mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
MC is male. when the game starts it asks if male or female, if you try to pick female it makes a joke then drops you back to choice and asks you to choose between male and male.
MC is very much a male. he is just girly looking and a midget. this is actually lampshaded in story where people make fun of his height of 131 cm and comment on his cute girly face.
massive cock though.

This is a kinetic novel with false choices. I am kinda liking it, but there is room for improvement. dialog is pretty crazy.

Reactions: sakref

Kanvi4

Oct 10, 2021
While the narrator may leisurely continue embarrassing himself with that repulsive shit-talk, probably intended as a humor, i'm not found of having my eardrums raped by amplified SFX vine booms.

Overall it has some nice big anime tities, so god speed, and papa bless.

Reactions: XephosDB

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The story could be interesting if it didn't have so much annoying dialogue,(reminds me of the game "Who is the Father" and not in a good way) with all those dialogues with "Story Teller" and the girl with the green hair it becomes really annoying :HideThePain: ,Impo the models are nice, except for the Mc who really looks effeminate,maybe dev's idea was make a Trans Mc but in the end he changed his mind and decided on Mmc(with a dick bigger than his body)mc's personality doesn't seem like he was an adult who transmigrated to the body of the Mc (no, he didn't reincarnate, he transmigrated to another body that was already a teenager or a child,reminds me of the game Twisted World), the way he talks and cries about everything and how they control and humiliate him,cough..goth girl,Cilla girl cough... (this has vibes of possibly being a femdom game :KEK: , all women are bigger and stronger than him)plus he ends up bathed in his own cum about 3 times I think....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are not many choices and the ones that exist are fake at the moment(but i think it's normal since this look more like a demo I guess)

Leaving all that aside, in itch the status says Prototype, so maybe the dev changes something later, so it will be worth seeing later.

Good luck

Reactions: XephosDB

taell

Aug 19, 2017
my game basically stops doing anything after i get the phone it says go to the kitchen and nothings there lol

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
man you people love to hate, mc doesn't look like you want or it's not harem or whatever and you lose your shit XD

game is going great for a start, could use a lot of flashing out but so far so good... just don't quit man, so many games died because devs got upsad by morons..

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes