11

Nov 14, 2019
Hey, So I am in the bunny forest and I obtained the aqua lamp, I understand how to use it to add bunny scent but how do you remove bunny scent from yourself? ver 39.02. Attempting to use aqua lamp (spring) on a character with bunny scent does nothing.

Last edited:

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Hey, So I am in the bunny forest and I obtained the aqua lamp, I understand how to use it to add bunny scent but how do you remove bunny scent from yourself? ver 39.02. Attempting to use aqua lamp (spring) on a character with bunny scent does nothing.
I replied to a post earlier in the thread on how to get to the Blue Lake, if you use that water you should be able to remove the bunny scent. Normal spring water from an aqua lamp doesn't remove the smell.

dragon11

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks, but looking at the pictures you sent before I can't tell how to get there, is that the only source of blue water? For some reason I can't use my map without the game crashing and I feel like I have explored everywhere (up to savannah), but I cannot go in one direction which requires me going past a red then black bunny girl since I cannot cleanse myself of bunny smell. Also just to confirm walking through spring water cleanses bunny smell, but not gathering it and trying to use it?

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Thanks, but looking at the pictures you sent before I can't tell how to get there, is that the only source of blue water? For some reason I can't use my map without the game crashing and I feel like I have explored everywhere (up to savannah), but I cannot go in one direction which requires me going past a red then black bunny girl since I cannot cleanse myself of bunny smell. Also just to confirm walking through spring water cleanses bunny smell, but not gathering it and trying to use it?
Yeah, I'm not sure why collecting spring water and then using it doesn't do anything, but that was the case when I played through the game. The map crashing the game must be a version glitch, but if you've touched all of the transportation points in the savannah, you should be able to navigate yourself to the blue water lake.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
If I am guessing correctly where you are referring to you can walk behind the black bunny's legs without actually crossing through them.

There is only one source of blue water on the entire map as far as I know, but you get a second "aqua lump" item so you can cleanse yourself twice. Spring water doesn't cleanse the dirty condition - if you pick up spring water you need to touch a warp shrine to get rid of it.

kingmarcel

Jan 4, 2019
Could someone give me a save file with the last scenes please. I have all the other scenes except the new which ones raise the review gallery area :D

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Could someone give me a save file with the last scenes please. I have all the other scenes except the new which ones raise the review gallery area :D
Here's my save, it's from version...38, I think? It should have all the scenes except for the rabbit girl one which does not seem to unlock for me. It also has an almost full enemy gallery (missing a few unbeatable bosses and random enemies from the school), which includes a few pseudo-scenes.

Hopefully that helps - and if it is missing something let me know!

Reactions: kingmarcel

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
Here's my save, it's from version...38, I think? It should have all the scenes except for the rabbit girl one which does not seem to unlock for me.
I think, to unlock the bunny one, you have to get a specific scene with her. You have to use the bunny for the scent like 3-4 times without saving, and the next one will be slightly different. I think you can skip viewing the scenes, and the different scene will still play out when it happens.

Last edited:

Timid Ninja

Sep 7, 2021
I downloaded the machine translated version from joko joestar's link on page 11, but when I launch the game, I get this error

Fantasm launch error.png

Can anyone help?

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
can someone tell me how to get to the new area (3.9) or where it is?
Also a save with a teleport would be very nice

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes