ThirtySevenGaming

Jan 6, 2018
after coming home from the nursery accident i cant enter the shower like the quest tells me to do, am i doing something wrong or cant i just do it?
Ya, sorry the sneak peak of v0.2 just end there. I should've edit the main quest to make it say ends here. bUt I Am just tOO lAzy!

ThirtySevenGaming

Jan 6, 2018
Hello,
ok the game is absurd, but i'm stuck when Ava give the phone and ... the game crash and drop this error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/school/screen.rpy", line 247, in script call
    call trigger_event_school_classroom from _call_trigger_event_school_classroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/school/screen.rpy", line 182, in script call
    call trigger_event_school_gf_canteen from _call_trigger_event_school_gf_canteen
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 118, in script call
    call trigger_event_home_livingroom from _call_trigger_event_home_livingroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 173, in script call
    call trigger_event_home_bathroom from _call_trigger_event_home_bathroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 118, in script call
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call trigger_event_home_twinroom from _call_trigger_event_home_twinroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 24, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 30, in execute
    screen ui_screen():
    screen ui_screen():
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 32, in execute
    if not lock_ui == True:
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 34, in execute
    if not lock_clock == True:
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 43, in execute
    imagebutton auto "gui/utility/clock/clock_%s.webp":
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gui/utility/clock/clock_%s.webp').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/school/screen.rpy", line 247, in script call
    call trigger_event_school_classroom from _call_trigger_event_school_classroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/school/screen.rpy", line 182, in script call
    call trigger_event_school_gf_canteen from _call_trigger_event_school_gf_canteen
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 173, in script call
    call trigger_event_home_bathroom from _call_trigger_event_home_bathroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call trigger_event_home_twinroom from _call_trigger_event_home_twinroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 24, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen ui_screen():
    screen ui_screen():
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 32, in execute
    if not lock_ui == True:
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 34, in execute
    if not lock_clock == True:
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 43, in execute
    imagebutton auto "gui/utility/clock/clock_%s.webp":
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 951, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 945, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gui/utility/clock/clock_%s.webp').

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Fantasy Opposite 0.1
Sun Mar 27 21:17:55 2022
Try reinstalling the game, maybe the unzip process has corrupted an image or two.

ThirtySevenGaming

Jan 6, 2018
ran into a glitch anyway to patch or fix it? the cursor wont select certain things.
Sorry, I can't open the save, but can you attach a screenshot of where you have the problem? Also, try reinstalling the game, I think that could fix it before I patch it.

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
errr idk what to do after nurse scene any 1 else? like siad take a shower nothing happening if i go to school u just stuck there doing nothing

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Ok, so ignoring the poor English, and the droves and droves of blah blah blah one has to slog through in the afformentioned poor English, HOW is anybody supposed to read this??

ThirtySevenGaming

Jan 6, 2018
Ok, so ignoring the poor English, and the droves and droves of blah blah blah one has to slog through in the afformentioned poor English, HOW is anybody supposed to read this??
Are you talking about the colour of the text? Ya, it's hard to read. I didn't know how to change it yet, so it is in that colour (sorry).
I think I'll change it in next update.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I feel like you'd get less complaints about the MC if you just changed his haircut. That's probably the most stereotypically feminine thing about him. Your choice but, when I went to look at the pictures to see what made him so feminine to people, that was the standout.

Reactions: DickBobyson

skikkzg

Jun 4, 2020
The writing needs... work, characters too...

The anims are good

But it hits my tags so I will play this whenever an update comes out because straight hung trap (especially MC) is rarer than... nevermind there's nothing comparably rare enough

DeathsButcher

Dec 31, 2018
This doesn't classify as a kinetic novel, right, it's like a pseudo-kinetic visual novel which is super confusing, will my dialogue choices matter at all, maybe it affects future dialogue, but most of these games do some variation of points so we can at least see a result of our choices, having only love points that don't change from choices doesn't tell me anything. Honestly, something in between makes me want to play it the least amount out of the three choices, if my choices matter cool, if not and they only influence what route I'm on that is just as good, but options that might mean something but don't is worse, the question asking what to tell the dad and what to eat for lunch work, but it doesn't work when you force the MC to be the good guy, if that is the MC then don't have a choice.

My biggest problem with any story is believability, and this story has none for the MC, I kept thinking he was an older guy but after his interactions with other people I started wondering if he had been in high school himself, in the preview for part 2 though, he says he might be getting old and is out of touch with the current generation his current life is at, I'm assuming he is in at least his 30's then, can't even see it really for someone in their 30's but how can someone even live that long or longer and still be so stupid and naive, being just naive sure but stupid too. How is any guy gonna think girls will see him as a freak cuz he has a big dick, maybe they'd be scared to be with him but what guy is gonna expect to be laughed at about it especially considering he is an incubus, is this some trope I don't know like the one where girls think their breasts or butt being big is disgusting to guys, don't know if that happens IRL but I can't see it happening with any guys IRL or in stories.

I don't have a problem with the narrator, but why does the MC listen to everything except the important stuff, in a new world lucky enough to have someone to explain some stuff but nope, can't listen so he doesn't know if anything he does could be a death sentence, it is shown that the MC only needs to ask a question to get the answer, yet he doesn't actually utilize it, and as a result, has nearly lost his life multiple times. The narrator also says he has no luck in anything because he should have a difficult life, so please explain how the MC is alive. He was lucky no one else was around once, his sister didn't think anything was wrong, and the goddess was "sleeping" another time.

We are shown the MC has no backbone, with 99% of people sure, so then why does it appear out of nowhere for him, is it only when he feels he is better than someone, he fights with Ash for being goth and smoking, he also ignores Madalyn for what, she hasn't done anything except act super hyper, he does the same shit to his mom saying how she actually knows how to care about him, did you already forget that you fought with your dad before you died and regretted it. His mom just sits there staring at nothing all day and she tells you she only refused Ava's request cuz of Sylvia, if we are forced to be an MC that helps people then she is the most in need of help, and what good hero is also looking at the people he saves like "I'm better than you".
The MC can't be in good alignment if he is so judgy and spiteful, he starts swinging at Ash for calling him short a bunch and then plans to get Ruby kicked out of school for shooting him with a BB gun, more likely to be killed if he did tell Sylvia. Ruby even says it herself, she was hotheaded, she didn't just explain it's a BB gun and she shot him since he freaked out and thought she killed someone, not even thanking her for stopping Eve in the end. I know the MC hasn't known any of these people long and can't exactly be expected to treat them nicely but we are forced to see him as a nice helpful guy. I also don't understand how anyone can die and want to do nothing with their new life, he is starting at the bottom, he can go anywhere and decides, nah, I ain't at the bottom yet let's dig deeper by acting like an ass and then letting myself be stepped all over.

I'm guessing this is a Femdom game since a lot of them do the whole shota MC, but I also can't see how a Femdom game would work with an incubus unless it was a young incubus and this one is an adult. I'm not a fan of any Dom stories really cuz usually, it is demeaning to the Sub, if it isn't I'm fine with it but that doesn't seem to be the case with this story, I'll probably drop it here but wanted to leave some constructive criticism.

I think this game could be something good if the characters are more fleshed out instead of just being defined as bitch or psycho 1,2, and 3, honestly, the whole Cilla walking out thing is weird, seemed they had a bonding moment and then she snaps. Would have made more sense if she freaked out about it still but instead of getting mad and talking shit she goes to change and clean herself, she doesn't even have a reason to be mad when she was aiming it but I guess it's part of the Femdom appeal. Why am I saying they can change clothes... they are in a locker room, which means they both have a change of clothes, they can say their clothes got dirty and need to wear their gym clothes. Ruby is a very confusing character, one second she is calling Eve a predator like she is condemning her for falling into her lustful nature and forcing herself on MC, and the next she is wanting to enslave the MC as a pet, I thought she was an interesting character up 'til that reveal. I think Ash is the best character so far for complexity, she didn't start disliking the MC when he was trash-talking but started to when he began acting cowardly, thinking about it like that the first scene seems forced, at least have a reason for the first scene besides MC wants to act like an asshat. Now that I think about it, how did MC buy the lollipop, could be redone as Ash breathing smoke on Ava's lollipop(being why he snaps at her) and him buying her a new one the next day when he has money or having him have money the first day. I also don't get why MC started getting embarrassed about being called cute, you are an incubus, being attractive is your thing, and again, how old are you.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes