2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FoxDv

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2023
2 / 10

The characters in game are so boring they are very polite and the dialog feeling like AI

The dev can't provide even 1% from the characters canon personality the characters are so robotic

You don't have many options to go with only one short route currently boring first date -> sex i recommend devs to invest more on date section and make it more fun with sexy moments

The MC ''right'' options make me cringed sometimes to be honest

Thanks for reading
I understand and we are updating all the dialogues and in the next versions they will be better. I consider any comments critical about this part of the game.

Reactions: Archer9999

ChampsHD

Oct 9, 2020
there is no dark skin character? Do you plan on add like miruko, ghislaine, yoruichi, etc?

axnjxn

Jun 12, 2017
in the previews there are many different places for dates, but in the game i only have the option for first date?

FoxDv

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2023
in the previews there are many different places for dates, but in the game i only have the option for first date?
For now (Patreon Version), only the characters Nami and Erza have a second date. The others will gain over time. In a few days this version will be available to everyone. Patreons receive the update first.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
FantasyDate-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 3500330

Overview:
An anime character dating simulator. Explore meaningful relationships through conversations, earn points by answering questions correctly, and unlock romantic moments. Fulfill your fantasies, delve into intimate experiences, and create unforgettable memories. Take your date to a more special level as you deepen your connection. Ready to embark on romantic adventures with your favorite anime characters? Credits of some cards to Evaan.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: FoxDv - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Harem Secrets
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

More character please

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote